It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 21 of 57 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Somewhat yes, I could drop some serious fat with a couple small adjustments but I am going for as close to perfect as I can. I have to continue to improve it. That's the thing about getting ultra lean you have to leave room for improvement then make the improvements over time. 12 weeks out it is time to start to make content improvements. That's why I have Steve and Chris helping, nobody knows content like Steve and Chris is well read and similar body type to mine and he's familiar with this style. Steve has lots of prep dieting experience and his input one content is what intrigues me. Steve uses diet like a weapon.
    Surgical ...
    It's nice to have that extra help. Btw did you know your profile is advertised on the iPhone AM app summary? Pretty cool
    Independent Review

2. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Surgical ...
    It's nice to have that extra help. Btw did you know your profile is advertised on the iPhone AM app summary? Pretty cool
    Do you have a link ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. It must have changed since I last looked but here's this anyway. Very popular man

Name:  image-2812920525.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  196.3 KB
    Independent Review

4. i'm blushing
    thanks for that DW - i honestly credit dietary maneuvering thruout the yrs to be my #1 key to success, without a doubt..learned long ago, that all the talk by ppl about diet being key was not simply fluff; what i observe however in reality, is that very few indeed actually practice the understanding of foods, and the impact they have..and even fewer experiment finitely and endlessly, trying to find perfection for what works best for themselves, individually
    doug of course - you have done this, and seem to have found your niche to an overall nice lean and muscular physique

i'm not perfect by any means - and funny thing is, i can coach & guide someone else thruout a prep, better than i can myself..i always seem to run into problems with my own judgement over the final few weeks of prep (make things too complicated for myself, or tend to overthink things LOL)..when maneuvering others tho, i can lay things out pretty well for the duration

understand here tho: doug is very much his own man, with his own legitimate ideas
    i am not writing his prep for him, he has his own preferences with which to progress by..am simply here to offer a blackboard with which to bounce ideas and strategies off of

i do sincerely appreciate the kind words, and the tip of the cap, dougie

5. I was chicken and broccoli for a long time, approach wise. I'm being exposed to much more educated viewpoints since finding the PXB offer than ever before. You guys are awesome (Steve, Doug, Chris). I've learned a lot reading through your posts.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i'm blushing
    thanks for that DW - i honestly credit dietary maneuvering thruout the yrs to be my #1 key to success, without a doubt..learned long ago, that all the talk by ppl about diet being key was not simply fluff; what i observe however in reality, is that very few indeed actually practice the understanding of foods, and the impact they have..and even fewer experiment finitely and endlessly, trying to find perfection for what works best for themselves, individually
    doug of course - you have done this, and seem to have found your niche to an overall nice lean and muscular physique

i'm not perfect by any means - and funny thing is, i can coach & guide someone else thruout a prep, better than i can myself..i always seem to run into problems with my own judgement over the final few weeks of prep (make things too complicated for myself, or tend to overthink things LOL)..when maneuvering others tho, i can lay things out pretty well for the duration

understand here tho: doug is very much his own man, with his own legitimate ideas
    i am not writing his prep for him, he has his own preferences with which to progress by..am simply here to offer a blackboard with which to bounce ideas and strategies off of

i do sincerely appreciate the kind words, and the tip of the cap, dougie
    Certainly; what I am doing is taking what you know and combining it with what I have learned about myself and what I need. I can't be stubborn about things, you always need to keep an open mind and try new things, or know when to apply tried and true methods.

7. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    It must have changed since I last looked but here's this anyway. Very popular man

Name:  image-2812920525.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  196.3 KB
    That's my old contest prep from a couple years ago.

8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I was chicken and broccoli for a long time, approach wise. I'm being exposed to much more educated viewpoints since finding the PXB offer than ever before. You guys are awesome (Steve, Doug, Chris). I've learned a lot reading through your posts.
    Nothing wrong with chicken and broccoli. That's one of my goals in putting this together. I knew people would benefit by getting to see what would happen if all of us came together on this. This is the ultimate opportunity for learning.

9. Fuggers Fuggers Fuggers !!!

Complete and utter destriction at the gym today!!! I was powerfull aggressive and completely masochistic!! The right formula for sure. I love body building workouts that push you past pain ... cuz this old fugger can take it!! That's one thing that does improve with age, you capacity for pain

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You become a masochist with age
    TMI!

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    TMI!
    Oh your so sensitive :lol

12. When are you posting new nudez DW. I believe some people have been hyping them up and I'm getting eager. Lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

13. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    When are you posting new nudez DW. I believe some people have been hyping them up and I'm getting eager. Lol
    Did on Saturday... Post 483...

14. Lol obviously I'm not paying attention these days.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

15. Everything is looking good in here so far. Doug you are looking great and I think your refeeds should be doing you up nicely but why would you want to limit your refeeds to 1 overy 2 weeks. You are not behind the gun here, and giving your leptin levels a boost once a week is going to be more positive for muscle retention and fat loss than going 2 weeks in between refeeds will.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Everything is looking good in here so far. Doug you are looking great and I think your refeeds should be doing you up nicely but why would you want to limit your refeeds to 1 overy 2 weeks. You are not behind the gun here, and giving your leptin levels a boost once a week is going to be more positive for muscle retention and fat loss than going 2 weeks in between refeeds will.
    Still refeeding but not in carb up for every other week for carb ups but normal refeeds on the other week. Refeeds have powerfull JuJu sorry I might of said refeeds but meant carb ups. I am going to make it less of a swing in intake but I don't think this will effect my refeed day but may effect the weekend eating more.

Let me give you an example I was allowed about 6000 cals but was only just part of that for refeed day as 6000 was too much. I carried over some of that into the weekend. My total allotment will decrease but will still have enough for refeeds. They will be a bit cleaner though.

17. Oh one of the new foods is going to be baked yam fries. Just cut them up like fries add a bit of olive oil and spices, shake them up and bake them... nice

18. Okay that makes sense.
    Current Training Log -

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh one of the new foods is going to be baked yam fries. Just cut them up like fries add a bit of olive oil and spices, shake them up and bake them... nice
    Sweet potato fries! I am in love!
    Independent Review

20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    DW is fly! I am in love!
    easy there ol' boy
    the man is impressive indeed, but let's contain ourselves
    thx in advance

see doug - i told you all that talk would get you into trouble, dint i?

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    easy there ol' boy
    thx in advance

what can I say, doug is all man and I cant resist!
    Independent Review

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    easy there ol' boy
    thx in advance

Please check your posts for ease of comical alteration when Steve is around.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Please check your posts for ease of comical alteration when Steve is around.
    heyyy..i resemble that remark

all in good fun peeps

24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    heyyy..i resemble that remark

all in good fun peeps
    heh heh yessir...

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Please check your posts for ease of comical alteration when Steve is around. You never know what he will try and put in your mouth...
    Doug, it was words he put in your mouth right?
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4