It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds sweet so on average how many carbs are you taking in on your burn days? Looks like it is around 100?
Right on the button cuz I take less on Sunday around 80 and around 110 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Saturday is more an in between day...

Share some of that steak!
No :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm late to the show!! DW is a beast, got almost 20 years on me and puts in workouts that would kill most.. Go fuggin get it..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm late to the show!! DW is a beast, got almost 20 years on me and puts in workouts that would kill most.. Go fuggin get it..
I do have to be smart about how much I can do, which doesn't always happen :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday's Gorge...

Just had to try out my new Giant protein ... nice. I think a better profile than Myofusion compare the macros and it is just as creamy and tastes great. I think Gaspari dropped the ball with probiotic...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks pretty good here. Sounds like the Giant protein was good then?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks pretty good here. Sounds like the Giant protein was good then?
Yah it's a good buy, I definitely prefer blemds, especially for what we're doing. I would probably not bother but it does pay to have some around to optimize your protein intake when the numbers just aren't adding up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just walking today 10k, some black ice out there have to be careful...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just walking today 10k, some black ice out there have to be careful...
I refuse to run outside in the winter, you never know what you will encounter. I'm in the northeast and there is rock salt everywhere..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah he sure is. Makes sense on the being careful during the walk. I use Trutein the blend on it is pretty good 40%Whey, 40% Casein, and 20% Egg. That stuff will fill you up for hours too.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah he sure is. Makes sense on the being careful during the walk. I use Trutein the blend on it is pretty good 40%Whey, 40% Casein, and 20% Egg. That stuff will fill you up for hours too.

kleen, how do u like trutein, ive heard good things, i notice the profile is really good, how is taste/mixability? I usually like a thick shake

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I refuse to run outside in the winter, you never know what you will encounter. I'm in the northeast and there is rock salt everywhere..
Not Canadian ... :)

machine old man is a fuggin machine.
I try but sometimes the machine does run out of gaz or needs repairs...:(

That would be my first choice based on the profile... too expensive online with shipping and not available in our stores.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This mornng

Deads 8/8/8/8
Cleans 8/8/8/8
Pullups 8/7/6/5/5

Fast and furious...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok first definite effect, increase in hunger ....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
kleen, how do u like trutein, ive heard good things, i notice the profile is really good, how is taste/mixability? I usually like a thick shake
I really like it. It is as good as something with a lot of casien can be and OMG is it thick! Heck it will leave you feeling full for a few hours.
Not Canadian ... :)

I try but sometimes the machine does run out of gaz or needs repairs...:(

That would be my first choice based on the profile... too expensive online with shipping and not available in our stores.
Yeah shipping out of the country changes things quite a bit. Maybe when they grow a little more.
This mornng

Deads 8/8/8/8
Cleans 8/8/8/8
Pullups 8/7/6/5/5

Fast and furious...
Nice Work! I have not done cleans in so very long.

Ok first definite effect, increase in hunger ....
Nice!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-alpha? What day now, 7?
Yep

I really like it. It is as good as something with a lot of casien can be and OMG is it thick! Heck it will leave you feeling full for a few hours.

Yeah shipping out of the country changes things quite a bit. Maybe when they grow a little more.

Nice Work! I have not done cleans in so very long.

Nice!!!

Yah cleans hurt ... and too much humger it tough, it's a workout day and my refeed but I hae already had a muffin and a bagel outside my eating plan...I had some room but tomorrows steak day have to save some cals...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Man I remember the 1-alpha appetite. Even when I took a xanthine in the morning, which is an incredible appetite suppressant, I was still HUNGRY all day. GL

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i notice almost all of your carbs are fruit......jw your resoning behind this, most seem to try to stay away from fruit

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i notice almost all of your carbs are fruit......jw your resoning behind this, most seem to try to stay away from fruit
Its healthier.

I'm just too cheap to buy that much fruit.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I remember the 1-alpha appetite. Even when I took a xanthine in the morning, which is an incredible appetite suppressant, I was still HUNGRY all day. GL
YAH it's harsh

huh
do not need to know

let's nip that shyte in the bud right fuggin now, mister. :nono:
we have no room, for dietary excursions
Yah the dietary slips were made up for, that's the nice thing about my plan is that it takes the whole week into consideration so what is eaten in one place can be taken in another. Yesterday was my refeed days well so I just ate less later in the day. I did protein balls for my treat so the protein content of the refeed was pretty good.

You fugger ... just couldn't resist the name play lol

Try to remain paleo as I can. Black beans and yams make up the rest.

Its healthier.

I'm just too cheap to buy that much fruit.
I have a local Chinese grocer where fruit is very reasonable.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok something is happening I am leaner but a tad heavier and my vascularity is increased suddenly. A lot to leaner is the water I was talking about but it's been a while since I have looked as lean as I am. I am up a pound as well to 199. I am feeling a bit on now too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice and damn that is a lot of grub in one day but still a great refeed. Sounds like things are kicking in.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
after eating so little all week long do u find it hard to eat all that?..........feels good to have all that dont it haha, so do u jsut go under a certain amount each day on cals and use all those cals on ur refeed day?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice and damn that is a lot of grub in one day but still a great refeed. Sounds like things are kicking in.
Yah a fair amount, it's what I have been doing all along though. I was actually able to save 950 cals for today.

after eating so little all week long do u find it hard to eat all that?..........feels good to have all that dont it haha, so do u jsut go under a certain amount each day on cals and use all those cals on ur refeed day?
Hek no I could have eaten more.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said I was able to save 950 cals for today ... steak day so I could eat a decent amount. Tomorrow is a burn day though one meal each day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I am having a big steak for dinner.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! I am having a big steak for dinner.
I am loving steak day, the beef I got from the butcher is so fuggin good.

Yesterday added in a couple protein balls ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok there was some gain in power gain this morning Front squats increaed 5 lbs but they were easier than last week. I was definitely stronger on db press which also went up 5 lbs per side which is much more significant. One thing I learned though, don't do db press before push press, I had nothing left for shoulders and missed a couple reps.

Everybody was surpirsed on how much more cut I looked. I told everybody this would happen when the water left from getting rid of dairy. I also believe that I have leaned a tad and still with all that I am up a lb...

Front squat 8/8/8/12/15
DB press 8/8/8/12/15
Push press 7/7/7/12/15

The plan is to get some pics done this coming weekand and then I will ask the panel for their input. I believe stay the course will be the advice as things are going splendidly well...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Fug look at thsi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
i just thought i'd leave this here.

ACTIVE MULTI™ is a complete multivitamin formulated to meet the demands of an active lifestyle. ACTIVE MULTI™ is built with ingredients that promote optimal wellness by working synergistically to create a healthy environment in the body.*

Powered by pTeroPure™ pterostibene and other robust ingredients like CoQ10 and Cissus Quadrangularis, ACTIVE MULTI™ boasts an all encompassing formula that can be used by both men and women to support a healthy and active lifestyle.*

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
%DV*
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID MATRIX
L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Valine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Isoleucine, L-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan
552 mg

SUPER ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX
Grape Seed Extract, pTeroPureâ�¢† (pterostilbene)
60 mg

MENTAL FOCUS MATRIX
Flax Seed, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), Ginko Bilboa
210 mg

LIVER DETOXIFICATION MATRIX
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Schizandra Berry
135 mg

JOINT SUPPORT MATRIX
Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
275 mg

DIGESTIVE HEALTH MATRIX
Pancreatine Enzyme, Papaya Enzyme
110 mg

HEART SUPPORT MATRIX
Garlic Extract, Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10
60 mg

**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
†pTeroPure is a trademark of chromaDex inc.

Amount Per Serving
%DV*
Vitamin A
10,000IU
200%

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
300 mg
500%

Vitamin D
333 IU
83%

Vitamin E
200 IU
667%

Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
50 mg
3,333%

Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
50 mg
3,125%

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
50 mg
2,500%

Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
50 mcg
833%

Patothenic Acid (Calcium Panthothenate)
50 mg
500%

Niacin (Niacinamide)
25 mg
125%

Biotin
25 mcg
8%

Folic Acid (Folate)
50 mcg
13%

Calcium (From Calcium Carbonate)
250 mg
25%

Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
150 mg
38%

Iodine (as Kelp)
50 mcg
33%

Zinc (As Zinc Citrate)
10 mg
67%

Potassium (Potassium Chloride)
50 mg
1%

Copper (As Copper Gluconate)
50 mg
3%

Chromium (As Chromium GTF)
50 mcg
42%

Recommended Use

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 serving (4 capsules) daily with food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIETARY SUPPLEMENT - 120 CAPSULES WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. TO REPORT ANY ADVERSE EVENT CALL 1-800-332-1088

Consult your doctor prior to use if you have or are at risk for prostate disease, heart disease, or any other general medical condition. Consult your doctor prior to use if you are taking any other medications. All persons are advised to consult with their doctor or other medical authority before use of this or any other dietary supplement. WARNING: Avoid excessive caffeine and intake of other stimulants while using this product. Discuss possible interactions and contradictions of this dietary supplement with other medicines currently prescribed by your doctor. Do not use this product in extreme heat conditions. Monitor eating habits and ensure proper food intake during use. CAUTION: Athletes or other persons who are subject to testing for performance enhancing drugs may test positive when using dietary supplements. All persons are advised to contact their drug testing organization prior to use of this or any other dietary supplement. May not be suitable for persons under the age of 18 years old.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok there was some gain in power gain this morning Front squats increaed 5 lbs but they were easier than last week. I was definitely stronger on db press which also went up 5 lbs per side which is much more significant. One thing I learned though, don't do db press before push press, I had nothing left for shoulders and missed a couple reps.

Everybody was surpirsed on how much more cut I looked. I told everybody this would happen when the water left from getting rid of dairy. I also believe that I have leaned a tad and still with all that I am up a lb...

Front squat 8/8/8/12/15
DB press 8/8/8/12/15
Push press 7/7/7/12/15

The plan is to get some pics done this coming weekand and then I will ask the panel for their input. I believe stay the course will be the advice as things are going splendidly well...
Nice looking workout there, always good to be up a lb and looking leaner. SOunds like 1-Alpha is doing it's thang... Just makes my wait that much harder...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking workout there, always good to be up a lb and looking leaner. SOunds like 1-Alpha is doing it's thang... Just makes my wait that much harder...
I am thinking 550 is fully kicked in and 1-alpha .. partially. I expect there will be some really nice strenght increases coming. It is good 550 kicks in fast as my joints will be ready for the bigger increases in strength. I am doing the kind of exercises that will be condusive for documenting increases in strength and power and I should experince both with this.

I have to admit I was a bit down when I started this but my pics this coming week will demonstrate why I am not anymore. I guessed right about the water and believe I am a solid 7% and will be slightly under that by the weekend. You guys have to tell me if I am right cuz I believe in your eyes more than I do calipers so your input is going to be a tremendous influence on how I proceed after each set of pics. Others following this log feel free to chime in. I got to where I am by listening to what others have to say and I am a humble man despite my occasional bravado which I mostly do for fun.

Dokdonia

Banned
Awards
ACTIVE MULTI WTF

Wow. This multi formula is atrocious.

i just thought i'd leave this here.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
%DV*
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID MATRIX
L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Valine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Isoleucine, L-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan
552 mg

What is the point of pixie dusting this with free form aminos other than for label dressing? Might as well wet my finger, stick it into a container of xtend and lick it off. There are ZERO benefits to this component especially when it is being consumed with a high protein meal.

SUPER ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX
Grape Seed Extract, pTeroPureâ�¢† (pterostilbene)
60 mg

MENTAL FOCUS MATRIX
Flax Seed, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), Ginko Bilboa
210 mg

Flax seed for mental focus? Oh nelly.

LIVER DETOXIFICATION MATRIX
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Schizandra Berry
135 mg

All terribly underdosed to have any benefits

JOINT SUPPORT MATRIX
Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
275 mg

Again, all terribly underdosed to have any benefits

DIGESTIVE HEALTH MATRIX
Pancreatine Enzyme, Papaya Enzyme
110 mg

Catalytic potency of enzymes depends on the pH and temperature. Papaya enzyme has an optimal temp of about 150 degrees. It pretty much doesn't do **** inside you. Porcine pancreatic enzymes need to be enteric coated since they get destroyed in the stomach.

HEART SUPPORT MATRIX
Garlic Extract, Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10
60 mg

**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide

†pTeroPure is a trademark of chromaDex inc.

Amount Per Serving
%DV*
Vitamin A
10,000IU
200%

Hope this isn't pre-formed vitamin A given the audience this supplement is likely being catered to.

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
300 mg
500%

Vitamin D
333 IU
83%

Almost not even worth it since 1000 IU has been suggested to be the new RDI

Vitamin E
200 IU
667%

Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
50 mg
3,333%

Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
50 mg
3,125%

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
50 mg
2,500%

pyridoxal 5'- phosphate is superior

Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
50 mcg
833%

methylcobalamin is superior

Patothenic Acid (Calcium Panthothenate)
50 mg
500%

Niacin (Niacinamide)
25 mg
125%

Biotin
25 mcg
8%

Folic Acid (Folate)
50 mcg
13%

Calcium (From Calcium Carbonate)
250 mg
25%

Inferior bioavailablity form

Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
150 mg
38%

Inferior bioavailablity form

Iodine (as Kelp)
50 mcg
33%

Zinc (As Zinc Citrate)
10 mg
67%

Potassium (Potassium Chloride)
50 mg
1%

Copper (As Copper Gluconate)
50 mg
3%

Chromium (As Chromium GTF)
50 mcg
42%

Recommended Use

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 serving (4 capsules) daily with food.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the multi DW. Looks like il have to add another finaflex product to the ever growing stack come march.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Blazin bro :D

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everything is remaining solid in here! After tonight I will be pretty tight with everything but tonight is boys night out...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once I'm on a roll I have a pretty easy time of it. Burn day though and I'm pretty hungry ... big salad plenty of fruit and about 12 oz of chicken should have me pretty full... I hope.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here once I get into that zone. Snags and I chatted a bit and I decided to go back to my normal style of eating that kept me big and lean as a natural athlete. I am in a place right now that I need a disciplined and regimented diet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here once I get into that zone. Snags and I chatted a bit and I decided to go back to my normal style of eating that kept me big and lean as a natural athlete. I am in a place right now that I need a disciplined and regimented diet.
I have never had the kind of control over my physique as I do right now, would never have been able to do this on a regular diet. Those diets have always been disastrous for me.

Had a solid burn day yesterday.

Hams, Calves and arms today four sets 3 8's and a 12

Leg curls 8/8/8/12
Calf Raise 8/8/8/12
Obar curl 8/8/8/12
Decline tri ext 8/8/8/12

Then will do 7 sets of 8 light preachers short rest periods.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lean Gains?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Killin it as always DW. Interesting diet and meal timing. I would need some Pro Xanthine (stuff murders my appetite) on the 1 or 2 meal days. But I'm a hungry little ecto.

And the multi.. I want it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killin it as always DW. Interesting diet and meal timing. I would need some Pro Xanthine (stuff murders my appetite) on the 1 or 2 meal days. But I'm a hungry little ecto.

And the multi.. I want it.
Yah Lean gains is not for ecto's very endo specific if you ask me.

calebsmitty

Awards
I have messed around with Carb Back Loading. If you havn't read the book it is worth looking at. Keifer advocates 12-14 hour fast and consumption of Coffee and MCT or Coconut Oil only before breaking your fast. All meals pre workout are Very Low Carb and High fat. PWO you can use a supp. or use his formula with Coffee, MCT or Coco Oil, Creatine, etc. Works pretty good I would add Beta Alanine for the tingle effect.

PWO is when you get to have fun. Immediately after intense workout you need around 50 grams of Simple Carb. I use Dextrose. Then you continue to eat a normal balanced meal, low fat. And continue to carb up. The part people don't like is he suggests simple "dirty" carbs. Also what alot of people like. Personally I kept total carbs way below what Keifer suggests at around 200 g. The diet works and people report how easy it becomes to follow. I use it as the template for my diet. Except I usually train later and eat dinner before I train.

calebsmitty

Awards
For those of you that can't take the hunger while fasting try drinking coffee. It works for me every time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done some protocols that are similar. This is the best for my lifestyle and I can stay lean year round. I know that it;s not likely a big gainer type diet that I run but I really don't have gaining issues.