It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 36 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Going down to around -20 something Fahrenheit this morning. Will have to really bundle up and move fast.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products


  2. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Going down to around -20 something Fahrenheit this morning. Will have to really bundle up and move fast.
    Don't you dare get trapped in an ice storm DW!
    Independent Review

  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Don't you dare get trapped in an ice storm DW!
    I made it, it was fuggin cold but doable...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    I did get it done and I hammered it no doubt, I didn't feel a big strength increase as much this week but I am very solid on my lifts and I am getting bigger and leaner. A bit concerned about deadlifts and my proposed 20 lb increase which is going to be challenging.

    Obar curls 8/8/8/12
    Decline tri extension 8/8/8/12
    Leg curl 8/8/8/12
    Calf Raise 8/8/8/12/15
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  5. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,286
    Answers
    21
    Rep Power
    10006617

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I made it, it was fuggin cold but doable...
    damn u r a champ brogan, props all day
    ima heading out to the garage today to get legwork in..
    my heater broke recently (house furnace, whole shebang) so i'm living in 54 degree temp inside right now with alternative heat
    (and none in garage anymore)
    cold enuff, sux
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn u r a champ brogan, props all day
    ima heading out to the garage today to get legwork in..
    my heater broke recently (house furnace, whole shebang) so i'm living in 54 degree temp inside right now with alternative heat
    (and none in garage anymore)
    cold enuff, sux
    The thought of it us usually worse than the reality. The thought of missing a workout because of weather is much worse though ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  7. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    The thought of it us usually worse than the reality. The thought of missing a workout because of weather is much worse though ...
    Couldn't agree more
    Independent Review

  8. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn u r a champ brogan, props all day
    ima heading out to the garage today to get legwork in..
    my heater broke recently (house furnace, whole shebang) so i'm living in 54 degree temp inside right now with alternative heat
    (and none in garage anymore)
    cold enuff, sux
    Agreed he's a champ and I feel worse for you being in 54 degrees with no reprieve than his temporarily walking in that. At least he can go heat up when he is done. Not taking anything away from you Doug, that just sounds horrible to sit inside where you SHOULD be warm and be stuck at 54 degrees...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Agreed he's a champ and I feel worse for you being in 54 degrees with no reprieve than his temporarily walking in that. At least he can go heat up when he is done. Not taking anything away from you Doug, that just sounds horrible to sit inside where you SHOULD be warm and be stuck at 54 degrees...
    My house is really cold too not 54 but around 60 in the am, we don't turn the heat on much. I will just grab a blanket. 54 would not be good though. 2 blankets
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  10. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Yeah under a blanket I would be good just wouldn't want to be under one all day.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  11. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6785861

    Yup, when the temp inside is close to your age, that's bad.

  12. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,178
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6662075

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Yup, when the temp inside is close to your age, that's bad.
    Unless you're 75.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  13. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6785861

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Unless you're 75.
    I think if I live that long, I won't give a damn what the temp is, my balls will be saggy either way.

  14. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah under a blanket I would be good just wouldn't want to be under one all day.
    Unless you have someone to share it with ..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  15. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Unless you have someone to share it with ..
    Dirty old man...

    Lol. Just fuggin with ya DW
    Independent Review

  16. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,091
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    2003421

    dirty mind....joy forever
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com

  17. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    My wife would be complaining that her bones hurt if the house was 54 all day. She already has low blood pressure, she gets cold so easily...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  18. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Dirty old man...

    Lol. Just fuggin with ya DW
    I take that as a compliment and it's very true, everybody knows lol
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  19. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,286
    Answers
    21
    Rep Power
    10006617

    always lulz at the conversation in DWs thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Agreed he's a champ and I feel worse for you being in 54 degrees with no reprieve than his temporarily walking in that. At least he can go heat up when he is done. Not taking anything away from you Doug, that just sounds horrible to sit inside where you SHOULD be warm and be stuck at 54 degrees...
    sux
    not gonna fix it either, gonna be leaving soon..will let new owners deal with that
    not thrilled with idea of shelling out $4-5k for new furnace, to get me thru next couple months

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    My wife would be complaining that her bones hurt if the house was 54 all day. She already has low blood pressure, she gets cold so easily...
    was always an issue with me as well..i'm cold-blooded anyway, prefer it cool, but this..
    ahh, it's nonsense
    my eyeball is frozen!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Cold again today about the same but I am completely winterized now.

    Yesterday..

    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  21. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    So the consensus is that I am getting leaner there is no doubt that is true. I put on one of my sweaters I haven't worn in a while and it was too small. Damn it wasn't that small last year when I was like close to 220 and way higher body fat. I must be getting bigger as well so tomorrows weigh in will be interesting.

    Even though I haven't felt the massive strength increase my body is changing favorably. I do feel extra energy in my muscles and I have more power, just not as shocking as some others experienced.

    I took some pride yesterday when I looked around and I realized I was the biggest and leanest guy in the gym. This is often the case but it just sort of got me beaming, I wonder what people think when they see that visibly the best conditioned athlete is some old fugger. It's not a gym where you see a lot of bodybuilder types though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  22. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So the consensus is that I am getting leaner there is no doubt that is true. I put on one of my sweaters I haven't worn in a while and it was too small. Damn it wasn't that small last year when I was like close to 220 and way higher body fat. I must be getting bigger as well so tomorrows weigh in will be interesting.

    Even though I haven't felt the massive strength increase my body is changing favorably. I do feel extra energy in my muscles and I have more power, just not as shocking as some others experienced.

    I took some pride yesterday when I looked around and I realized I was the biggest and leanest guy in the gym. This is often the case but it just sort of got me beaming, I wonder what people think when they see that visibly the best conditioned athlete is some old fugger. It's not a gym where you see a lot of bodybuilder types though.
    One of few who is also a good bloke.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  23. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Great, sounds like you are getting bigger for sure. I love when I look the leanest in the gym. I have never been the biggest but there are a decent amount of BB'ers and steroid users in both gyms that I workout at so at any given point there can be someone bigger or leaner than me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  24. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I wonder what people think when they see that visibly the best conditioned athlete is some old fugger
    A high level of jealousy my man. It's like me looking at Tony Horton and thinking "How the hell?, Your almost twice my age Tony you *******!". Now I can start saying that about you DW
    Independent Review

  25. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,178
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6662075

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    A high level of jealousy my man. It's like me looking at Tony Horton and thinking "How the hell?, Your almost twice my age Tony you *******!". Now I can start saying that about you DW
    That dude is in ridiculously good shape.

    His beach workouts are ridiculous, even for someone my age.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Great, sounds like you are getting bigger for sure. I love when I look the leanest in the gym. I have never been the biggest but there are a decent amount of BB'ers and steroid users in both gyms that I workout at so at any given point there can be someone bigger or leaner than me.
    Yah mostly small folk at this gym...

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    A high level of jealousy my man. It's like me looking at Tony Horton and thinking "How the hell?, Your almost twice my age Tony you *******!". Now I can start saying that about you DW
    Don't he hatin...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    1. Yah it's amazing what I have been able to do, I have created my own spreadsheet that tracks my weekly intake then tells me how much I have left for my refeed day. I just put in my basic rate and update my intake and activity on a daily basis and it calculates how much I have on top of what I can eat for that day. If I still have left over cals or overdo it on my refeed I just carry that deficit or surplus over into the next week and it automatically makes the adjustments. I have only done it in a basic spreadsheet but I can use analytics software to creat all kinds of wild stuff. I have calculations that alter the reslults and then adjust the factors till have a correct number based on results. That's like chaos theory, it doesn't matter of the numbers are all right but it is the fact that you have the right amounts in the end. That's how analytics works. It's amazing how accurate you can get a plan to work.

      The spreadsheet is mickey mouse, some day I will develop a database of analytical properties that will be simple for anyone to use and tell them exactly what they need to do to get to their goals. You will be able to track macros based on results, you will have optimum levels and that becomes your plan but you will be able to tweak it on a daily basis so even you will be able to benefit. Analytics are all about agility and flexibility that's why the more variables the greater chances of accuracy. I love this stuff, it doesn't matter if you are right about your assuptions but it will eventually give you the correct assumptions. This is the wave of modern thinking that will take us into the future.
    2. This might be a bit confusing so I will use a very simple scenario that I am using right now. 1 have a calories allowed on workout days and cals allowed on burn days. I have one factor a valid activity factor and that factor is the percentage of my activity that actually is added to my diet based on the calories I have burned. Right now the factor is .8 or 80%. Now I have been able to matain my weight exactly almost using these 3 criteria.

      Whose to say though that the factor is right or the percieved calories are. I could certainly come up with the same answer by increasing the factor and decreasing my base amonts right. Which is right ? Let me tell you the answer ...


      It doesn't fuggin Matter!! I have a spreadsheet that tells me exactly what the fug to do to maintain my fuggin weight. Now think if I started taking body comp measurement and monitoring my macros and added more factors. I could do the same for precise body compositon criteria I could add factors for what I am cycling what supps I was fuggin using. This if fuggin money baby!!!!




    Moved this over here so not to lose it, I will need a lot of peoples ideas if I am going to design thsi.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  28. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    320211

    Interesting stuff old fugger. Can only get better as you go!

  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Yah now to find the time. I may get a chance to do something this summer when things are slower and I'm talking courses.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  30. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Another very good burn day, too low on fat though have to rethink this some.

    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  31. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    [*]Yah it's amazing what I have been able to do, I have created my own spreadsheet that tracks my weekly intake then tells me how much I have left for my refeed day. I just put in my basic rate and update my intake and activity on a daily basis and it calculates how much I have on top of what I can eat for that day. If I still have left over cals or overdo it on my refeed I just carry that deficit or surplus over into the next week and it automatically makes the adjustments. I have only done it in a basic spreadsheet but I can use analytics software to creat all kinds of wild stuff. I have calculations that alter the reslults and then adjust the factors till have a correct number based on results. That's like chaos theory, it doesn't matter of the numbers are all right but it is the fact that you have the right amounts in the end. That's how analytics works. It's amazing how accurate you can get a plan to work.

    The spreadsheet is mickey mouse, some day I will develop a database of analytical properties that will be simple for anyone to use and tell them exactly what they need to do to get to their goals. You will be able to track macros based on results, you will have optimum levels and that becomes your plan but you will be able to tweak it on a daily basis so even you will be able to benefit. Analytics are all about agility and flexibility that's why the more variables the greater chances of accuracy. I love this stuff, it doesn't matter if you are right about your assuptions but it will eventually give you the correct assumptions. This is the wave of modern thinking that will take us into the future.[*]This might be a bit confusing so I will use a very simple scenario that I am using right now. 1 have a calories allowed on workout days and cals allowed on burn days. I have one factor a valid activity factor and that factor is the percentage of my activity that actually is added to my diet based on the calories I have burned. Right now the factor is .8 or 80%. Now I have been able to matain my weight exactly almost using these 3 criteria.

    Whose to say though that the factor is right or the percieved calories are. I could certainly come up with the same answer by increasing the factor and decreasing my base amonts right. Which is right ? Let me tell you the answer ...

    It doesn't fuggin Matter!! I have a spreadsheet that tells me exactly what the fug to do to maintain my fuggin weight. Now think if I started taking body comp measurement and monitoring my macros and added more factors. I could do the same for precise body compositon criteria I could add factors for what I am cycling what supps I was fuggin using. This if fuggin money baby!!!!


    Moved this over here so not to lose it, I will need a lot of peoples ideas if I am going to design thsi.
    No not confusing at all. That is a awesome piece if software you've got there. May I suggest you write the code for smartphones? Paired with proper advertising you could make a few dollars
    Independent Review

  32. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    No not confusing at all. That is a awesome piece if software you've got there. May I suggest you write the code for smartphones? Paired with proper advertising you could make a few dollars
    I know lots of design to do yet though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers...

    I was a fuggin beast today!! I started my deads at 315 for 8 raw... it went pretty well then the guy I was working with added another 20 lbs and I said fug it!! I pulled 8 and fuggin killed it!! That's up 40 lbs from last week so I am not fearing next weeks increase. Cleans went well and pullups are always strained after that. I finished with 7 sets of lat pulldowns 30 seconds rest. Nice ache in the lats this time.

    Now the fuggin weight in!! I didn't know what to expect cuz I can see I am bigger but I am significantly leaner as well. 2 oh fuggin 3!! Up another 2.5 lbs from last week that's 4 lbs while geting at least a few lbs leaner Fug Yah!!! Old fuggers back with a vengence!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  34. Professional Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,261
    Answers
    16
    Rep Power
    2419848

    We old fuggers rule! Congrats on the DL PR!

  35. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Hell yeah DW. I would love to see you doing that shyt at my gym. Just scaring the hell outta all the kids around you!
    Independent Review

  36. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,286
    Answers
    21
    Rep Power
    10006617

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers...
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    We old fuggers rule!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    scaring the hell outta all the kids!
    <*crowd chant swelling in background>

    old fuggers..old fuggers..old fuggers

    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

  37. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    We old fuggers rule! Congrats on the DL PR!
    Not a PR but good lift for where I am now. I used to pull 500 but not raw so hard to compare.

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Hell yeah DW. I would love to see you doing that shyt at my gym. Just scaring the hell outta all the kids around you!
    Watch out kids big old fugger coming though

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    <*crowd chant swelling in background>

    old fuggers..old fuggers..old fuggers

    Whoo hoo!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  38. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    I wasn't too bad at my last show... funny how you look better after you go back and look at older pics..

    Name:  mm1.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  96.8 KBName:  mm9.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  17.8 KB
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  39. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    bigger last summer though...

    Name:  DSC0124.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  72.6 KBName:  DSC0125.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  77.7 KBName:  DSC0128.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  76.9 KB
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  40. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    bigger last summer though...
    That's what she said
    Independent Review

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 10:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 05:56 PM
  5. buyb12 makes it easy...buy here
    By buyb12 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2003, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in