It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 19 of 36 First ... 14171819202124 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Very nice progress pics..
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Where u sitting at now Doug?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Very nice progress pics..
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Where u sitting at now Doug?
    8 weeks out
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

noticeable improvements DW, indeed..attaboy
    skin thinning out nicely, big size coming into focus
    don't let up
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    noticeable improvements DW, indeed..attaboy
    skin thinning out nicely, big size coming into focus
    don't let up
    Thanks Steve .. steady as she goes
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

First dress rehearsal went pretty rough but I do see some good things.. Have to remember my legs when I pose fug!!!

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  58.1 KBName:  2.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  61.4 KBName:  3.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  66.4 KBName:  4.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  55.3 KBName:  5.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  51.3 KBName:  6.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  59.1 KB
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

If you notice I am not as big in these pics I am pumped up and carbed tin the Saturday pics not in these
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%

This is the leaniest you have been as I cam see. Very good man. Congrats and the next 7 weeks should be a breeze for you
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    This is the leaniest you have been as I cam see. Very good man. Congrats and the next 7 weeks should be a breeze for you
    I have made it easier on myself by staying in shape no doubt. I will admit I feel I am a tad ahead of schedule conditioning wise but that just gives me more of a chance to get thinner skinned.

Supplement wise I have started Epi-v at 6 ed 3 early am and 3 in the afternoon. This will harden me up and dry me out nicely. It will also help me maintain mass as I lean out more. I continue with the crea-trona at 6 grams ed. I hope that some max-pump will come with my next order so I can run it and see what it does for my volume.

Right now I can use food as a weapon. It is amazing what happens when I eat. Vascularity and volume just go nuggin futs... I am feeling 100% right now after the flu what a fuggin relief. Minimal damage done as I kept my macros pretty steady considering. I am going to enjoy this from here on out, I am in uncharted territory for me condition wise and I don't have to fire fight to get better. I can cruise but I will still work very hard to progress.

I think we are going to see something very special happen here, I am going to just let it unfold and do what I do... I love being a fuggin Freak!!!!
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%

Carbs and max pump = crazy pumps.
    WARNING...lol

Good stuff bud
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Ok the good I was nice and strong... made all my increases.

The bad I knocked the shiyte out of myself, fug!! week 6 of this so back to lower weight next week and a new routine. My endurance is not great and I am really sucking wind. It's like at that body fat I can't perform as well overall. I almost barfed up a lung and I am really fuggin trashed and sore afterwards. Feel like shyte
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

you should be able to drop to 3g crea-trona..
    as for training - yes remember we are not trying to "grow" right now, rather finitely fine-tuning what we got..keep rest periods minimal and don't take everything to failure, stop trying to reach for strength increases..no need to beat yourself up brutally day in/day out
    diet is ultimate key right now
    yes slow & steady, small incremental adjustments downward weekly
    not trying to blow up diet, but time to eliminate fruits as main source of carbs, go majority complex + fibrous veggies
    i would also advise salting the hell out of everything right now, makes cutting and final approach much easier come final week imo
    posing!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

you should be able to drop to 3g crea-trona..
    as for training - yes remember we are not trying to "grow" right now, rather finitely fine-tuning what we got..keep rest periods minimal and don't take everything to failure, stop trying to reach for strength increases..no need to beat yourself up brutally day in/day out
    diet is ultimate key right now
    yes slow & steady, small incremental adjustments downward weekly
    not trying to blow up diet, but time to eliminate fruits as main source of carbs, go majority complex + fibrous veggies
    i would also advise salting the hell out of everything right now, makes cutting and final approach much easier come final week imo
    posing!
    I am taking in lots of yams and fibrous veg now but still more coming from fruit, will try and make changes on higher carb days.

I am at the end of the routine where the progression is at the maximum, I just planned my next phase and was very conservative concerning weight.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Ok made some adjustments where 70% of carbs are now from vegtables, yams and rice (basmatti). The craisins were on the chopping block anyway so that was pretty easy.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Good call on takng the creatine down too.. I think I am getting overpumped or something, man does it sting
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

i think Max Pump will really help you as well, esp in the endurance dept
    don't think of this as something you are going to use on stage..rather, think of it as a tremendous aid to your plan of attack, working beautifully with your new training protocol to help drive you thru sessions and recover rapidly afterwards
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

i think Max Pump will really help you as well, esp in the endurance dept
    don't think of this as something you are going to use on stage..rather, think of it as a tremendous aid to your plan of attack, working beautifully with your new training protocol to help drive you thru sessions and recover rapidly afterwards
    Oh boy I could use a bunch of that right now
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looking good, definitely leaning up, your abs are looking rock hard, your back is getting nice and defined and your lower traps are thick as hell.
    Just keep on tightening up bit by bit and you will have a full package come contest time.

Max Pump will definitely help you with getting a few extra reps and recovering quickly. You may find that you can use it specifically for the stage but for now just use it when you get it and see how you react to different dosing patterns. YOu would hate to find you get over pumped if you use it during your pump up pre stage.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good, definitely leaning up, your abs are looking rock hard, your back is getting nice and defined and your lower traps are thick as hell.
    Just keep on tightening up bit by bit and you will have a full package come contest time.

Max Pump will definitely help you with getting a few extra reps and recovering quickly. You may find that you can use it specifically for the stage but for now just use it when you get it and see how you react to different dosing patterns. YOu would hate to find you get over pumped if you use it during your pump up pre stage.
    Thanks Chris I will get all over the Max pump as soon as I get some sent my order into Al this morning...
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Fuggin snow !!! that is all...
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

hahahahahaaaaaaha!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    We broke the 50 degree barrier today.
    BTW, you're looking SHREDDED old man.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just had to have them come service our AC it was 76 in my office, like 80's out there right now... Sucks I am stuck in here!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

pricks, these guys
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

pricks, these guys
    Hehehehe! Just turn on your furna... oh wait you can't...
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

well at least I have heat.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

pricks, these guys
    I definitely wasn't bragging. I can't wait for it to be 78 all summer.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I definitely wasn't bragging. I can't wait for it to be 78 all summer.
    Yeah see the easy winters break off into hotter than hell summers so it is kind of a wash here. I mean we probably won't make it through May before our first day at 100.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hehehehe! Just turn on your furna... oh wait you can't...
    well at least I have heat.
    fuggers fuggers fuggers

you are both off my christmas card list
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

LMAO! I must have gotten on sometime after this last Christmas then...
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

fuggers fuggers fuggers

you are both off my christmas card list
    It's only gonna get worse as you drop body fat. Just sayin.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    It's only gonna get worse as you drop body fat. Just sayin.
    Hopefully it starts warming up for them soon.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Man I think we got about 14 inches all tolled..

Burn day really low carbs higher fat...

Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 100 775
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Last week of Warrior made some increases where I knew I had the strength backed off in other lifts where I knew I didn't. One more workout then isolatied workouts short rests manageable weights. I'm still gonna make it hurt though.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Sounds good!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

about 14 inches
    yup, that sounds like it came from me

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

dietary chuices not looking too shabby at all, macros look nice
    on the fruit, i'll knitpick here and advise grapefruit, blueberries or strawberries exclusively
    (except on refeed days)
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

dietary chuices not looking too shabby at all, macros look nice
    on the fruit, i'll knitpick here and advise grapefruit, blueberries or strawberries exclusively
    (except on refeed days)
    I think oranges are ok too.. I could switch from pears to strawberries not problem.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

I think oranges are ok too..
    not preferred for your goals currently
    best would be steady diet of grapefruit, hands down

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM