Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't stand it anymore. Had to crack open my tub of Enhanced and give it a shot. 2 scoops down the hatch 20mins pre workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't stand it anymore. Had to crack open my tub of Enhanced and give it a shot. 2 scoops down the hatch 20mins pre workout.
Bet you feel fûcking amazing right now!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Todays workout was lacking. Wasn't planning on going this afternoon so I used a sample of Bullnox I had.........suck! I really need something 2 IGNITE my PUMPs to the MAX.
I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days. :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too some Enhanced pre-workout today cause I couldn't stand it staring me in the face any longer :) Nice product. Good pumps, good focus, good energy and great thermogenic effects. Taste isn't so great and a little grainy but not unbearable. Very happy with it tho.

Anyways my workout. Decided to test the shoulder today and it held up pretty well. Stayed a little lighter then normal on incline dumbbells just to make sure it was going to hold up then I smashed the hammer strength incline press. Tomorrow will tell the tale tho. I'm taking dumbbell pullovers out next time cause I just don't feel the pump like I would like. Gonna substitute in decline machine work. Some weighted abs to finish the session.

Bench Press
Set 1 : 225.0x12
Set 2 : 245.0x12
Set 3 : 265.0x10
Set 4 : 275.0x7 Drop 185.0x8 Drop 135.0x12

Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
Set 1 : 80.0'sx10
Set 2 : 90.0'sx11
Set 3 : 100.0'sx9
Set 4 : 100.0'sx8

Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press
Set 1 : 230.0x12
Set 2 : 250.0x10
Set 3 : 260.0x8
Set 4 : 270.0x6

Dumbell Pullovers
Set 1 : 60.0x15
Set 2 : 70.0x10
Set 3 : 70.0x8
Set 4 : 70.0x8

Cable Cross Over
Set 1 : 90.0x15
Set 2 : 90.0x14
Set 3 : 100.0x12
Set 4 : 100.0x12
Set 5 : 100.0x12
Set 6 : 100.0x11
Set 7 : 100.0x12
|

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks good man, as far as pullovers they are only to expand your ribcage if they gave anything a pump it would be your lats and your triceps.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good man, as far as pullovers they are only to expand your ribcage if they gave anything a pump it would be your lats and your triceps.
I was watching some Kai Greene training and he was explaining to a guy who won a contest how to do them and feel the contraction in the chest. I can't seem to get it down though. I'll look for the link.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days. :)
Super jealous :)

I have a doorstep.
Me toooooooooo
I was watching some Kai Greene training and he was explaining to a guy who won a contest how to do them and feel the contraction in the chest. I can't seem to get it down though. I'll look for the link.
I believe I read somewhere to do them on a decline bench to hit the chest haven't tried them yet after doing pullovers "meadow's style" I only do them on back day.

Very solid workout bud. I'm pretty stim tolerant and I received my two samples of enhanced a few weeks ago. Honestly didn't notice anything but the the thermo effects at one serving. I'm going to try my other pack after a stim break and see.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I didn't notice the big ass lable on the top of my G8 can that said start with 1/2 a scoop....took one scoop lastnight and slept like a rock! So good that I also slept through my alarm and I'm now an hour late for work driving 90mph on I45 trying to get there :) Half a scoop tonight! Lol.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So I didn't notice the big ass lable on the top of my G8 can that said start with 1/2 a scoop....took one scoop lastnight and slept like a rock! So good that I also slept through my alarm and I'm now an hour late for work driving 90mph on I45 trying to get there :) Half a scoop tonight! Lol.
ahahaaaa lulz
another G8 victim speeds by on the highway..just got passed by one of them dudes myself, heard him cussing at Finaflex as he flew by me (but that smile on his face told me what he was really thinking) :p

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahahaaaa lulz
another G8 victim speeds by on the highway..just got passed by one of them dudes myself, heard him cussing at Finaflex as he flew by me (but that smile on his face told me what he was really thinking) :p
So evil! But yet sooooooo recovered :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigtime recovery day today. Slept like a rock lastnight thanks to G8. Woke up 15mins after I was SUPPOSED to be at work but its fine :) sleep is worth it lol. Didn't go to the gym today and had a major carb load tonight and yeah it was dirty :) Chicken fried steak, mashed poatoes and gravy, Texas toast and a nice brownie sundae to wash it all down :p will probably get back in the gym tomorrow. Not sure what ill do since I missed quads yday. If anyone has any questions just ask btw!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much deserved rest day brother... not too mention wicked sounding dinner!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Bigtime recovery day today. Slept like a rock lastnight thanks to G8. Woke up 15mins after I was SUPPOSED to be at work but its fine :) sleep is worth it lol. Didn't go to the gym today and had a major carb load tonight and yeah it was dirty :) Chicken fried steak, mashed poatoes and gravy, Texas toast and a nice brownie sundae to wash it all down :p will probably get back in the gym tomorrow. Not sure what ill do since I missed quads yday. If anyone has any questions just ask btw!
Dude g8 will knock your ass out lol. Its amazing. Does it leave a funny after taste in your mouth??

And nothin like a good ol country fried steak bro. Please tell me you had that white gravy all over it...i mean if your gonna cheat You might as well cheat big Lol

Bro just do a full lower body workout tommorow. If you missed quads today just get back into it tommorow and blast those lega hard!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude g8 will knock your ass out lol. Its amazing. Does it leave a funny after taste in your mouth??

And nothin like a good ol country fried steak bro. Please tell me you had that white gravy all over it...i mean if your gonna cheat You might as well cheat big Lol

Bro just do a full lower body workout tommorow. If you missed quads today just get back into it tommorow and blast those lega hard!
Ohhhhh yeah. White gravy all over that mother! Was aaaaaaamaazing.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah a bit of an aftertaste. Kinda like if I eat chocolate the night before or something similar.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I did .5 scoop G8 lastnight and I actually woke up this morning :) great rest and no dreams. No dreams is a big plus for me cause if I dream it either A) Gets me in trouble with the wife, or B) I have Night Terrors. Either way it doesn't make for a restful nights sleep :p Feel awesome this morning tho!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been lurking with this thread. Montego you are rockin' it! Oh, to be young again! Love the pure "volume" of your workouts. Subbed!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been lurking with this thread. Montego you are rockin' it! Oh, to be young again! Love the pure "volume" of your workouts. Subbed!
No need to lurk man! You're more then welcome to watch me try to kill it :) Trying to keep it heavy as well my dude! Doesn't always work tho :p

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I did .5 scoop G8 lastnight and I actually woke up this morning :) great rest and no dreams. No dreams is a big plus for me cause if I dream it either A) Gets me in trouble with the wife, or B) I have Night Terrors. Either way it doesn't make for a restful nights sleep :p Feel awesome this morning tho!

I am going to have to try this. As my dreams are always weird/disturbing and usually as you mentioned a night terror.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of sleep aids make me dream. Powerfull, MAN REM PM, and G8 are the only few I have tried that don't do so. Elix AIR was the worst.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw. A big reason I want to reach 240 is because last summer I cut down from 220 to a pretty low bf% and I wasn't satisfied with my mass at 192lbs. Here is that pic for those interested.

Attachments

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Btw. A big reason I want to reach 240 is because last summer I cut down from 220 to a pretty low bf% and I wasn't satisfied with my mass at 192lbs. Here is that pic for those interested.
LEAN!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my re-order of Condense yday when I got home so I got to get back to it today :) How I missed you Sweet Nectar! Hit back today and I fixed all my lift weights. I had been thinking plates on our cable machines for lat pulldowns an rows were 10 when they are actually 12.5. I thought I was wrong because I'd could put it on 18plates before (which I thought was 180lbs) and just hang there :p Anyways. These weren't PR'S because it's the same weight I've been using all along.

Inverted Row
Set 1 : 0.0x10
Set 2 : 0.0x10
Set 3 : 0.0x10
Set 4 : 0.0x10

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
Set 1 : 200.0x12
Set 2 : 225.0x11
Set 3 : 250.0x9
Set 4 : 250.0x8

Cable Seated Row
Set 1 : 225.0x12
Set 2 : 250.0x10
Set 3 : 250.0x10
Set 4 : 255.0x9
Yates Row
Set 1 : 185.0x12
Set 2 : 225.0x10
Set 3 : 225.0x10
Set 4 : 225.0x10

One arm Dumbbell Row
Set 1 : 140.0x12
Set 2 : 150.0x10
Set 3 : 150.0x9
Set 4 : 150.0x8

Rack Pulls
Set 1 : 315.0x15
Set 2 : 405.0x10
Set 3 : 455.0x8
Set 4 : 315.0x14

Straight Arm Push Down
Set 1 : 90.0x15
Set 2 : 90.0x15
Set 3 : 90.0x12
Set 4 : 90.0x12
Set 5 : 90.0x12
Set 6 : 90.0x11
Set 7 : 90.0x10

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I need to tan lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your volume boggles me my man! Looking good!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my awesomeness in the mail!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus t shirt?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Needles and vials?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finaflex Ignite 2 and Max Pump?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a winner!
See I've been following your thread. Ignite 2 is good stuff. Was beta tester for Max Pump, no pump for me but plenty of PRs and endurance. Make sure you take it with food. Mild stomach discomfort tells you it's about to kick in!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I normally train fasted.....might have to work on this....

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Yeah. With the help of brown rice and SlinShot :)
Gotta love slin shot. Im on the recompadrol right now and get crazy food pumps. Your really going to like the ignite2 and max pump ive used both just not together