Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 55 of 116 First ... 5354555657 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ripped my shorts while squatting today......wish I had worn underwear.
    Pics or it didn't happen....I mean ugh...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen....I mean ugh...
    Hahah. I knew that was coming
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Good leg session today. Focused on hamstrings a bit more today since last workout I didnt get to work them much. Had a pretty good pump and that awesome feeling like I pulled something Lucky for me the gym was basicly deserted so I dont think anybody noticed my ass hanging out of my shorts lol. And if they did....well lucky them is all I have to say :P

    Barbell Squat
    Set 1 : 310.0x8
    Set 2 : 365.0x8
    Set 3 : 385.0x6 (Riiiiiip)
    Set 4 : 385.0x5


    Lying Leg Curls
    Set 1 : 170.0x8
    Set 2 : 170.0x7
    Set 3 : 190.0x6


    Stiff Leg Deadlift
    Set 1 : 275.0x8
    Set 2 : 275.0x8
    Set 3 : 335.0x7


    Seated Leg Curl
    Set 1 : 100.0x12
    Set 2 : 100.0x11
    Set 3 : 100.0x12
    Set 4 : 100.0x10
    Set 5 : 100.0x10
    Set 6 : 100.0x9
    Set 7 : 100.0x9
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Lucky for me the gym was basicly deserted so I dont think anybody noticed my ass hanging out of my shorts lol. And if they did....well lucky them is all I have to say
    niiice
    that's my FinaFreak, right there

  5. My real question is how in the fuk do you lift with no undies? Lol That would drive me absolutely nuts (pun)
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    My real question is how in the fuk do you lift with no undies? Lol That would drive me absolutely nuts (pun)
    i never wear them when I squat. I know I pass parallel when my sack touches the mat
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I know I pass parallel when my sack touches Matt
    dammit man..poor matt, hate to be him

    that's bordering on finafreaky there, but we'll let you have a pass since you're in a Finaflex log

    but - a new name for you to shine on your company: FN - Filthy Nads

  8. Lol. With the boys swinging free I have to use more stabalizing muscles to keep form. or at least that's how I rationalize it. And it gets hot down there braaah! Gotta feel the breeze.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    dammit man..poor matt, hate to be him

    that's bordering on finafreaky there, but we'll let you have a pass since you're in a Finaflex log

    but - a new name for you to shine on your company: FN - Filthy Nads
    I'll propose it to the board. lol

    and Matt doesn't mind it so much or he wouldn't just lie still like that. HAHA!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ripped my shorts while squatting today......wish I had worn underwear.
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Pics or it didn't happen....I mean ugh...
    Dammit!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ripped my shorts while squatting today......wish I had worn underwear.
    Bumblebee tuna!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  13. Back workout on tap. Let's see if we can throw some heavy ass weights around todays boys.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Back workout on tap. Let's see if we can throw some heavy ass weights around todays boys.
    uh - i don't think there is any suspense there on that one, brah
    have a good one!

  15. I might try to get a "hiding" pic as well since I'm hiding too :P
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I might try to get a "hiding" pic as well since I'm hiding too :P
    ahaaa..all good, you're due for one

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahaaa..all good, you're due for one
    I've definitely added some fat lately but I still feel like I'm growing. Back is still extremely uneven as well. Couple pics

    Pull Ups
    Set 1 : 0.0x12
    Set 2 : 20.0x12
    Set 3 : 20.0x10
    Set 4 : 20.0x8
    |
    Reverse Grip Yates Row
    Set 1 : 365.0x9
    Set 2 : 385.0x8
    Set 3 : 385.0x7 drop 315.0x9
    |
    Low Wide Grip Cable Row
    Set 1 : 225.0x10
    Set 2 : 250.0x8
    Set 3 : 250.0x8 drop 200.0x7
    |
    Dumbell Pullover
    Set 1 : 50.0x10
    Set 2 : 50.0x12
    Set 3 : 50.0x12
    Set 4 : 50.0x11
    Set 5 : 50.0x10
    Set 6 : 50.0x10
    Set 7 : 50.0x9
    |
    Full ROM Pulldown (pump)
    Set 1 : 125.0x10
    Set 2 : 125.0x8
    Set 3 : 125.0x8
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Back is still extremely uneven as well.
    yes it is
    either posture in pose, or uneven position/favoring side in performing the exercises -- one or the other
    i have seen how uneven positioning in workout will tilt things - i'm blind in one eye, and angles are a mofo for me sometimes, takes awhile to get things even

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yes it is
    either posture in pose, or uneven position/favoring side in performing the exercises -- one or the other
    i have seen how uneven positioning in workout will tilt things - i'm blind in one eye, and angles are a mofo for me sometimes, takes awhile to get things even
    I have been trying more single arm isolation moves for back but it's lacking still. It could be pose position partly too but there is definitely a muscle imbalance.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I have been trying more single arm isolation moves for back but it's lacking still. It could be pose position partly too but there is definitely a muscle imbalance.
    concentrate more on the position of the core, than the positioning of whatever bodypart you are working..and feel the movement thruout your core & the area being worked
    mind-muscle connection, to the nth degree

  21. On a side note...since I started reverse grip yates rows my lower lats are growing nicely ie the side shot.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    On a side note...since I started reverse grip yates rows my lower lats are growing nicely ie the side shot.
    oh you are loking good brosef, no doubt..and no, not fat, still good
    i have no worries about you, you'll be fine
    but - start doing those damn pullups will ya?


  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    oh you are loking good brosef, no doubt..and no, not fat, still good
    i have no worries about you, you'll be fine
    but - start doing those damn pullups will ya?

    Added them in three weeks ago posted workout with pics. Edited it in.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  24. FINAFLEX news...



  25. Promo heaven....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  26. MAX PUMP? Yes please.
    Some hiding pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  27. Chest and triceps. Different approach today.

    Machine Inner Chest Press (Pressing across body one arm weights)
    Set 1 : 90.0x15 (warm up)
    Set 2 : 135.0x8
    Set 3 : 145.0x6
    Set 4 : 145.0x6
    |
    Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x8
    Set 2 : 235.0x7
    Set 3 : 240.0x7
    Set 4 : 250.0x6
    |
    Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown
    Set 1 : 130.0x12
    Set 2 : 170.0x8
    Set 3 : 170.0x8
    Set 4 : 180.0x6
    |
    Hammer Strength Triceps Pushdown (monster drops swapped between facing th machine an back to machine to hit inner an outer triceps)
    Set 1 : 320.0x6 forward 270.0x8 reverse 180.0x12 forward 90.0x18 reverse
    Set 2 : 270.0x8 forward 270.0x4 reverse 180.0x8 forward 180.0x7 reverse 90.0x13 forward 90.0x8 reverse
    |
    Hex Press
    Set 1 : 55.0x15
    Set 2 : 55.0x15
    Set 3 : 55.0x14
    Set 4 : 60.0x10
    Set 5 : 60.0x10
    Set 6 : 60.0x9
    Set 7 : 60.0x7

    20mins incline walk post workout
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  28. I hate your numbers.
    You're much bigger than me.
    You're no longer hiding.
    G'day sir.

  29. Sexy beast Monte!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. You really have no idea what in hiding means do you lol lookin good brother
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:05 PM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in