Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
will you make up your mind..
Oh make no mistake Snagarooni... my mind is made up just adding a qualifier to the statement to make it more correct.
PPPPLLLLBBBBTTTT!!!!

:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ dude is feeling good today..must have his meds dosed right

dan, the heart-shaped rice crispy treats did look nice for sure, i can see why you wouldn't turn them down

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah maybe the PX Black has got me all PEA'd out. I am in a chill and fun mood no doubt.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't even begin to describe it lol I've been craving carbs (bad ones lol) for like a week now!

Lol
Hah I have a massive carb up tonight, I have the cals available so it's all part of the plan...

^^ dude is feeling good today..must have his meds dosed right

dan, the heart-shaped rice crispy treats did look nice for sure, i can see why you wouldn't turn them down
Yah it was real fuggin sweet lol ... sheeesh... my protein balls look like turd but they taste great... don't care what they look like heheh...

Yeah maybe the PX Black has got me all PEA'd out. I am in a chill and fun mood no doubt.
I know that feeling it comes in waves at times...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using that now too. I'm in a great freekin mood all day long its great. Absolutely no appetite either. Its giving me lower gi issues though

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really, just gas or you got bubble guts?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Worse. Lol. Giving me the runs like a mother
That sucks, you sure you didn't just eat something bad? I have not heard of anyone having that response to it. Not saying it isn't from it but if so it is a new side for me to hear about.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks, you sure you didn't just eat something bad? I have not heard of anyone having that response to it. Not saying it isn't from it but if so it is a new side for me to hear about.
Its been every day since I started it. Hits me 3 hours on the nose after my 2 pill dose in the am.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its been every day since I started it. Hits me 3 hours on the nose after my 2 pill dose in the am.
That sucks man I was hopin it would have gotten better for you by now. It's been over a week hasn't it?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn that is crazy but hey at least you are losing weight... I kid I kid... Will definitely have to keep an eye on this.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SICK arm workout today. Loving all this volume and short rest periods. Took Max Pump on an empty stomach this morning with no discomfort. Trained fasted and had an awesome pump going already in my warm up sets. And it stayed throughout my workout. The pump was gone relativity fast though once I was done lifting. Had some pretty good veinage going on also (for me. Nothing serious though) recovered fast between sets and my bi's were hard as a Rock during. Good stuff.

EZ bar reverse curl 10 sec rest
30-10
50-10
50-10
50-10
50-10
50-10

Rope push down 10 sec rest
50-10
50-10
50-10
50-10
50-10

Preacher curl hammer strength machine 40 sec rest

75-8
75-8
95-6

Incline L extensions no rest between sets
20-15
20-15
20-13
20-12
20-10

Dip machine 3 second negative 20 sec rest.

130-10
130-8
130-7

Seated DB curls 30 sec rest
30-8
30-7

EZ bar curl super set with close grip EZ press going towards my chin Instead of straight down to chest
65-8/15
85-6/15
85-4/12
85- press only 12

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks man I was hopin it would have gotten better for you by now. It's been over a week hasn't it?
Damn that is crazy but hey at least you are losing weight... I kid I kid... Will definitely have to keep an eye on this.
It will be one week tomorrow.

Its more of an annoyance than anything. Other than that the px is def doing its job. Especially the appetite suppression. Top notch

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are eating ~30min after taking it, correct?
I have my post workout shake right before I take it and then have breakfast about 2 hours later

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I have my post workout shake right before I take it and then have breakfast about 2 hours later
might be the issue right there
lay out your protocol for me, training/eating times/foods you eat etc, around PXB dosing
i'll see if i can troubleshoot

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
might be the issue right there
lay out your protocol for me, training/eating times/foods you eat etc, around PXB dosing
i'll see if i can troubleshoot
415am pre wo and bcaa
430-600 workout bcaa intra
615 shake 1.5 scoops whey, 12 oz almond milk, 1 cup special k
700 vitamins and px black
900 oatmeal, apple, veggie chips
1200 px black
1230 chicken and rice
400 chicken and rice
630 dinner

Pretty much exactly the same every day

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
415am pre wo and bcaa
430-600 workout bcaa intra
615 shake 1.5 scoops whey, 12 oz almond milk, 1 cup special k
700 vitamins and px black
900 oatmeal, apple, veggie chips
1200 px black
1230 chicken and rice
400 chicken and rice
630 dinner

Pretty much exactly the same every day
okay so basically what i see is you are IFer? (but not quite)
i have my own opinions on how you could better change the flow of things, but in dealing with this as your preference and trying to make PXB fit in, let's try this..
PXB @415, with your preWO/bcaa (1-2 caps here, start with 1)
PXB @1200, 30min pre-meal (1-2 caps here)
you could try one in AM dose & two in PM dose, as the energy/stim portion is relatively different than your common fat-burner..should not effect sleep negatively

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay so basically what i see is you are IFer? (but not quite)
i have my own opinions on how you could better change the flow of things, but in dealing with this as your preference and trying to make PXB fit in, let's try this..
PXB @415, with your preWO/bcaa (1-2 caps here, start with 1)
PXB @1200, 30min pre-meal (1-2 caps here)
you could try one in AM dose & two in PM dose, as the energy/stim portion is relatively different than your common fat-burner..should not effect sleep negatively
Cool I will try this! I'm not really an IFer on purpose its just the way my time management works best

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Cool I will try this! I'm not really an IFer on purpose its just the way my time management works best
let me know how it works
in a perfect world, you will want to consume PXB ~30min prior to feeding, preferably moderate-size but not saying huge
the alternate is, dosing 30min prior to exercise, and making sure to feed following that training session

so i think if you kept that morning dose to 1 pill, you'd be fine till postWO feeding (even tho is small)
problem may arise if you dose empty stomach, do no feeding, and combine with no exercise performed

the only other option i see for that morning dose, would be to pop it ~545 (ie 30min before postWO shake)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let me know how it works
in a perfect world, you will want to consume PXB ~30min prior to feeding, preferably moderate-size but not saying huge
the alternate is, dosing 30min prior to exercise, and making sure to feed following that training session

so i think if you kept that morning dose to 1 pill, you'd be fine till postWO feeding (even tho is small)
problem may arise if you dose empty stomach, do no feeding, and combine with no exercise performed

the only other option i see for that morning dose, would be to pop it ~545 (ie 30min before postWO shake)
Thanks for the advice!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im late and kind of confused on the issue. Would someone be able to fill me in on the issue at hand?

It sounds like an indigestion issue but i may be off.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im late and kind of confused on the issue. Would someone be able to fill me in on the issue at hand?

It sounds like an indigestion issue but i may be off.
Ha which issue? Mines just a little heart burn every now and then. Swanky's is a little more serious lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aahhh ok. Whats up with swanky? Lol
Pxb done make mah butt blowd up son!

Lol. I may have been dosing improperly according to snags so I'll be changing protocol starting today and see if it improves the next few days.

Love hijacking your threads danny lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol it's all good.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really feelin it today. Just been one of those days I guess. Extremely stressful weekend was at work for 13 hrs yesterday. 5 hrs this morning and getting ready to head back for a few more hours here in a bit. All stacked on top of being there 48 hrs through the week. Managed to get a back session in between work sessions today lol like I said earlier just not feeling it. No pump no energy /endurance just...blah. Hopefully tomorrow goes a little better. Here's the numbers from today. I'm not sure how long rest periods were but they weren't long. Back was shot by the end

One arm bb row
70-10
95-10
95-10
95-11

Pull ups 3x failure 30 sec rest

Supported rows
155-10
155-10
155-9
155-9

DB dead stop rows
90-12
90-10
90-9
90-8

DB pull over
65-8
65-8
65-5

Hyper ext. BW
4x15

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really feelin it today. Just been one of those days I guess. Extremely stressful weekend was at work for 13 hrs yesterday. 5 hrs this morning and getting ready to head back for a few more hours here in a bit. All stacked on top of being there 48 hrs through the week. Managed to get a back session in between work sessions today lol like I said earlier just not feeling it. No pump no energy /endurance just...blah. Hopefully tomorrow goes a little better. Here's the numbers from today. I'm not sure how long rest periods were but they weren't long. Back was shot by the end

One arm bb row
70-10
95-10
95-10
95-11

Supported rows
155-10
155-10
155-9
155-9

DB dead stop rows
90-12
90-10
90-9
90-8

DB pull over
65-8
65-8
65-5

Hyper ext. BW
4x15
Everyone has days like that. Still looks like you got a great workout in

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone has days like that. Still looks like you got a great workout in
Yeah it happens. I thought I was gonna pass out on that last set of dead stop rows lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

One arm bb row
70-10
95-10
95-10
95-11

Supported rows
155-10
155-10
155-9
155-9

DB dead stop rows
90-12
90-10
90-9
90-8

DB pull over
65-8
65-8
65-5

Hyper ext. BW
4x15
Atleast you still got in and murdered that back! Very nice workout bud.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
that was actually our first beta tester, before we made new batch for these guys..
we found the original group walked around with that crazed contorted look on their faces non-stop, was making them cramp by the end of the day..veins were so profuse, they'd slice them open when they shaved, go to ER..not cool

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WOW not too often you will hear me say it but that guy is just too damn vascular. Not even attractive. I want to look freaky but I want to look freaky in a good way...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW not too often you will hear me say it but that guy is just too damn vascular. Not even attractive. I want to look freaky but I want to look freaky in a good way...
Wow yah got me thinkin the same thing ....

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all right danb..time to see what you been playing with

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/max-pump-120-capsules.html

please continue your product run as you have been, feedback is still very important to us

thanks!
Awesome. I had a feeling there were nitrates in there lol.

Just got done with the sickest leg pumps I've ever had. Def. the biggest pump I've had with Max pump so far. Extremely impressed today. Recovery/endurance was down a bit today. But it's leg day so that's to be expected.

Seated leg curl 45 sec rest
55-20
55-20
115-14
125-12
35-50

Leg press no lock out 3 second descend - 2 min rest
2 WU sets of 10
465-16
465-16
465-11

Machine squats pause at bottom - 1 min rest
190-8
210-8
220-8

DB SL DL. -My legs were SHOT at the point. They were shaking so bad at the bottom I thought I was going to fall over lol. Was supposed to be 4x20 but that did t happen

20-17
20-15
20-13
20-10

Leg ext.
150-7
150-8

Finished off with 15 mins of inclined treadmill.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaaaaaand it starts. Just went to step over the baby gate and about fell on my face lol gonna be a long night standing all night at work....FML

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha I love / hate it when my legs are like that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha I love / hate it when my legs are like that.
My legs are so fuggin trash that if I don't recover by tomorrow morning I may have to .... take it easy... oh that was hard to fuggin say... maybe I'll just trash them some more and see what happens...

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha my 2 year old was running around the kids room when I picked him up after I got off the treadmill (because he didnt want to put his coat on to leave) needless to say i had to corner him to catch him lol I wasn't movin too fast

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 year olds can be tricky and quick that way.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey finaflex guys....since I only have one day left can I uncap my dose tomorrow for arm day??

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established