Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 3 of 116 First 12345 ... Last
  1. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looks good man, as far as pullovers they are only to expand your ribcage if they gave anything a pump it would be your lats and your triceps.
    I was watching some Kai Greene training and he was explaining to a guy who won a contest how to do them and feel the contraction in the chest. I can't seem to get it down though. I'll look for the link.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

2. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=cbUMG121fTk

About 1:45 is where he shows this guy.

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days.
    Super jealous :-)

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

I have a doorstep.
    Me toooooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

I was watching some Kai Greene training and he was explaining to a guy who won a contest how to do them and feel the contraction in the chest. I can't seem to get it down though. I'll look for the link.
    I believe I read somewhere to do them on a decline bench to hit the chest haven't tried them yet after doing pullovers "meadow's style" I only do them on back day.

Very solid workout bud. I'm pretty stim tolerant and I received my two samples of enhanced a few weeks ago. Honestly didn't notice anything but the the thermo effects at one serving. I'm going to try my other pack after a stim break and see.

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

4. found ya

5. So I didn't notice the big ass lable on the top of my G8 can that said start with 1/2 a scoop....took one scoop lastnight and slept like a rock! So good that I also slept through my alarm and I'm now an hour late for work driving 90mph on I45 trying to get there Half a scoop tonight! Lol.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    So I didn't notice the big ass lable on the top of my G8 can that said start with 1/2 a scoop....took one scoop lastnight and slept like a rock! So good that I also slept through my alarm and I'm now an hour late for work driving 90mph on I45 trying to get there Half a scoop tonight! Lol.
    ahahaaaa lulz
    another G8 victim speeds by on the highway..just got passed by one of them dudes myself, heard him cussing at Finaflex as he flew by me (but that smile on his face told me what he was really thinking)

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahahaaaa lulz
    another G8 victim speeds by on the highway..just got passed by one of them dudes myself, heard him cussing at Finaflex as he flew by me (but that smile on his face told me what he was really thinking)
    So evil! But yet sooooooo recovered

8. Bigtime recovery day today. Slept like a rock lastnight thanks to G8. Woke up 15mins after I was SUPPOSED to be at work but its fine sleep is worth it lol. Didn't go to the gym today and had a major carb load tonight and yeah it was dirty Chicken fried steak, mashed poatoes and gravy, Texas toast and a nice brownie sundae to wash it all down :P will probably get back in the gym tomorrow. Not sure what ill do since I missed quads yday. If anyone has any questions just ask btw!

9. Much deserved rest day brother... not too mention wicked sounding dinner!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Bigtime recovery day today. Slept like a rock lastnight thanks to G8. Woke up 15mins after I was SUPPOSED to be at work but its fine sleep is worth it lol. Didn't go to the gym today and had a major carb load tonight and yeah it was dirty Chicken fried steak, mashed poatoes and gravy, Texas toast and a nice brownie sundae to wash it all down :P will probably get back in the gym tomorrow. Not sure what ill do since I missed quads yday. If anyone has any questions just ask btw!
    Dude g8 will knock your ass out lol. Its amazing. Does it leave a funny after taste in your mouth??

And nothin like a good ol country fried steak bro. Please tell me you had that white gravy all over it...i mean if your gonna cheat You might as well cheat big Lol

Bro just do a full lower body workout tommorow. If you missed quads today just get back into it tommorow and blast those lega hard!
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Much deserved rest day brother... not too mention wicked sounding dinner!
    Gotta believe it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

Dude g8 will knock your ass out lol. Its amazing. Does it leave a funny after taste in your mouth??

And nothin like a good ol country fried steak bro. Please tell me you had that white gravy all over it...i mean if your gonna cheat You might as well cheat big Lol

Bro just do a full lower body workout tommorow. If you missed quads today just get back into it tommorow and blast those lega hard!
    Ohhhhh yeah. White gravy all over that mother! Was aaaaaaamaazing.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

Yeah a bit of an aftertaste. Kinda like if I eat chocolate the night before or something similar.

14. Well I did .5 scoop G8 lastnight and I actually woke up this morning great rest and no dreams. No dreams is a big plus for me cause if I dream it either A) Gets me in trouble with the wife, or B) I have Night Terrors. Either way it doesn't make for a restful nights sleep :P Feel awesome this morning tho!

15. I've been lurking with this thread. Montego you are rockin' it! Oh, to be young again! Love the pure "volume" of your workouts. Subbed!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

16. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I've been lurking with this thread. Montego you are rockin' it! Oh, to be young again! Love the pure "volume" of your workouts. Subbed!
    No need to lurk man! You're more then welcome to watch me try to kill it Trying to keep it heavy as well my dude! Doesn't always work tho :P

17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well I did .5 scoop G8 lastnight and I actually woke up this morning great rest and no dreams. No dreams is a big plus for me cause if I dream it either A) Gets me in trouble with the wife, or B) I have Night Terrors. Either way it doesn't make for a restful nights sleep :P Feel awesome this morning tho!

I am going to have to try this. As my dreams are always weird/disturbing and usually as you mentioned a night terror.

18. A lot of sleep aids make me dream. Powerfull, MAN REM PM, and G8 are the only few I have tried that don't do so. Elix AIR was the worst.

19. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Btw. A big reason I want to reach 240 is because last summer I cut down from 220 to a pretty low bf% and I wasn't satisfied with my mass at 192lbs. Here is that pic for those interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Btw. A big reason I want to reach 240 is because last summer I cut down from 220 to a pretty low bf% and I wasn't satisfied with my mass at 192lbs. Here is that pic for those interested.
    LEAN!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Pre and post workout pics. Pumps and vascularity brought to you by ConDense.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

22. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Got my re-order of Condense yday when I got home so I got to get back to it today How I missed you Sweet Nectar! Hit back today and I fixed all my lift weights. I had been thinking plates on our cable machines for lat pulldowns an rows were 10 when they are actually 12.5. I thought I was wrong because I'd could put it on 18plates before (which I thought was 180lbs) and just hang there Anyways. These weren't PR'S because it's the same weight I've been using all along.

Inverted Row
    Set 1 : 0.0x10
    Set 2 : 0.0x10
    Set 3 : 0.0x10
    Set 4 : 0.0x10

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    Set 1 : 200.0x12
    Set 2 : 225.0x11
    Set 3 : 250.0x9
    Set 4 : 250.0x8

Cable Seated Row
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 250.0x10
    Set 3 : 250.0x10
    Set 4 : 255.0x9
    Yates Row
    Set 1 : 185.0x12
    Set 2 : 225.0x10
    Set 3 : 225.0x10
    Set 4 : 225.0x10

One arm Dumbbell Row
    Set 1 : 140.0x12
    Set 2 : 150.0x10
    Set 3 : 150.0x9
    Set 4 : 150.0x8

Rack Pulls
    Set 1 : 315.0x15
    Set 2 : 405.0x10
    Set 3 : 455.0x8
    Set 4 : 315.0x14

Straight Arm Push Down
    Set 1 : 90.0x15
    Set 2 : 90.0x15
    Set 3 : 90.0x12
    Set 4 : 90.0x12
    Set 5 : 90.0x12
    Set 6 : 90.0x11
    Set 7 : 90.0x10

23. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Damn I need to tan lol.

24. damn dude. You get after it

25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Damn I need to tan lol.
    Yes you....mt2 maybe?? lol

But really bro lookin good. You got a freading water park ride on your forearms lol
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

26. Your volume boggles me my man! Looking good!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

27. Got my awesomeness in the mail!

28. Purus t shirt?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

29. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Purus t shirt?
    Lol nope. Keep guessing! It's got goodies in it

30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Lol nope. Keep guessing! It's got goodies in it
    Condense?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  •