It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 25 of 36 First ... 20232425262730 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Yeah buddy, you're definitely a shlt-ton leaner. Looking great ole wise ass.
    Thanks, really diggin the increase in hardness, 18 days more of hard dieiting and Steve is going to fill me back out some.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Looking way too mean right now, very impressive
    Never look too mean
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Mr. Lean and Mean! I imagine it is from being tired but are you starting your poses by flexing and setting your legs? I don't see them being flexed.

Not being a turd but that is going to be a huge detraction if not corrected. On your front double try keeping your legs together and flexed and also raise your elbows higher you want them just above your shoulders so that it puts your bicep peak above your shoulder cap. That makes the biceps appear larger. Here is a shot of Jay Cutler and Dorian Yates doing both of these things.

Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

a lot of it's the lighting and yah some of it posing. I look better with one leg staggered back. Leg shots never come out in this room don't know why even when I pose better. The staggered pose is legitimite and recommended by some. You'll see later when I get better pics. I was not able to hold poses well last night though.

I have to rest tonight so I can do better tomorrow. Another problem I am facing is I eat just before I practice. Can't do much about that but it makes it tough to pose sometimes.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

All that being said I may have to adjust my stagger. It just looks so much better on me than the conventional method.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Are you trying to do the Zane stagger?

It may just be that one shot but it looks like your weight is on your back leg keeping the front from really popping. It may just be you have your feet pointed straight ahead. If you point your toes out a bit it will show your sweep on both legs making them look larger, on top of that it will allow you to push out against the floor really making the legs pop and separate. By that I mean like if you were trying to use your feet to move the floor out to the side of both legs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Not quite it's something a bit different than that. It's a common alteration of the mandatory pose. I will try and find the vid.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Yah I was doing it wrong I like this even better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0mEsmvZB9g
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Are you trying to do the Zane stagger?
    We all know how much he likes Zane
    Independent Review
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Okay so you were doing the one where your leg was supposed to be out to the side more than back and just had it in the wrong spot? By the way thanks for that video I subbed so I can go back and look at his others.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay so you were doing the one where your leg was supposed to be out to the side more than back and just had it in the wrong spot? By the way thanks for that video I subbed so I can go back and look at his others.
    Yah some pretty good instruction....

Yes I had the leg wrong. It was so long ago when I adopted it and sort of liked what i I came up with but the open leg is the way to go.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    We all know how much he likes Zane
    Yah but I don't really have his body type.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Whoa!!! everybody said Max Pump was good but I am getting PH type strength gain and endurance on this shyte .. and the fuggin pumps are beyond freaky!!! For me so far the best Natural product I have ever used.

It seems to be doing something to speed up my metabolism also. Yesterday on a higher carb day I while walking home I felt like I was going to pass out. I stepped in to a store and grabbed a snickers, maybe not the wisest choice but better than face down in the pavement. As I was eating it I was fuggin ravenous. Went home inhaied a huger salad and 12 oz of chicken breast. My last meal conissted of a pint of egg whites and 6 oz chicken breast with some green beens. I had to take in another grapefruit so I probably took in 200 grans of carbs yesterday.

If this happens again what should I have on hand to prevent the light headed feeling. I don't mind a little but that was pretty extreme. Some honey maybe ?

My workout was insame this morning extra weight extra reps almost no rest between sets ... fuggin madness!!!

Weighed in at 192 this morming which is close to 2 lbs less than last week however I had 200 grams of carbs yesterday and when I weighed in last week I had 50 so to compare fridays weigh in will be more tell tale. I would not be surprised at 190 and shocked if I was over 191 there has been some significant loss beyond a doubt. I will try to get some good pics tonight. I will also get a chance to expose that new stance for front double bi. Also in my front relaxed shot I find my toes should be pointed out even further.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.82%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Whoa!!! everybody said Max Pump was good but I am getting PH type strength gain and endurance on this shyte .. and the fuggin pumps are beyond freaky!!! For me so far the best Natural product I have ever used.
    Must be what I'm experiencing
    Independent Review
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Not feeling it at posing practice again. I was just tired not a good time of day for me...Name:  1.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  62.0 KBName:  2.JPG
Views: 59
Size:  57.4 KBName:  3JPG.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  53.4 KBName:  4.JPG
Size:  60.8 KBName:  5.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  46.5 KBName:  6.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  60.5 KBName:  7.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  60.3 KBName:  8.JPG
Size:  54.6 KB
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Kind of blew that new fort double bi don't know if I like it going to throw in some conventional next time.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Man you amaze me bud. Ripped!

Also your side chest has improved immensely, along with your back dbl biceps. Just a thought on the back double bi, I was watching my coach work with the bodybuilders at my posing practice last sat and I noticed in that pose he had them sticking one leg back flexing the calf. Is that something you normally would do but just didn't do it In these pics? Just curious.

Overall posing is getting way better. Good work
    Independent
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Kind of blew that new fort double bi don't know if I like it going to throw in some conventional next time.
    Yeah, Kleen was dead on. Gotta raise those bis above those shoulders, which won't be hard to do. Good thing you're constantly updating and open to criticism.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Man you amaze me bud. Ripped!

Also your side chest has improved immensely, along with your back dbl biceps. Just a thought on the back double bi, I was watching my coach work with the bodybuilders at my posing practice last sat and I noticed in that pose he had them sticking one leg back flexing the calf. Is that something you normally would do but just didn't do it In these pics? Just curious.

Overall posing is getting way better. Good work
    Yah that's how I normally do it but I wanted to see what it looked like when I did it the same way as the front ..going back to the other method.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Yeah, Kleen was dead on. Gotta raise those bis above those shoulders, which won't be hard to do. Good thing you're constantly updating and open to criticism.
    I usually do but with this new pose it didn't fall right.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

DW is a beast in a mans body!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    DW is a beast in a mans body!
    Thanks...

Holy Crap I just noticed I can really see the lower ab veins in some of these shots...
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ace brotha
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Ok the more I think about it the more convinced I am that Max Pump is increasing my metabolism. Think about it I have not had to adjust my macros or calories in the last 3 weeks and still look at the rate at which I am leaning out. I have noticed a real increase in hunger and I told you about my problems with being too depleted even on a higher carb day. Not complaining but I do have to be careful. I love this stuff, never did a natural product that did this much for me. Maybe I am a hyper-responder. I have to watch out if I decide to increase this dosing I may have to wait till I start to fill back out. There is no way I would take more than 4 in my current state.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Ace brotha
    Thanks a bit better than I though in hindsight.
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Trimethylglycine is super compound
    And, its nitrate form haha......boom!!!
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

Looking super lean Ole Wise Ass. Vascularity is apparent and prominent. Honestly, you can see how lean you've gotten over the past few weeks by the changes in your chest and abdomen. You're killing it.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Looking super lean Ole Wise Ass. Vascularity is apparent and prominent. Honestly, you can see how lean you've gotten over the past few weeks by the changes in your chest and abdomen. You're killing it.
    Thanks, what I don't know is if I should be another carb meal. I may base it on tomorrow's weigh in.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

Thanks, what I don't know is if I should be another carb meal. I may base it on tomorrow's weigh in.
    Hopefully @snagencyV2.0 can chime in. Whatever he's had you doing is definitely on point and has shown marked improvement in your physique, overall. At this point, if I were in your shoes (and this is easy for me to say because I'm not in your shoes) I'd wait for his go-ahead. I say that because from what I've read, he has a plan outlined for you.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Hopefully @snagencyV2.0 can chime in. Whatever he's had you doing is definitely on point and has shown marked improvement in your physique, overall. At this point, if I were in your shoes (and this is easy for me to say because I'm not in your shoes) I'd wait for his go-ahead. I say that because from what I've read, he has a plan outlined for you.
    Yah I was hoping to hear from him... Steve where you at ?
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.82%

Here she is! Our newest promo! We need 5 loggers...

GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA
    Independent Review
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Snags has some sick desire to make everyone cut the **** up!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Heir Snags

Speaking of which I just peeped my lower abs and they are covered in fuggin veins ... creepy... I love bein a Freak Never expected this.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Ok so I weighed in at 191 this morning after a low carb day so down 2.75 lbs since last I weighed in after a low carb day 9 dlays ago. Not so much loss as I feel I need to have a carb meal. The snickers I took while I was dizzy last week along with the extra grapefruit has something to do with that I am sure.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I wonder if Snags found a lady and got married in Vegas and is on his honeymoon. Rumor has it!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.89%

Subed. You look like you could whoop my ass haha!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.53%

Yah I was hoping to hear from him... Steve where you at ?
    right here
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Here she is! Our newest promo! We need 5 loggers...

GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA
    oooo nice!

Snags has some sick desire to make everyone cut the **** up!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I wonder if Snags found a lady and got married in Vegas and is on his honeymoon. Rumor has it!
    never listen to those rumors kenpo

Heir Snags
    that same carb meal you had last, start taking one in on THUR and MON nights, again last meal of day
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    right here
    oooo nice!

lol

never listen to those rumors kenpo

that same carb meal you had last, start taking one in on THUR and MON nights, again last meal of day
    God bless you Steve will start that Monday as Thursday has passed ?
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.53%

God bless you Steve will start that Monday as Thursday has passed ?
    nope, hit it tonight
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nope, hit it tonight
    Oh man you are a fuggin Saint ... you have no idea how happy you've made me
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Oh man you are a fuggin Saint ... you have no idea how happy you've made me
    Saint Snagency .... Has a nice ring to it!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 11:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38