It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 23 of 57 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

  1. Complete and utter destruction happened at the gym this morning. I was coming down the stairs afterwards all pumped up and this young woman's eyes were popping out of her head and I says to myself .. "Yah Doug ... you a Freak"

    I have added Crea-trona back in and already the pump is so pronounced, I don't even know how max-pump will be with Crea-trona it's going to be nasty though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Nice you have to love it when you get "that look".
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice you have to love it when you get "that look".
    except when you're married
    then, it's a bit futile

  4. Tried out WW1 tonight. Man that was killer. Kept rest short and intensity high. Started with a treadmill warmup then straight into an AB circuit before completing the rest of the exercises. Highlite of the workout was flat bench press (in place of decline DB press) where the second set was 7 reps for 315, strip to 7 reps for 225. Felt pretty boss. Gonna try out WW2 & 3 later this week while I wait for the PNI competition to start. Thanks for the workout program DW...

    By the by, standing Arnold presses are a bytch. Just sayin...
    Independent Review

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have added Crea-trona back in and already the pump is so pronounced, I don't even know how max-pump will be with Crea-trona it's going to be nasty though.
    You're gonna look like a balloon! A friggin hooge balloon!
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice you have to love it when you get "that look".
    Yah feels good..

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    except when you're married
    then, it's a bit futile
    And yet somewhat futile yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Tried out WW1 tonight. Man that was killer. Kept rest short and intensity high. Started with a treadmill warmup then straight into an AB circuit before completing the rest of the exercises. Highlite of the workout was flat bench press (in place of decline DB press) where the second set was 7 reps for 315, strip to 7 reps for 225. Felt pretty boss. Gonna try out WW2 & 3 later this week while I wait for the PNI competition to start. Thanks for the workout program DW...

    By the by, standing Arnold presses are a bytch. Just sayin...
    Day 2 is the hardest, I love day 1 for the pace.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Pretty big eat yesterday plenty of protein. High carb cuz it's workout day. I will lower that later with my next adjustment though back down to 200 and cals will lower as well.

    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Still blowin snow Fug!!!! It's startin to get under my skin.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Still blowin snow Fug!!!! It's startin to get under my skin.
    I've heard that leads to hypothermia?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Still blowin snow Fug!!!! It's startin to get under my skin.
    Yeah but Frosty LOVES YOU NOW!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. Looks like it fnally stopped blowing snow .. wow about 48 hours later. We have about 6 or 7 weeks of winter left. There will be some nice weather during that period but there will be some winter weather as well...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. So latest imrpressions, I feel I am a bit bigger than last week but deifnitely leaner as my mid section contiues to clean up and abs get more freaky... I would be surprised if I lost weight but I think I should be up about 1 lb since last Friday. Tomorrow will weigh in. Remember I weigh in, in a fasted state after my workout, so my walkin around weight should be a couple lbs more.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. When do we get to the weekly pictures again?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    When do we get to the weekly pictures again?
    9 days they are still bi-weekly for now. About 8 weeks out will revert to weekly...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Got ya. How many weeks out are we now? I forget.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Got ya. How many weeks out are we now? I forget.
    11 weeks 2 days...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Got ya, and you are already about as lean as you were for your last show aren't you, or getting very close?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Got ya, and you are already about as lean as you were for your last show aren't you, or getting very close?
    Definitely in the Neighbourhood, maybe leaner if I were to dry out.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. nice & easy..guide this ship home on autpilot
    keep things clean, no big swings, no big changes..you got this

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice & easy..guide this ship home on autpilot
    keep things clean, no big swings, no big changes..you got this
    It's definitely the way things should be done. I always knew that but ...well you know.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  21. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. I am fuggin trashed, I was pretty beat up this morning but I am so strong right now I just keep powering through and getting extra reps. I can really push through the pain. I told you I was looking leaner and continue to clean up in my mid-section. Well weighed in at 207 which is exactly what I guessed it would be. That's 9 lbs up and quite a bit leaner.

    Feel like I got hit by a truck though...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am fuggin trashed, I was pretty beat up this morning but I am so strong right now I just keep powering through and getting extra reps. I can really push through the pain. I told you I was looking leaner and continue to clean up in my mid-section. Well weighed in at 207 which is exactly what I guessed it would be. That's 9 lbs up and quite a bit leaner.

    Feel like I got hit by a truck though...
    Excellent man 207 and leaner what can you say about that but YEE-FUGGIN-HAW!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. 207?? damn man, dwarfing me..gonna go hide

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    207?? damn man, dwarfing me..gonna go hide
    I am like 3 inches Taller.... but yah getting a bit scary
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 11:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 06:56 PM
  5. buyb12 makes it easy...buy here
    By buyb12 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2003, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in