Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 30 of 139 First ... 2829303132 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    d0000d..yes you can get on my wang
    oh you two...so Bromantic!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    oh you two...threesome?? :fingerscrossed:
    bahahaaaa
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    I..... Don't even know why I'm gay
    Only you can answer that.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    bahahaaaa
    Lol touchet
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  5. wow just found this thread and wanna say great job keep it up
    •   
       


  6. Snags you started this madness. Or was it Montego. Or was it me? FML
    Independent Review

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I..... Don't even know what to say
    Good you know Snags doesn't like when you talk with your mouth full...























































































    Of his kawk!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. Eats for today
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  9. Independent Review

  10. Kenpo takes one small look inside this log then takes one giant leap back out covering his eyes! Lmao
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Lol touch it
    no sir

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Kenpo takes one small look inside this log then takes one giant leap back out covering his eyes!
    i know right?
    freaks, these guys are

  12. Man Monty someone was hungry today!!

  13. I think Monty is hungry everyday!

  14. Force fed a little but legs helped the hunger too
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  15. No doubt, legs will do that for sure.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Hit a quick shoulder session. Didn't take any pre workout besides MAX PUMP and didn't even take my phone. Just enough to get the blood flowing. It went something like

    Arnold Presses
    4 sets at 70'sx10

    Barbell Front Delt Raises
    4 sets at 80x12

    Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    4 sets at 40'sx12

    Face Pulls
    4 sets at 165x10
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Hit a quick shoulder session. Didn't take any pre workout besides MAX PUMP and didn't even take my phone. Just enough to get the blood flowing. It went something like

    Arnold Presses
    4 sets at 70'sx10

    Barbell Front Delt Raises
    4 sets at 80x12

    Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    4 sets at 40'sx12

    Face Pulls
    4 sets at 165x10
    Arnolds are my fav. wish my stupid shoulder would heal I miss them. 70's with arnolds is tuff on a good day my last set is 70

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Arnolds are my fav. wish my stupid shoulder would heal I miss them. 70's with arnolds is tuff on a good day my last set is 70
    Arnold's actually don't bother my shoulders as much as just regular dumbbell shoulder press. Takes a little pressure off of the outer deltoid
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. i like arnold presses too they are a great shoulder workout

  20. Yeah they are, one of my go to exercises when looking to vary things up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. Arnold's are too complicated for me. Too many movements. I have a hard enough time walking.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Arnold's are too complicated for me. Too many movements. I have a hard enough time walking.
    How do you whak off?? (the h in whak is supposed to be emphasized btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    How do you wak off??
    One pull at a time.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    One pull at a time.
    Maybe i should try that. I broke mh nose last time i tried
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  25. Hrmmm lol.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in