Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 2 of 116 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1
    Here are my staple supps I'll be using for the most part all run.

    Orange Triad
    Super Cissus
    Modern BCAA 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra
    Fish oil 5g daily
    Glutamine 5g daily
    Chromium 1g daily
    Karbolic 50g post workout
    Truetein Wheyology
    Creapure 5g daily

    Will be adding some stuff in here and there throughout the year. Pre-Workout will change also. I'm sure I am forgetting something but that's a quick update.
    How do you like the.karbolic?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Here are my staple supps I'll be using for the most part all run.

    Orange Triad
    Super Cissus
    Modern BCAA 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra
    Fish oil 5g daily
    Glutamine 5g daily
    Chromium 1g daily
    Karbolic 50g post workout
    Truetein Wheyology
    Creapure 5g daily

    Will be adding some stuff in here and there throughout the year. Pre-Workout will change also. I'm sure I am forgetting something but that's a quick update.
    How do u like the wheyology? Was gonna get the iso ology for my next big tub, are the flavored good?

    BigRigg's 1st Comp Prep Log! + more
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    How do you like the.karbolic?
    I love Karbolic. It doesn't bloat me like Karbolyn and is a little more filling then Vitargo. Perfect for me.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

    How do u like the wheyology? Was gonna get the iso ology for my next big tub, are the flavored good?

    BigRigg's 1st Comp Prep Log! + more
    I got the wheyology Chocolate Peanut Butter. I like it a lot. A little thicker then most whey blends and the flavor is spot on.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1

    I love Karbolic. It doesn't bloat me like Karbolyn and is a little more filling then Vitargo. Perfect for me.
    Vitargo is king imo. But i do have karbolic here as well.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  6. Yeah vitrago was great don't get me wrong, but for the price differance and the longer feeding carbs I went back to karbolic.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1
    Yeah vitrago was great don't get me wrong, but for the price differance and the longer feeding carbs I went back to karbolic.
    All about goals and what works for you bro. I like vitargo for pre workout.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    All about goals and what works for you bro. I like vitargo for pre workout.
    If I could afford it I prefer vitargo, using karbolyn right now

    BigRigg's 1st Comp Prep Log! + more
    Always willing to learn :D

  9. Made an order today to replinish my supps at home. Picked up some G8 so I can give something other then PowerFULL a chance.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Made an order today to replinish my supps at home. Picked up some G8 so I can give something other then PowerFULL a chance.
    Love the G8! Works like a charm, I have a log of it around here somewhere lol

    BigRigg's 1st Comp Prep Log! + more
    Always willing to learn :D

  11. Agreed on the Vitargo, if money is not in consideration it is superior but not sure that it is much better than a white bread and jam sandwhich for an insulin spike post workout. Follow that up with a 1/2 -1 cup of oats and you are good to do and full. Also muscle feast sells big bulk bags of ground oats, waxymaize, and malto all for pretty cheap. You could get an 8 lb bag of any two of these for the same money as one canister of Vitargo.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Agreed on the Vitargo, if money is not in consideration it is superior but not sure that it is much better than a white bread and jam sandwhich for an insulin spike post workout. Follow that up with a 1/2 -1 cup of oats and you are good to do and full. Also muscle feast sells big bulk bags of ground oats, waxymaize, and malto all for pretty cheap. You could get an 8 lb bag of any two of these for the same money as one canister of Vitargo.
    Might have to look into those bulk carbs. Kleen how do u suggest dosing the G8? 5 on 2 off?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Might have to look into those bulk carbs. Kleen how do u suggest dosing the G8? 5 on 2 off?
    Personally, I did a dose every other night or every third night. Purely to avoid tolerance, when I was dosing everyday I noticed the effects are not as dramatic.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Agreed on the Vitargo, if money is not in consideration it is superior but not sure that it is much better than a white bread and jam sandwhich for an i


    nsulin spike post workout. Follow that up with a 1/2 -1 cup of oats and you are good to do and full. Also muscle feast sells big bulk bags of ground oats, waxymaize, and malto all for pretty cheap. You could get an 8 lb bag of any two of these for the same money as one canister of Vitargo.
    Defintly cheaper and just as effective if using for post workout. I use my carb powders mostly pre so the malto and waxy dont work for me
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  15. Todays workout was lacking. Wasn't planning on going this afternoon so I used a sample of Bullnox I had.........suck! I really need something 2 IGNITE my PUMPs to the MAX.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Kleen how do u suggest dosing the G8? 5 on 2 off?
    is what i do, works like a champ

  17. Yeah was debating on that or every other night like BigRigg suggested. Usually I do 5 on 2 off on sleep aids. Thanks for re-affirming big man!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  18. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Felt good in the gym and strength was there, but drive, aggression and pumps were down. Still avoiding heavy presses because of the shoulder. Its ok tho because my front delts are overdeveloped compared to my side and rear delts, so I'm really working weak point training lately. Just started doing power partials and face pulls again and I still love them! Reverse fly machine was hoarded by some scrawny fella for like 20mins so I did reverse cable flys instead. I don't like these because I don't feel like they are heavy enough but I do exhaust pretty well. Was a decent day considering all that

    Behind Neck Shoulder Press (Warm-up)
    Set 1 : 135.0x15
    Set 2 : 135.0x15
    Set 3 : 135.0x15
    Set 4 : 135.0x12

    Dumbbell Front Raise
    Set 1 : 50.0x13
    Set 2 : 60.0x11
    Set 3 : 60.0x11
    Set 4 : 60.0x10

    Face Pull
    Set 1 : 120.0x14
    Set 2 : 120.0x13
    Set 3 : 130.0x12
    Set 4 : 130.0x11

    Machine Side Delt Raise
    Set 1 : 110.0x15
    Set 2 : 110.0x14
    Set 3 : 110.0x13
    Set 4 : 110.0x12
    Set 5 : 110.0x11
    Set 6 : 110.0x9
    Set 7 : 110.0x8

    Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise
    Set 1 : 45.0x12
    Set 2 : 45.0x12
    Set 3 : 45.0x11
    Set 4 : 45.0x12

    Power Partials (Great burn on these)
    Set 1 : 50.0x12
    Set 2 : 55.0x12
    Set 3 : 55.0x11
    Set 4 : 55.0x11

    Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug
    Set 1 : 150.0'sx15
    Set 2 : 150.0'sx18
    Set 3 : 150.0'sx16
    Set 4 : 150.0'sx13

    Reverse Cable Flyes (Don't normally do these for FST7 set)
    Set 1 : 60.0x15
    Set 2 : 70.0x12
    Set 3 : 70.0x12
    Set 4 : 70.0x11
    Set 5 : 70.0x12
    Set 6 : 80.0x11
    Set 7 : 80.0x10
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. Love me some power partials! Then I go straight into a drop set like a baws

    BigRigg's 1st Comp Prep Log! + more
    Always willing to learn :D

  20. Following man! Like these long logs like this.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  21. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Following man! Like these long logs like this.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Welcome! Glad you are here brother.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  22. Couldn't stand it anymore. Had to crack open my tub of Enhanced and give it a shot. 2 scoops down the hatch 20mins pre workout.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Couldn't stand it anymore. Had to crack open my tub of Enhanced and give it a shot. 2 scoops down the hatch 20mins pre workout.
    Bet you feel fŻcking amazing right now!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Bet you feel fŻcking amazing right now!!
    Very warm lol. Yohimbine?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Couldn't stand it anymore. Had to crack open my tub of Enhanced and give it a shot. 2 scoops down the hatch 20mins pre workout.
    Eager to get my hands on Enhanced... will have it for Wednesday...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Todays workout was lacking. Wasn't planning on going this afternoon so I used a sample of Bullnox I had.........suck! I really need something 2 IGNITE my PUMPs to the MAX.
    I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days.
    Boom! That just happened!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days.
    I have a doorstep.
  29. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Too some Enhanced pre-workout today cause I couldn't stand it staring me in the face any longer Nice product. Good pumps, good focus, good energy and great thermogenic effects. Taste isn't so great and a little grainy but not unbearable. Very happy with it tho.

    Anyways my workout. Decided to test the shoulder today and it held up pretty well. Stayed a little lighter then normal on incline dumbbells just to make sure it was going to hold up then I smashed the hammer strength incline press. Tomorrow will tell the tale tho. I'm taking dumbbell pullovers out next time cause I just don't feel the pump like I would like. Gonna substitute in decline machine work. Some weighted abs to finish the session.

    Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 245.0x12
    Set 3 : 265.0x10
    Set 4 : 275.0x7 Drop 185.0x8 Drop 135.0x12

    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 80.0'sx10
    Set 2 : 90.0'sx11
    Set 3 : 100.0'sx9
    Set 4 : 100.0'sx8

    Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press
    Set 1 : 230.0x12
    Set 2 : 250.0x10
    Set 3 : 260.0x8
    Set 4 : 270.0x6

    Dumbell Pullovers
    Set 1 : 60.0x15
    Set 2 : 70.0x10
    Set 3 : 70.0x8
    Set 4 : 70.0x8

    Cable Cross Over
    Set 1 : 90.0x15
    Set 2 : 90.0x14
    Set 3 : 100.0x12
    Set 4 : 100.0x12
    Set 5 : 100.0x12
    Set 6 : 100.0x11
    Set 7 : 100.0x12
    |
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  30. Looks good man, as far as pullovers they are only to expand your ribcage if they gave anything a pump it would be your lats and your triceps.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in