It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 19 of 47 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

1. Hey fuggers want to know what's in Max Pump http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

•   

2. Nice so it has finally been released huh. Was hoping it wouldn't be too long. Very exciting compound for certain!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

3. I like the simplicity.

Although I would've much preferred it to be a bulk product, could stack so well with almost anything.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice so it has finally been released huh. Was hoping it wouldn't be too long. Very exciting compound for certain!
    It can increase protein synthesis, enhance preformance and increase nitric oxide, oh and lower blood preasure.

5. Another thing concerning my trainining I have continued to to the 7 sets of 8 for lagging muscle groups, so the idea is for chest and width. For chest I completed the 7 sets but did not get to the width last week did a few extra pullups though. I think I will do the pullups instead of pulldowns but there is no way I will get 7 sets of 8 at the end of the routine maybe 5 sets of 5 or something. It's all good pullups widen me better than anythng and I will do all I can.

Wheel of death tonght ... as much as I love these I also really hate them...always end up face first on the floor sucking wind....

I tried doiing my hard boiled eggs and hard baked as I heard they taste and peel better. I will be trying them tonight let you know. You cook them 325 in the oven for 30 minutes... shells on of course. I just used a muffin tray so they didn't roll around.

6. Interesting very curious on how that works out with the eggs. On the pull ups just do 7 sets start with 8 reps then do 7 sets if the reps drop at the end no big deal set 7 may be 1-2 reps but it will do the trick for certain.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

7. on the eggs - don't know about baked tasting better (i like hard-boiled myself), but as for peeling - if you are having issues with that, you are not using the secret technique
    make sure you put them diectly in cold water (i use ice water) directly after you take them from boil..leave them soak for a bit & throw in fridge
    works like a charm for me, every time

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Another thing concerning my trainining I have continued to to the 7 sets of 8 for lagging muscle groups, so the idea is for chest and width. For chest I completed the 7 sets but did not get to the width last week did a few extra pullups though. I think I will do the pullups instead of pulldowns but there is no way I will get 7 sets of 8 at the end of the routine maybe 5 sets of 5 or something. It's all good pullups widen me better than anythng and I will do all I can.

Wheel of death tonght ... as much as I love these I also really hate them...always end up face first on the floor sucking wind....

I tried doiing my hard boiled eggs and hard baked as I heard they taste and peel better. I will be trying them tonight let you know. You cook them 325 in the oven for 30 minutes... shells on of course. I just used a muffin tray so they didn't roll around.
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    on the eggs - don't know about baked tasting better (i like hard-boiled myself), but as for peeling - if you are having issues with that, you are not using the secret technique
    make sure you put them diectly in cold water (i use ice water) directly after you take them from boil..leave them soak for a bit & throw in fridge
    works like a charm for me, every time
    They peel easy but taste the same boiled or baked. Yah I usually don't have a issue with peeling anyway. The article I saw said they were creamier tasting. I did notice any difference so all things being equal boiling is faster.

9. Yesterday was burn day but not as low as it was before to get in some extra fat.

Meal 1 (Around noon)
    Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups 200 10 0 0
    Oranges - Raw, navels, 1 fruit (2-7/8" dia) 69 18 0 1
    Pc President's Choice - Solid White Tuna - Albacore - Low Sodium - In Water, 2 can, drained 280 0 4 64
    Kirkland Signature (Canada) - Mixed Nuts W 48% Cashews, 30 g (1/4 cup) 200 7 17 5
    749 35 21 70
    Meal 2 (Between 5 and 7 pm)
    Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups 200 10 0 0
    Chicken Breast - Boneless, Skinless 6 oz., 2 breast 6 oz. 480 0 6 96
    Strawberries - Raw, 3 cup, halves 146 35 1 3
    Egg Large - Boiled, 6 Egg 50gm 420 3 32 38
    1,246 48 39 137
    Totals 1,995 83 60 207
    •   

10. Complete and utter destruction happened at the gym this morning. I was coming down the stairs afterwards all pumped up and this young woman's eyes were popping out of her head and I says to myself .. "Yah Doug ... you a Freak"

I have added Crea-trona back in and already the pump is so pronounced, I don't even know how max-pump will be with Crea-trona it's going to be nasty though.

11. Nice you have to love it when you get "that look".
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice you have to love it when you get "that look".
    except when you're married
    then, it's a bit futile

13. Tried out WW1 tonight. Man that was killer. Kept rest short and intensity high. Started with a treadmill warmup then straight into an AB circuit before completing the rest of the exercises. Highlite of the workout was flat bench press (in place of decline DB press) where the second set was 7 reps for 315, strip to 7 reps for 225. Felt pretty boss. Gonna try out WW2 & 3 later this week while I wait for the PNI competition to start. Thanks for the workout program DW...

By the by, standing Arnold presses are a bytch. Just sayin...
    Independent Review

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have added Crea-trona back in and already the pump is so pronounced, I don't even know how max-pump will be with Crea-trona it's going to be nasty though.
    You're gonna look like a balloon! A friggin hooge balloon!
    Independent Review

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice you have to love it when you get "that look".
    Yah feels good..

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    except when you're married
    then, it's a bit futile
    And yet somewhat futile yes

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Tried out WW1 tonight. Man that was killer. Kept rest short and intensity high. Started with a treadmill warmup then straight into an AB circuit before completing the rest of the exercises. Highlite of the workout was flat bench press (in place of decline DB press) where the second set was 7 reps for 315, strip to 7 reps for 225. Felt pretty boss. Gonna try out WW2 & 3 later this week while I wait for the PNI competition to start. Thanks for the workout program DW...

By the by, standing Arnold presses are a bytch. Just sayin...
    Day 2 is the hardest, I love day 1 for the pace.

16. Pretty big eat yesterday plenty of protein. High carb cuz it's workout day. I will lower that later with my next adjustment though back down to 200 and cals will lower as well.

17. Still blowin snow Fug!!!! It's startin to get under my skin.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Still blowin snow Fug!!!! It's startin to get under my skin.
    I've heard that leads to hypothermia?

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Still blowin snow Fug!!!! It's startin to get under my skin.
    Yeah but Frosty LOVES YOU NOW!!!!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

20. Looks like it fnally stopped blowing snow .. wow about 48 hours later. We have about 6 or 7 weeks of winter left. There will be some nice weather during that period but there will be some winter weather as well...

21. So latest imrpressions, I feel I am a bit bigger than last week but deifnitely leaner as my mid section contiues to clean up and abs get more freaky... I would be surprised if I lost weight but I think I should be up about 1 lb since last Friday. Tomorrow will weigh in. Remember I weigh in, in a fasted state after my workout, so my walkin around weight should be a couple lbs more.

22. When do we get to the weekly pictures again?
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    When do we get to the weekly pictures again?
    9 days they are still bi-weekly for now. About 8 weeks out will revert to weekly...

24. Got ya. How many weeks out are we now? I forget.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Got ya. How many weeks out are we now? I forget.
    11 weeks 2 days...

26. Got ya, and you are already about as lean as you were for your last show aren't you, or getting very close?
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Got ya, and you are already about as lean as you were for your last show aren't you, or getting very close?
    Definitely in the Neighbourhood, maybe leaner if I were to dry out.

28. nice & easy..guide this ship home on autpilot
    keep things clean, no big swings, no big changes..you got this

29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice & easy..guide this ship home on autpilot
    keep things clean, no big swings, no big changes..you got this
    It's definitely the way things should be done. I always knew that but ...well you know.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 12:38 PM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 12:32 AM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38