Danb Beta test Max pump

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Cool I will try this! I'm not really an IFer on purpose its just the way my time management works best
    let me know how it works
    in a perfect world, you will want to consume PXB ~30min prior to feeding, preferably moderate-size but not saying huge
    the alternate is, dosing 30min prior to exercise, and making sure to feed following that training session

    so i think if you kept that morning dose to 1 pill, you'd be fine till postWO feeding (even tho is small)
    problem may arise if you dose empty stomach, do no feeding, and combine with no exercise performed

    the only other option i see for that morning dose, would be to pop it ~545 (ie 30min before postWO shake)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    let me know how it works
    in a perfect world, you will want to consume PXB ~30min prior to feeding, preferably moderate-size but not saying huge
    the alternate is, dosing 30min prior to exercise, and making sure to feed following that training session

    so i think if you kept that morning dose to 1 pill, you'd be fine till postWO feeding (even tho is small)
    problem may arise if you dose empty stomach, do no feeding, and combine with no exercise performed

    the only other option i see for that morning dose, would be to pop it ~545 (ie 30min before postWO shake)
    Thanks for the advice!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    Double post.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  4. Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    Im late and kind of confused on the issue. Would someone be able to fill me in on the issue at hand?

    It sounds like an indigestion issue but i may be off.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im late and kind of confused on the issue. Would someone be able to fill me in on the issue at hand?

    It sounds like an indigestion issue but i may be off.
    Ha which issue? Mines just a little heart burn every now and then. Swanky's is a little more serious lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha which issue? Mines just a little heart burn every now and then. Swanky's is a little more serious lol
    Aahhh ok. Whats up with swanky? Lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Aahhh ok. Whats up with swanky? Lol
    Pxb done make mah butt blowd up son!

    Lol. I may have been dosing improperly according to snags so I'll be changing protocol starting today and see if it improves the next few days.

    Love hijacking your threads danny lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Lol it's all good.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol it's all good.
    In da hood?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Not really feelin it today. Just been one of those days I guess. Extremely stressful weekend was at work for 13 hrs yesterday. 5 hrs this morning and getting ready to head back for a few more hours here in a bit. All stacked on top of being there 48 hrs through the week. Managed to get a back session in between work sessions today lol like I said earlier just not feeling it. No pump no energy /endurance just...blah. Hopefully tomorrow goes a little better. Here's the numbers from today. I'm not sure how long rest periods were but they weren't long. Back was shot by the end

    One arm bb row
    70-10
    95-10
    95-10
    95-11

    Pull ups 3x failure 30 sec rest

    Supported rows
    155-10
    155-10
    155-9
    155-9

    DB dead stop rows
    90-12
    90-10
    90-9
    90-8

    DB pull over
    65-8
    65-8
    65-5

    Hyper ext. BW
    4x15
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Not really feelin it today. Just been one of those days I guess. Extremely stressful weekend was at work for 13 hrs yesterday. 5 hrs this morning and getting ready to head back for a few more hours here in a bit. All stacked on top of being there 48 hrs through the week. Managed to get a back session in between work sessions today lol like I said earlier just not feeling it. No pump no energy /endurance just...blah. Hopefully tomorrow goes a little better. Here's the numbers from today. I'm not sure how long rest periods were but they weren't long. Back was shot by the end

    One arm bb row
    70-10
    95-10
    95-10
    95-11

    Pull ups 3x failure 30 sec rest

    Supported rows
    155-10
    155-10
    155-9
    155-9

    DB dead stop rows
    90-12
    90-10
    90-9
    90-8

    DB pull over
    65-8
    65-8
    65-5

    Hyper ext. BW
    4x15
    Everyone has days like that. Still looks like you got a great workout in
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Everyone has days like that. Still looks like you got a great workout in
    Yeah it happens. I thought I was gonna pass out on that last set of dead stop rows lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Name:  559790_10151752879609358_1626567657_.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  127.5 KB

    Dan on maxpump.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 104"/>

    Dan on maxpump.
    Holy hell!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Not really feelin it today. Just been one of those days I guess. Extremely stressful weekend was at work for 13 hrs yesterday. 5 hrs this morning and getting ready to head back for a few more hours here in a bit. All stacked on top of being there 48 hrs through the week. Managed to get a back session in between work sessions today lol like I said earlier just not feeling it. No pump no energy /endurance just...blah. Hopefully tomorrow goes a little better. Here's the numbers from today. I'm not sure how long rest periods were but they weren't long. Back was shot by the end

    One arm bb row
    70-10
    95-10
    95-10
    95-11

    Pull ups 3x failure 30 sec rest

    Supported rows
    155-10
    155-10
    155-9
    155-9

    DB dead stop rows
    90-12
    90-10
    90-9
    90-8

    DB pull over
    65-8
    65-8
    65-5

    Hyper ext. BW
    4x15
    Atleast you still got in and murdered that back! Very nice workout bud.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 104"/>

    Dan on maxpump.
    Ha I wish! Maybe not THAT extreme
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Holy hell!
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Atleast you still got in and murdered that back! Very nice workout bud.
    Thanks bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Name:  559790_10151752879609358_1626567657_.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  127.5 KB
    that was actually our first beta tester, before we made new batch for these guys..
    we found the original group walked around with that crazed contorted look on their faces non-stop, was making them cramp by the end of the day..veins were so profuse, they'd slice them open when they shaved, go to ER..not cool

  18. WOW not too often you will hear me say it but that guy is just too damn vascular. Not even attractive. I want to look freaky but I want to look freaky in a good way...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    WOW not too often you will hear me say it but that guy is just too damn vascular. Not even attractive. I want to look freaky but I want to look freaky in a good way...
    Wow yah got me thinkin the same thing ....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  20. Exclamation


    all right danb..time to see what you been playing with

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

    please continue your product run as you have been, feedback is still very important to us

    thanks!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all right danb..time to see what you been playing with

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

    please continue your product run as you have been, feedback is still very important to us

    thanks!
    Sick!!! Buyin more
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all right danb..time to see what you been playing with

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

    please continue your product run as you have been, feedback is still very important to us

    thanks!
    Awesome. I had a feeling there were nitrates in there lol.

    Just got done with the sickest leg pumps I've ever had. Def. the biggest pump I've had with Max pump so far. Extremely impressed today. Recovery/endurance was down a bit today. But it's leg day so that's to be expected.

    Seated leg curl 45 sec rest
    55-20
    55-20
    115-14
    125-12
    35-50

    Leg press no lock out 3 second descend - 2 min rest
    2 WU sets of 10
    465-16
    465-16
    465-11

    Machine squats pause at bottom - 1 min rest
    190-8
    210-8
    220-8

    DB SL DL. -My legs were SHOT at the point. They were shaking so bad at the bottom I thought I was going to fall over lol. Was supposed to be 4x20 but that did t happen

    20-17
    20-15
    20-13
    20-10

    Leg ext.
    150-7
    150-8

    Finished off with 15 mins of inclined treadmill.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Awesome. I had a feeling there were nitrates in there lol.
    good call

    oh - and good workout there too, buddy

  24. Aaaaaaand it starts. Just went to step over the baby gate and about fell on my face lol gonna be a long night standing all night at work....FML
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Ha I love / hate it when my legs are like that.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Ha I love / hate it when my legs are like that.
    My legs are so fuggin trash that if I don't recover by tomorrow morning I may have to .... take it easy... oh that was hard to fuggin say... maybe I'll just trash them some more and see what happens...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  27. Haha my 2 year old was running around the kids room when I picked him up after I got off the treadmill (because he didnt want to put his coat on to leave) needless to say i had to corner him to catch him lol I wasn't movin too fast
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  28. 2 year olds can be tricky and quick that way.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  29. Hey finaflex guys....since I only have one day left can I uncap my dose tomorrow for arm day??
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    2 year olds can be tricky and quick that way.
    That's an understatement!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    2 year olds can be tricky and quick that way.
    Hey dw how's your contest prep coming along?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Hey finaflex guys....since I only have one day left can I uncap my dose tomorrow for arm day??
    Absolutely but if it is bitter no complaining!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Absolutely but if it is bitter no complaining!
    Lol no problem
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  34. Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Awesome. I had a feeling there were nitrates in there lol.

    Just got done with the sickest leg pumps I've ever had. Def. the biggest pump I've had with Max pump so far. Extremely impressed today. Recovery/endurance was down a bit today. But it's leg day so that's to be expected.

    Seated leg curl 45 sec rest
    55-20
    55-20
    115-14
    125-12
    35-50

    Leg press no lock out 3 second descend - 2 min rest
    2 WU sets of 10
    465-16
    465-16
    465-11

    Machine squats pause at bottom - 1 min rest
    190-8
    210-8
    220-8

    DB SL DL. -My legs were SHOT at the point. They were shaking so bad at the bottom I thought I was going to fall over lol. Was supposed to be 4x20 but that did t happen

    20-17
    20-15
    20-13
    20-10

    Leg ext.
    150-7
    150-8

    Finished off with 15 mins of inclined treadmill.

    Nice workout, you have me itching to try Max Pump!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  35. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Hey dw how's your contest prep coming along?
    I keep getting bigger and leaner, made some Macro adjustments. My log tells the whole story. Pics every 2 weeks.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    I keep getting bigger and leaner, made some Macro adjustments. My log tells the whole story. Pics every 2 weeks.
    I keep meaning to follow but I'm in about 45673146744 threads right now because of 2 promos I'm running for formutech, gotta keep an eye on my loggers. Lol

    I'll pop in there and check it out
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  37. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I keep meaning to follow but I'm in about 45673146744 threads right now
    is that all?
    puny man..they had to create a new app for all the threads i am in

  38. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is that all?
    puny man..they had to create a new app for all the threads i am in
    lol. you DO get around snags!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  39. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    lol. you DO get around snags!
    ahahaa..these guys keep me on my toes
    good to hear we seem to have rectified your bm issues as well my friend

  40. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahahaa..these guys keep me on my toes
    good to hear we seem to have rectified your bm issues as well my friend
    yeah man no more problems at all! the appetite suppression is still going strong!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 02:50 PM
  2. FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:38 PM
  3. FINAFLEX "MAX PUMP" Beta Test...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Log in
Log in