Danb Beta test Max pump

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Awesome good to know snags. Thanks for the info
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Man I work out fasted hope I can holld it down
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man I work out fasted hope I can holld it down
    has posed no problem with me..majority i have seen are just fine empty stomach
    but no doubt - there a few who seem to have stressed responses, to varied degrees
    good to know we have flexibility in dosing

  4. Just so everyone's aware in always gonna be on the side of people that get GI issues. I've had a bad stomach for years and get acid reflux heartburn indigestion and nausea extremely easy. I was on meds for almost a year for it. So needless to say I have a weak stomach lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. thx for that clarification dan

    big guy + weak stomach = sux
    •   
       


  6. DanB takes a max dump with Max Pump: the GI Chronicles.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    DanB takes a max dump with Max Pump: the GI Chronicles.
    Haha everything's normal out of that end lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. I took super pump 250 once. Renamed it superdumps lol never again. Threw a whole tub minus 3 servings straight in the trash
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I took super pump 250 once. Renamed it superdumps lol never again. Threw a whole tub minus 3 servings straight in the trash
    Same with N.O. X-Plode. Magnesium doses way too high.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  10. Alright chest day finished up. Pump was pretty good in my chest. not as great as I expected. But still pretty decent. Much better tri pump though. Still hard to really gauge anything since this is only day 5 And 2nd day in the gym using max pump, and the first day doing this much volume. Slight rash again today not as bad as the last gym session. Tried to get a picture it didnt stick around long enough (no complaints lol).

    Incline BB
    135-12
    155-12
    185-8
    205-8
    215-7
    225-9 (spotter helped with the last 2)

    Decline smith ( 45 sec rest)
    135-25
    145-20
    155-12
    175-8

    Flat BB bench (30 sec rest. 2 second negative and 2 second stretch with bar sitting on chest squueze at top)thank god I had a spotter on these lol talk a out humbling ha
    185-5
    185-5
    165-5
    175-5

    Pec dips BW 3xfailure (I think I got 35 total)

    BW push-ups 1x25
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Alright chest day finished up. Pump was pretty good in my chest. not as great as I expected. But still pretty decent. Much better tri pump though. Still hard to really gauge anything since this is only day 5 And 2nd day in the gym using max pump, and the first day doing this much volume. Slight rash again today not as bad as the last gym session. Tried to get a picture it didnt stick around long enough (no complaints lol).

    Incline BB
    135-12
    155-12
    185-8
    205-8
    215-7
    225-9 (spotter helped with the last 2)

    Decline smith ( 45 sec rest)
    135-25
    145-20
    155-12
    175-8

    Flat BB bench (30 sec rest. 2 second negative and 2 second stretch with bar sitting on chest squueze at top)thank god I had a spotter on these lol talk a out humbling ha
    185-5
    185-5
    165-5
    175-5

    Pec dips BW 3xfailure (I think I got 35 total)

    BW push-ups 1x25
    Looking good on those inclines!!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Looking good on those inclines!!!!
    Thanks buddy. My chest was shot after those.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Nice chesticle thrashing Db! Don't fret,the pumps will be getting better with use.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice chesticle thrashing Db! Don't fret,the pumps will be getting better with use.
    Yah all our products seem to be like that now. Which is better than diminishing effects.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice chesticle thrashing Db! Don't fret,the pumps will be getting better with use.
    Thanks buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Yah all our products seem to be like that now. Which is better than diminishing effects.
    Yeah I would much rather it take a little longer to kick in and last longer than get hit at once and have diminishing effects personally. I'm patient lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Went to the gym this morning with the intention of doing shoulders, But must of left my brain somewhere else this morning because I left my gym bag which has my wrist wraps,straps, headphones and list for phase 2 shoulders at home. So today ended up being cardio and BW work today. Hit 35 minutes of cardio and 5 sets of BW pull ups alternating grips. Will hit shoulders Thursday probably.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Get ready for some fun with the new exercises brotha. All three of them light my shoulders up.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Ha looking forward to it!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Get ready for some fun with the new exercises brotha. All three of them light my shoulders up.
    Name:  9_1Comedian_Rodney_Dangerfield_1987.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  71.8 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Smashed shoulders this morning! Def. noticed muscle endurance was WAY up today. Still not a huge pump or vascular difference but I'm not worried about it. I have to take my pills with food which is usually breakfast so that may make a difference too. Either way had a sick workout today and could for sure feel the Max pump doin it's job.
    BB over and back 45 sec rest
    65-10
    85-10
    95-10
    100-9
    95-12

    Rear delt high drop sets no rest
    10-25
    15-25
    10-25
    5-40
    Standing Wide grip BB press (45 sec rest)
    65-10
    65-10
    95-12
    95-11
    95-11
    95-9

    6 ways
    10-10
    10-9
    10-9 drop set
    5-12

    Finished up with 15 mins cardio.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. all right, that's more like it
    great feedback dan, good to hear you are getting things dialed in
    fyi - continue taking w/ breakfast if desired, no worries

  22. So food is the difference maker ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Sounds good, man I know I subbed to this already but I don't even see a post from me. Damn Windows Phone... Love it but the forum apps are completely lacking.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So food is the difference maker ?
    For those concerned about this as far as being taken with food and breaking your fast just take it with 1-2 teaspoons of psyllium husk fiber. Will give the stomach something to work on digesting and take away from that feeling. I did this with my diet and cayenne extract caps which would either sour my stomach or the cayenne made my stomach or esophagus burn like a biatch.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all right, that's more like it
    great feedback dan, good to hear you are getting things dialed in
    fyi - continue taking w/ breakfast if desired, no worries
    Thanks brother. I'm glad I'm starting to really feel it now. Tomorrow is arm man maybe I can get some pumps going.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So food is the difference maker ?
    I eat with it just because of the acid reflux/burning feeling I get if I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds good, man I know I subbed to this already but I don't even see a post from me. Damn Windows Phone... Love it but the forum apps are completely lacking.
    There he is. I was wondering where you were.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    For those concerned about this as far as being taken with food and breaking your fast just take it with 1-2 teaspoons of psyllium husk fiber. Will give the stomach something to work on digesting and take away from that feeling. I did this with my diet and cayenne extract caps which would either sour my stomach or the cayenne made my stomach or esophagus burn like a biatch.
    Even just drinking a protein shake (I always use water) took it right away. I remember reading somewhere that a drink of milk or spoonful of Greek yogurt takes the burning sensation away also.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  26. Well I've been doing extremely well with my diet but my wife just stopped by on my lunch break and gave me a bag of Reese pieces and homemade peanut butter rice crispie treats for valentines day....I couldn't say no right? Diet fail lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Well I've been doing extremely well with my diet but my wife just stopped by on my lunch break and gave me a bag of Reese pieces and homemade peanut butter rice crispie treats for valentines day....I couldn't say no right? Diet fail lol
    That sounds BOMB!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Diet fail
    what is valentine's day?


  29. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    That sounds BOMB!!
    Doesn't even begin to describe it lol I've been craving carbs (bad ones lol) for like a week now!
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    what is valentine's day?

    Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Doesn't even begin to describe it lol I've been craving carbs (bad ones lol) for like a week now!

    Lol
    My wife sent me candy covered chocolate dipped strawberries. That sht was unbelievable
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 02:50 PM
  2. FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:38 PM
  3. FINAFLEX "MAX PUMP" Beta Test...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Log in
Log in