Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 22 of 116 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. I guess technically its your small sephenous vein, which typically drains to the popliteal and is much more superficial ...but the popliteal is technical hidden beneath (behind the knee joint) the knee and surrounded by the knee nerve complex, and connective tissues of the knee.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I guess technically its your small sephenous vein, which typically drains to the popliteal and is much more superficial ...but the popliteal is technical hidden beneath (behind the knee joint) the knee and surrounded by the knee nerve complex, and connective tissues of the knee.
    A&P FTW
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    A&P FTW
    You k ow it! I love a&p
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    You k ow it! I love a man's ass&penis
    Weird, to say the least.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Weird, to say the least.
    Lol old habbits die hard
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Lol old habbits die hard


    Name:  image-539329540.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  29.2 KB

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78 187"/>
    Yippee ki-yay mother f*ucker
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  8. Received my replacement phone today so I'll be able to post my food again. Definitely makes me more disciplined. Yay
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Received my replacement phone today so I'll be able to post my food again. Definitely makes me more disciplined. Yay
    What did you get??
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    What did you get??
    Ahhh same phone I've had forever. HTC G2. I've grown find of it...and it was free with insurance
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  11. Damn. Mines been cracked for like two or three weeks. I'm so fukkin lazy I haven't even tried to have it replaced for FREE yet. Hmmm, maybe I should follow suit...
    Independent Review

  12. I cracked my phone last year. I've just dealt with it. They tried to charge me 100 dollars because I cracked it by dropping it. So why do I pay insurance? I get my upgrade next month.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Damn. Mines been cracked for like two or three weeks. I'm so fukkin lazy I haven't even tried to have it replaced for FREE yet. Hmmm, maybe I should follow suit...
    Get on that ish son! I ordered my replacement Saturday and got it today. Quick turn around especially with the holiday.

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I cracked my phone last year. I've just dealt with it. They tried to charge me 100 dollars because I cracked it by dropping it. So why do I pay insurance? I get my upgrade next month.
    Upgrades are fun but extending the contract is not
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. Can't rep from phones... afaik thanks aren't as good as reps? Go ahead and try, I'll let y'all know

  15. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Can't rep from phones... afaik thanks aren't as good as reps? Go ahead and try, I'll let y'all know
    I think thanks work th he same way....just thanked you. Who knows though.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I think thanks work th he same way....just thanked you. Who knows though.
    It seems that thanks count as reps, but are more public?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It seems that thanks count as reps, but are more public?
    Yeah, not too sure about this. Kind of annoying when we're on our phones more than our computers...
    Independent Review

  18. Wheres the workout!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It seems that thanks count as reps, but are more public?
    Think so. But just like you can't rep a person multiple times they don't get two for thanks the same way....I thank...... ha
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yeah, not too sure about this. Kind of annoying when we're on our phones more than our computers...
    When I get on the computer all of my thanks show up as reputation received.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Wheres the workout!
    It's there....with pics
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    When I get on the computer all of my thanks show up as reputation received.
    you are probably right about the thanks then...
    Independent Review

  23. I found it. You guys are posting like mad lol.

    Your calves look stupid huge, arms look good too man, what happened to bean poles? pass some of that my way. I have such small arms when compared to my torso or legs. Impressive single arm DB preachers too, that's solid weight... keep it up.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I found it. You guys are posting like mad lol.

    Your calves look stupid huge, arms look good too man, what happened to bean poles? pass some of that my way. I have such small arms when compared to my torso or legs. Impressive single arm DB preachers too, that's solid weight... keep it up.
    Thanks man. Calves need work. They are lean but not as big as I would like. Also my arms are decent size but my fking rib cage is HUGE so I have to give them extra attention some times to man Jr sure I don't get too out of whack. I've got a similar build as Marc Lobliner without the extra muscles and veins lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Thanks man. Calves need work. They are lean but not as big as I would like. Also my arms are decent size but my fking rib cage is HUGE so I have to give them extra attention some times to man Jr sure I don't get too out of whack. I've got a similar build as Marc Lobliner without the extra muscles and veins lol.

    I know what you mean haha. my chest is longer than my rib cage I think... it sucks. I am really broad at the chest and shoulders, and long skinny arms. looks bad from the front. I have the smallest looking calves ever, but I can squat and dead like a beast for my weight.... and I was always a competitive sprinter. I don't understand at all. But oh well. I am happy with being strong the aesthetics are just a bonus to me. If I get these arms in shape I will be ready for some strongman stuff next summer! Probably hit a cycle or two next year and this summer as well, that could help nothing hard yet though.

    What all are you taking right now by the way. I can never keep track.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  26. Fish Oil 6g spread in three doses during day
    Orange Triad upon waking and mid day
    Super Cissus upon waking and mid day
    Glutamine 5g post workout
    Modern BCAA during workout
    Karbolic post workout
    MAX PUMP 4 uncapped 30min pre workout and 4 capped at dinner
    Muscle Marinade 20 min pre workout
    SlinShot 3 a day 1 before bed
    Organ Shield mid day
    D-Pol upon waking
    G8 .5 scoop 30min pre bed
    Agmatine 500mg 2x a day. Post workout and after biggest carb meal.
    Matrix 5.0
    Chromium 1g before bed
    Taurine 5g 1 hour pre workout
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  27. Softballs in those arms, and garden hose running down the back of your leg.. impressive bro...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Fish Oil 6g spread in three doses during day
    Orange Triad upon waking and mid day
    Super Cissus upon waking and mid day
    Glutamine 5g post workout
    Modern BCAA during workout
    Karbolic post workout
    MAX PUMP 4 uncapped 30min pre workout and 4 capped at dinner
    Muscle Marinade 20 min pre workout
    SlinShot 3 a day 1 before bed
    Organ Shield mid day
    D-Pol upon waking
    G8 .5 scoop 30min pre bed
    Agmatine 500mg 2x a day. Post workout and after biggest carb meal.
    Matrix 5.0
    Chromium 1g before bed
    Taurine 5g 1 hour pre workout
    I noticed that you are not taking an estrogen eliminator like erase. I always took one with d-aspartic acid just because I have read it numerous times that when taking d-aspartic acid you should take one. So you don't have to?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  29. Well....not really...some guys do get puffy nips from daa and an AI helps but if you're not getting those side effects unless you are trying to lean out its not necessary.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  30. Nice stack. I wish I wasn't on a college budget right now. Plus all my cash goes to my wrangler. Just stacking DAA and OG erase right now... but it's enough. I have some other stuff laying around and still take my ALCAR, leucine, protein, condense etc. You ever try ALCAR?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:05 PM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in