Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 55 of 139 First ... 5354555657 ... Last

1. ahh I see
    went to look up a nice pic of bleeding eyes and came away with this

I don't know which part of her I will have nightmares over first

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahh I see
    went to look up a nice pic of bleeding eyes and came away with this

I don't know which part of her I will have nightmares over first
    Yeah I was up for 29 hours. After I slammed my G8 and got in bed I slept for 11 probably the best sleep I have had ever. Btw those instant rice that I put pics up of are great.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   

3. BOOOOOOM! About to hit the gym fkn wide open boiiiiii! Another chest day but I gotta get back on my normal split again and I could use some extra growth too. This afternoon I'm going to a crawfish boil so I'll have to eat about 50lbs of em to get my protein in

4. Well I might be screwed.....flat bench. 315. Rep 4 my shoulder popped. Sharp pain follwed by instant strength loss. Almost cut my head off. My chest has done this before and it was a knot/tight muscle releasing. I'm hoping this is all it is but I'm not very optimisic.

5. fawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkk man, not kewl
    you better be okay - i'm busting out my first session (chest myself) in ~3 weeks today..can't have one us back up only for another to go down
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkk man, not kewl
    you better be okay - i'm busting out my first session (chest myself) in ~3 weeks today..can't have one us back up only for another to go down
    The pop and pain isn't what bothers me. Its the immediate loss of strength and mobility.

7. Hope everything's ok bud!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. It wasn't in the joint though.....near the pec and delt tie in

9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The pop and pain isn't what bothers me. Its the immediate loss of strength and mobility.
    agreed - never a good sign

10. Damn monte......this sucks.........hope it's not too bad..........
    OLYMPUS UK REP

11. Hope you can have it assessed and find it's only a minor setback.. sorry to hear bro.

12. That's terrible news monte. Hope it's nothing major!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well I might be screwed.....flat bench. 315. Rep 4 my shoulder popped. Sharp pain follwed by instant strength loss. Almost cut my head off. My chest has done this before and it was a knot/tight muscle releasing. I'm hoping this is all it is but I'm not very optimisic.
    Noooo bueno my friend. let us know what you find out. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you buddy
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

14. Dang.... I hope all is well

15. Monte, are you taking any medications or antibiotics? The reason I ask is that a friend was taking antibiotics and one of the sides was tendon issues. Good luck brother for a speedy recovery.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

16. Nooooo!!! I hope you didn't do any real damage! Get some ice on that thing.

17. uh-ohh..computer's off, you're in hiding..this does not bode well
    I do hope things feel better this morning for you and this is just a small blip

as for my own return - well it went pretty well, felt great to act like a man again and sling some iron..
    but I only felt like 1/2 a man, cuz my strength was freaking tanked
    will take me a few days to get stuff back up to speed
    freakin Ignite2 knocked me for a loop, as I had taken this entire time off all supps as well
    bustin out some wheels today [fingerscrossed]

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    uh-ohh..computer's off, you're in hiding..this does not bode well
    I do hope things feel better this morning for you and this is just a small blip

as for my own return - well it went pretty well, felt great to act like a man again and sling some iron..
    but I only felt like 1/2 a man, cuz my strength was freaking tanked
    will take me a few days to get stuff back up to speed
    freakin Ignite2 knocked me for a loop, as I had taken this entire time off all supps as well
    bustin out some wheels today [fingerscrossed]
    Hope you're ok monte.......

Good luck with them wheels Snags......
    OLYMPUS UK REP

19. Well the shoulder is pretty sore today. No bruising or swelling though. Range of motion is ok just a bit painful. The pain went from the tie in where it was yesterday to the top of the rotator cuff towards the front....I can actually pin point the painful spot so I'm hoping it's just a strain. Tomorrow should really tell the tale though.

20. well sounds promising brother, good

as for me - struggled with strength once again (no surprise), but all else went well, chalk up some success
    did everything but squats, worked leg extension/db lunges instead for quads..not ready to drop deep in the hole yet
    you fawkers had your chance to get ahead of me..another couple sessions and i'll be right back where I was
    gotta pick up these 10# I dropped tho, that might take a bit longer

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well sounds promising brother, good

as for me - struggled with strength once again (no surprise), but all else went well, chalk up some success
    did everything but squats, worked leg extension/db lunges instead for quads..not ready to drop deep in the hole yet
    you fawkers had your chance to get ahead of me..another couple sessions and i'll be right back where I was
    gotta pick up these 10# I dropped tho, that might take a bit longer
    Glad you are back in action! I guess ass to grass squats might not be a good idea right now lol. Tomorrow is supposed to be shoulders but I think I'll go with a leg day instead

22. Good to hear... At least you have the rest of you body to destroy. Could be like me sinus in fraction with a side of fractured thumb

23. Shoulder is a bit tender still. Here is a pic of the isolated spot where the pain is.It's circled and the dot is the center. You anatomy freaks let me know what you think.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Shoulder is a bit tender still. Here is a pic of the isolated spot where the pain is.It's circled and the dot is the center. You anatomy freaks let me know what you think.
    I think you forgot the pic. That's what I think.

25. Here
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up