Danb Beta test Max pump

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Kleen, it should be an awesome combo while on some anabolics. It provides you with the ability to push your body so much harder while working out that you need the extra anabolism to take advantage of this.
    That'll be put to the test very soon. So people say this peaks at about 4 weeks ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Ever consider the link between nitrates and cancer? "Both nitrate and nitrite, however, form nitrosamines -- a known carcinogen -- when mixed with protein-rich foods like meats. Nitrosamines create cell damage in the body."
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Ever consider the link between nitrates and cancer? "Both nitrate and nitrite, however, form nitrosamines -- a known carcinogen -- when mixed with protein-rich foods like meats. Nitrosamines create cell damage in the body."
    I believe the investigations into nitrates in recent years has the scientific world re-examining that supposed link.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Ever consider the link between nitrates and cancer? "Both nitrate and nitrite, however, form nitrosamines -- a known carcinogen -- when mixed with protein-rich foods like meats. Nitrosamines create cell damage in the body."
    LOL

    beets are carcinogenic
    i suppose you will run up & down forums now, spreading the good word about beets?



    is that all you do, run around trying to discredit Finaflex?

    i guess we should be honored, to have such muddied attempts at "hate" thrown at us
    when the haters come out trying to invent something to make you look bad -- you know you have officially arrived as a first-class operation



    i don't know much about you bud, other than looking at some of your past posts (some doozies - esp loved the one where you were knocking Epi-V before you even knew what the compound was made of)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    I believe the investigations into nitrates in recent years has the scientific world re-examining that supposed link.
    indeed

    nitrated product is the new "wave", and Finaflex is not alone in bringing this to the forefront

    i think this guy is living in 2005 or something tho
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed

    nitrated product is the new "wave", and Finaflex is not alone in bringing this to the forefront

    i think this guy is living in 2005 or something tho
    Already got two bottles of Max Pump sitting in my stash. Betaine plus nitrates? Brilliant.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL

    beets are carcinogenic
    i suppose you will run up & down forums now, spreading the good word about beets?



    is that all you do, run around trying to discredit Finaflex?

    i guess we should be honored, to have such muddied attempts at "hate" thrown at us
    when the haters come out trying to invent something to make you look bad -- you know you have officially arrived as a first-class operation



    i don't know much about you bud, other than looking at some of your past posts (some doozies - esp loved the one where you were knocking Epi-V before you even knew what the compound was made of)
    Mighty touchy aren't we. I use FinaFlex products all the time. I actually have a bottle of Max Pump that I'm using currently. It really bugs me when you guys get your panties in a knot because someone asks a legitimate question about one of your products. Let's get professional here. Just answer the question and quit throwing accusations.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Mighty touchy aren't we. I use FinaFlex products all the time. I actually have a bottle of Max Pump that I'm using currently. It really bugs me when you guys get your panties in a knot because someone asks a legitimate question about one of your products. Let's get professional here. Just answer the question and quit throwing accusations.
    lulzzzzzzzzzz

    sir - i am always professional, all the time (even my sense of humor is professional, and earns a paycheck)

    i also have a very good memory:

    couple posts back, you were bashing the retail price of the product..

    couple threads back, you started denouncing our new formulation of EpiV - you know, the one that does not have epistane? yet, you were ridiculously quick to post "studies" bashing epistane before we had even explained what the formulation was..shall i refresh your memory?

    and now, you come in this thread again, out of nowhere, with more incomplete and erroneous information (as appears to be your persona)..

    you know what really bugs me? the guys who don't ask any positive questions, don't get involved in the discussion of the product -- until it is all over, when you wish to add only negativity

    also bugs me when a grown man uses phrases like "get your panties in a knot", and then you continue on by trying to make a professional representative look bad in your own childish way

    the unfortunate fact here, mr. bbb, is you bring your own reputation upon yourself with these (continued) antics

    going forward - i will be happy to answer any legitimate, constructive questions from you, should you have any worthwhile ones to answer

    we do appreciate your patronage, and i am glad you use Finaflex products "all the time" as you say

    take care

  9. I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't ever remember denouncing EpiV. At one time I thought it contained Epistane (because of the name) but found I was wrong. Man that was a long while ago. You do have a memory.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulzzzzzzzzzz

    sir - i am always professional, all the time (even my sense of humor is professional, and earns a paycheck)

    i also have a very good memory:

    couple posts back, you were bashing the retail price of the product..

    couple threads back, you started denouncing our new formulation of EpiV - you know, the one that does not have epistane? yet, you were ridiculously quick to post "studies" bashing epistane before we had even explained what the formulation was..shall i refresh your memory?

    and now, you come in this thread again, out of nowhere, with more incomplete and erroneous information (as appears to be your persona)..

    you know what really bugs me? the guys who don't ask any positive questions, don't get involved in the discussion of the product -- until it is all over, when you wish to add only negativity

    also bugs me when a grown man uses phrases like "get your panties in a knot", and then you continue on by trying to make a professional representative look bad in your own childish way

    the unfortunate fact here, mr. bbb, is you bring your own reputation upon yourself with these (continued) antics

    going forward - i will be happy to answer any legitimate, constructive questions from you, should you have any worthwhile ones to answer

    we do appreciate your patronage, and i am glad you use Finaflex products "all the time" as you say

    take care
    One word:
    Wrastle!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    One word:
    Wrastle!
    i will gnaw your goddam kneecap off!
  12. Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i will gnaw your goddam penis off!
    Let's settle down there big fella.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Let's settle down there big fella.
    That's what I'm saying!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    That's what I'm saying!
    Its like watching Jerry in here! Who's going to throw a chair first??
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Let's settle down there big fella.
    bahahahaaa
    got hit by my own tactics, wth

  16. Veggies contain thier own antioxidants.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Veggies contain there own antioxidants.
    *their
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Re: Danb Beta test Max pump


    What has happened in this thread?!? Lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    What has happened in this thread?!? Lol
    I guess beets cause cancer. Whodathunkit?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I guess beets cause cancer. Whodathunkit?
    I got herpes from a beet. Told me she was clean.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

    I got herpes from a beet. Told me she was clean.
    And now you know...beets are lying cheating whores
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    And now you know...beets are lying cheating whores
    Damn straight!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I guess beets cause cancer. Whodathunkit?
    Read my previous post. Veggies naturally contain antioxidants that counteract the effect of nitrates. I have a bottle of Max Pump. However, I am still concerned about the potential connection between nitrates and cancer. I will continue to use Max Pump but I will only use it on workout days along with plenty of antioxidants.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Read my previous post. Veggies naturally contain antioxidants that counteract the effect of nitrates. I have a bottle of Max Pump. However, I am still concerned about the potential connection between nitrates and cancer. I will continue to use Max Pump but I will only use it on workout days along with plenty of antioxidants.
    dude, I was fuking around. don't be so serious.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Man you guys ran Dan away... He is walking down the road with his clothes bundled in a handkerchief tied to a stick kicking rocks and wishing Mom and Dad wouldn't fight so much.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in