Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 3 of 139 First 12345 ... Last
  1. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Following man! Like these long logs like this.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Welcome! Glad you are here brother.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com


  2. Couldn't stand it anymore. Had to crack open my tub of Enhanced and give it a shot. 2 scoops down the hatch 20mins pre workout.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Couldn't stand it anymore. Had to crack open my tub of Enhanced and give it a shot. 2 scoops down the hatch 20mins pre workout.
    Bet you feel fūcking amazing right now!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Bet you feel fūcking amazing right now!!
    Very warm lol. Yohimbine?
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Couldn't stand it anymore. Had to crack open my tub of Enhanced and give it a shot. 2 scoops down the hatch 20mins pre workout.
    Eager to get my hands on Enhanced... will have it for Wednesday...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Todays workout was lacking. Wasn't planning on going this afternoon so I used a sample of Bullnox I had.........suck! I really need something 2 IGNITE my PUMPs to the MAX.
    I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days.
    Boom! That just happened!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days.
    I have a doorstep.
  9. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Too some Enhanced pre-workout today cause I couldn't stand it staring me in the face any longer Nice product. Good pumps, good focus, good energy and great thermogenic effects. Taste isn't so great and a little grainy but not unbearable. Very happy with it tho.

    Anyways my workout. Decided to test the shoulder today and it held up pretty well. Stayed a little lighter then normal on incline dumbbells just to make sure it was going to hold up then I smashed the hammer strength incline press. Tomorrow will tell the tale tho. I'm taking dumbbell pullovers out next time cause I just don't feel the pump like I would like. Gonna substitute in decline machine work. Some weighted abs to finish the session.

    Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 245.0x12
    Set 3 : 265.0x10
    Set 4 : 275.0x7 Drop 185.0x8 Drop 135.0x12

    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 80.0'sx10
    Set 2 : 90.0'sx11
    Set 3 : 100.0'sx9
    Set 4 : 100.0'sx8

    Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press
    Set 1 : 230.0x12
    Set 2 : 250.0x10
    Set 3 : 260.0x8
    Set 4 : 270.0x6

    Dumbell Pullovers
    Set 1 : 60.0x15
    Set 2 : 70.0x10
    Set 3 : 70.0x8
    Set 4 : 70.0x8

    Cable Cross Over
    Set 1 : 90.0x15
    Set 2 : 90.0x14
    Set 3 : 100.0x12
    Set 4 : 100.0x12
    Set 5 : 100.0x12
    Set 6 : 100.0x11
    Set 7 : 100.0x12
    |
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Looks good man, as far as pullovers they are only to expand your ribcage if they gave anything a pump it would be your lats and your triceps.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  11. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looks good man, as far as pullovers they are only to expand your ribcage if they gave anything a pump it would be your lats and your triceps.
    I was watching some Kai Greene training and he was explaining to a guy who won a contest how to do them and feel the contraction in the chest. I can't seem to get it down though. I'll look for the link.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
  12. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=cbUMG121fTk

    About 1:45 is where he shows this guy.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days.
    Super jealous :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    I have a doorstep.
    Me toooooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I was watching some Kai Greene training and he was explaining to a guy who won a contest how to do them and feel the contraction in the chest. I can't seem to get it down though. I'll look for the link.
    I believe I read somewhere to do them on a decline bench to hit the chest haven't tried them yet after doing pullovers "meadow's style" I only do them on back day.

    Very solid workout bud. I'm pretty stim tolerant and I received my two samples of enhanced a few weeks ago. Honestly didn't notice anything but the the thermo effects at one serving. I'm going to try my other pack after a stim break and see.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  14. found ya

  15. So I didn't notice the big ass lable on the top of my G8 can that said start with 1/2 a scoop....took one scoop lastnight and slept like a rock! So good that I also slept through my alarm and I'm now an hour late for work driving 90mph on I45 trying to get there Half a scoop tonight! Lol.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    So I didn't notice the big ass lable on the top of my G8 can that said start with 1/2 a scoop....took one scoop lastnight and slept like a rock! So good that I also slept through my alarm and I'm now an hour late for work driving 90mph on I45 trying to get there Half a scoop tonight! Lol.
    ahahaaaa lulz
    another G8 victim speeds by on the highway..just got passed by one of them dudes myself, heard him cussing at Finaflex as he flew by me (but that smile on his face told me what he was really thinking)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahahaaaa lulz
    another G8 victim speeds by on the highway..just got passed by one of them dudes myself, heard him cussing at Finaflex as he flew by me (but that smile on his face told me what he was really thinking)
    So evil! But yet sooooooo recovered
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  18. Bigtime recovery day today. Slept like a rock lastnight thanks to G8. Woke up 15mins after I was SUPPOSED to be at work but its fine sleep is worth it lol. Didn't go to the gym today and had a major carb load tonight and yeah it was dirty Chicken fried steak, mashed poatoes and gravy, Texas toast and a nice brownie sundae to wash it all down :P will probably get back in the gym tomorrow. Not sure what ill do since I missed quads yday. If anyone has any questions just ask btw!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. Much deserved rest day brother... not too mention wicked sounding dinner!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Bigtime recovery day today. Slept like a rock lastnight thanks to G8. Woke up 15mins after I was SUPPOSED to be at work but its fine sleep is worth it lol. Didn't go to the gym today and had a major carb load tonight and yeah it was dirty Chicken fried steak, mashed poatoes and gravy, Texas toast and a nice brownie sundae to wash it all down :P will probably get back in the gym tomorrow. Not sure what ill do since I missed quads yday. If anyone has any questions just ask btw!
    Dude g8 will knock your ass out lol. Its amazing. Does it leave a funny after taste in your mouth??

    And nothin like a good ol country fried steak bro. Please tell me you had that white gravy all over it...i mean if your gonna cheat You might as well cheat big Lol

    Bro just do a full lower body workout tommorow. If you missed quads today just get back into it tommorow and blast those lega hard!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Much deserved rest day brother... not too mention wicked sounding dinner!
    Gotta believe it!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Dude g8 will knock your ass out lol. Its amazing. Does it leave a funny after taste in your mouth??

    And nothin like a good ol country fried steak bro. Please tell me you had that white gravy all over it...i mean if your gonna cheat You might as well cheat big Lol

    Bro just do a full lower body workout tommorow. If you missed quads today just get back into it tommorow and blast those lega hard!
    Ohhhhh yeah. White gravy all over that mother! Was aaaaaaamaazing.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Dude g8 will knock your ass out lol. Its amazing. Does it leave a funny after taste in your mouth??

    And nothin like a good ol country fried steak bro. Please tell me you had that white gravy all over it...i mean if your gonna cheat You might as well cheat big Lol

    Bro just do a full lower body workout tommorow. If you missed quads today just get back into it tommorow and blast those lega hard!
    Yeah a bit of an aftertaste. Kinda like if I eat chocolate the night before or something similar.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  24. Well I did .5 scoop G8 lastnight and I actually woke up this morning great rest and no dreams. No dreams is a big plus for me cause if I dream it either A) Gets me in trouble with the wife, or B) I have Night Terrors. Either way it doesn't make for a restful nights sleep :P Feel awesome this morning tho!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  25. I've been lurking with this thread. Montego you are rockin' it! Oh, to be young again! Love the pure "volume" of your workouts. Subbed!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:05 PM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in