Danb Beta test Max pump - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Danb Beta test Max pump

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Will probably be in the field for the intro.

    Oh well, life goes on I guess

  2. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Will probably be in the field for the intro.

    Oh well, life goes on I guess
    How long you in the field for?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    How long you in the field for?
    March 10 is what has been put out, although there is a rumor that it was shortened because of money.
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    March 10 is what has been put out, although there is a rumor that it was shortened because of money.
    Yea we had a squadron not deploy because of that.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    Guess what nutras got for sale?


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...ack.html 

    Exclusive to Nutra planet.... 

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,679
    Rep Power
    4607650

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Oh yeah it's a sexy stack!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,381
    Rep Power
    10118486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Guess what nutras got for sale?






    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah it's a sexy stack!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    What can I say besides.... Fuggin "A"....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,373
    Rep Power
    5892097

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just got back from the Arnold...10$ well spent I'd say wish I woulda bought at least 2



    Name:  image-1354066740.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  545.1 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Just got back from the Arnold...10$ well spent I'd say wish I woulda bought at least 2

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76 026"/>
    Fml.....idk how I missed that
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,373
    Rep Power
    5892097

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Fml.....idk how I missed that
    Lol I saw the finaflex booth and made a B line to see in they had it.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  12. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Lol I saw the finaflex booth and made a B line to see in they had it.
    Not that it matters now but where was it at/by? My buddy got some of their ignite samples so I knew they were there, just couldn't spot em.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  13. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,373
    Rep Power
    5892097

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Not that it matters now but where was it at/by? My buddy got some of their ignite samples so I knew they were there, just couldn't spot em.
    Ha TBH I don't remember it was so packed In there we just walked up and down the isles. I wish I would have gotten some samples from them though! They weren't handing any out
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  14. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Ha TBH I don't remember it was so packed In there we just walked up and down the isles. I wish I would have gotten some samples from them though! They weren't handing any out
    The finaflex ones were handed out by a women walking around I guess. I didn't get much, tbh, got most on Friday.

    My buddy said theyre gradually getting less and less each year. 3 years ago he filled a back pack to the gills just walking around one day and there weren't lines like that for booths, just pictures. Crazy stuff indeed....

    Either way I'm extremely jelly of your $10 deal!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,373
    Rep Power
    5892097

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    The finaflex ones were handed out by a women walking around I guess. I didn't get much, tbh, got most on Friday.

    My buddy said theyre gradually getting less and less each year. 3 years ago he filled a back pack to the gills just walking around one day and there weren't lines like that for booths, just pictures. Crazy stuff indeed....

    Either way I'm extremely jelly of your $10 deal!
    I honestly didnt get crap for samples. Or anything for that matter. Lines were absolutely ridiculous. I got 3 protein samples and 4 PWO samples, 1 joint support sample, a fat burner sample and 2 free shirts. I think I bought 4 shirts and a few other little things. Not really worth the 3.5 hour drive to be honest.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  16. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    10 bucks, should have bought a boatload but I would assume a limit on purchase...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,373
    Rep Power
    5892097

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    10 bucks, should have bought a boatload but I would assume a limit on purchase...
    Actually he woulda let me buy all he had lol. I bought one and 2 guys I went with bought one each. I just wasn't thinking! Regretting it now
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  18. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,381
    Rep Power
    10118486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    $10 Max Pump??
    wow
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  19. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Actually he woulda let me buy all he had lol. I bought one and 2 guys I went with bought one each. I just wasn't thinking! Regretting it now
    I hate when that happens
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    You lucky SOB

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,679
    Rep Power
    4607650

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    One helluva a deal so are you going to continue logging it or just add it into whatever you have next? Curious how good the stuff gets after a month. I am starting mine out but also on PH's right now so kind of hard to tell where everything is coming from.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    One helluva a deal so are you going to continue logging it or just add it into whatever you have next? Curious how good the stuff gets after a month. I am starting mine out but also on PH's right now so kind of hard to tell where everything is coming from.
    He said he's gonna give it to me so idunno :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  23. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,373
    Rep Power
    5892097

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You lucky SOB
    Ha every once in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    One helluva a deal so are you going to continue logging it or just add it into whatever you have next? Curious how good the stuff gets after a month. I am starting mine out but also on PH's right now so kind of hard to tell where everything is coming from.
    I'm gonna hold off on it for a little while and add it in when I'm a little leaner to get the full effect I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    He said he's gonna give it to me so idunno :-D
    Haha if I wouldn't have been such a dummy and only bought one bottle I would for sure send some your way brotha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  24. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,679
    Rep Power
    4607650

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah I can see it being valuable lean to get that massive style pump. I can't wait to lean up a bit myself while on it to really see the effects.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Kleen, it should be an awesome combo while on some anabolics. It provides you with the ability to push your body so much harder while working out that you need the extra anabolism to take advantage of this.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Kleen, it should be an awesome combo while on some anabolics. It provides you with the ability to push your body so much harder while working out that you need the extra anabolism to take advantage of this.
    That'll be put to the test very soon. So people say this peaks at about 4 weeks ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ever consider the link between nitrates and cancer? "Both nitrate and nitrite, however, form nitrosamines -- a known carcinogen -- when mixed with protein-rich foods like meats. Nitrosamines create cell damage in the body."
  28. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Ever consider the link between nitrates and cancer? "Both nitrate and nitrite, however, form nitrosamines -- a known carcinogen -- when mixed with protein-rich foods like meats. Nitrosamines create cell damage in the body."
    I believe the investigations into nitrates in recent years has the scientific world re-examining that supposed link.
  29. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,381
    Rep Power
    10118486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Ever consider the link between nitrates and cancer? "Both nitrate and nitrite, however, form nitrosamines -- a known carcinogen -- when mixed with protein-rich foods like meats. Nitrosamines create cell damage in the body."
    LOL

    beets are carcinogenic
    i suppose you will run up & down forums now, spreading the good word about beets?



    is that all you do, run around trying to discredit Finaflex?

    i guess we should be honored, to have such muddied attempts at "hate" thrown at us
    when the haters come out trying to invent something to make you look bad -- you know you have officially arrived as a first-class operation



    i don't know much about you bud, other than looking at some of your past posts (some doozies - esp loved the one where you were knocking Epi-V before you even knew what the compound was made of)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  30. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,381
    Rep Power
    10118486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    I believe the investigations into nitrates in recent years has the scientific world re-examining that supposed link.
    indeed

    nitrated product is the new "wave", and Finaflex is not alone in bringing this to the forefront

    i think this guy is living in 2005 or something tho
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  31. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed

    nitrated product is the new "wave", and Finaflex is not alone in bringing this to the forefront

    i think this guy is living in 2005 or something tho
    Already got two bottles of Max Pump sitting in my stash. Betaine plus nitrates? Brilliant.
  32. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL

    beets are carcinogenic
    i suppose you will run up & down forums now, spreading the good word about beets?



    is that all you do, run around trying to discredit Finaflex?

    i guess we should be honored, to have such muddied attempts at "hate" thrown at us
    when the haters come out trying to invent something to make you look bad -- you know you have officially arrived as a first-class operation



    i don't know much about you bud, other than looking at some of your past posts (some doozies - esp loved the one where you were knocking Epi-V before you even knew what the compound was made of)
    Mighty touchy aren't we. I use FinaFlex products all the time. I actually have a bottle of Max Pump that I'm using currently. It really bugs me when you guys get your panties in a knot because someone asks a legitimate question about one of your products. Let's get professional here. Just answer the question and quit throwing accusations.
  33. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,381
    Rep Power
    10118486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Mighty touchy aren't we. I use FinaFlex products all the time. I actually have a bottle of Max Pump that I'm using currently. It really bugs me when you guys get your panties in a knot because someone asks a legitimate question about one of your products. Let's get professional here. Just answer the question and quit throwing accusations.
    lulzzzzzzzzzz

    sir - i am always professional, all the time (even my sense of humor is professional, and earns a paycheck)

    i also have a very good memory:

    couple posts back, you were bashing the retail price of the product..

    couple threads back, you started denouncing our new formulation of EpiV - you know, the one that does not have epistane? yet, you were ridiculously quick to post "studies" bashing epistane before we had even explained what the formulation was..shall i refresh your memory?

    and now, you come in this thread again, out of nowhere, with more incomplete and erroneous information (as appears to be your persona)..

    you know what really bugs me? the guys who don't ask any positive questions, don't get involved in the discussion of the product -- until it is all over, when you wish to add only negativity

    also bugs me when a grown man uses phrases like "get your panties in a knot", and then you continue on by trying to make a professional representative look bad in your own childish way

    the unfortunate fact here, mr. bbb, is you bring your own reputation upon yourself with these (continued) antics

    going forward - i will be happy to answer any legitimate, constructive questions from you, should you have any worthwhile ones to answer

    we do appreciate your patronage, and i am glad you use Finaflex products "all the time" as you say

    take care
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  34. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't ever remember denouncing EpiV. At one time I thought it contained Epistane (because of the name) but found I was wrong. Man that was a long while ago. You do have a memory.
  35. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulzzzzzzzzzz

    sir - i am always professional, all the time (even my sense of humor is professional, and earns a paycheck)

    i also have a very good memory:

    couple posts back, you were bashing the retail price of the product..

    couple threads back, you started denouncing our new formulation of EpiV - you know, the one that does not have epistane? yet, you were ridiculously quick to post "studies" bashing epistane before we had even explained what the formulation was..shall i refresh your memory?

    and now, you come in this thread again, out of nowhere, with more incomplete and erroneous information (as appears to be your persona)..

    you know what really bugs me? the guys who don't ask any positive questions, don't get involved in the discussion of the product -- until it is all over, when you wish to add only negativity

    also bugs me when a grown man uses phrases like "get your panties in a knot", and then you continue on by trying to make a professional representative look bad in your own childish way

    the unfortunate fact here, mr. bbb, is you bring your own reputation upon yourself with these (continued) antics

    going forward - i will be happy to answer any legitimate, constructive questions from you, should you have any worthwhile ones to answer

    we do appreciate your patronage, and i am glad you use Finaflex products "all the time" as you say

    take care
    One word:
    Wrastle!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  36. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,381
    Rep Power
    10118486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    One word:
    Wrastle!
    i will gnaw your goddam kneecap off!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  37. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i will gnaw your goddam penis off!
    Let's settle down there big fella.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  38. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Let's settle down there big fella.
    That's what I'm saying!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  39. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    That's what I'm saying!
    Its like watching Jerry in here! Who's going to throw a chair first??
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,381
    Rep Power
    10118486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Let's settle down there big fella.
    bahahahaaa
    got hit by my own tactics, wth
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)
    By EBF_2356 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 01:50 PM
  2. FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 12:38 PM
  3. FINAFLEX "MAX PUMP" Beta Test...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in