It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 18 of 36 First ... 13161718192023 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Goes along with what most successful coaches I know of say. Get in great condition and there is no need to do tricks. Just walk on stage looking like a beast. I still think about week 4 you should walk through this peak week process and get your own timeline with his methods.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Goes along with what most successful coaches I know of say. Get in great condition and there is no need to do tricks. Just walk on stage looking like a beast. I still think about week 4 you should walk through this peak week process and get your own timeline with his methods.
    Yah once I get my conditioning set up I will be fine with that. Things look good so far.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I made my rice pudding with almond milk, it's really fuggin good, did a couple yams and spiced them up and will eat a pint of egg whites with that. Should be pretty good, nice clean carb up. Will likely add a couple bananas. Can't wait the body is hungry ... I fuggin trashed it today...tore it the fug up as it were
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Nice let's see how it works out for you. Are we on to weekly pics or is that next time around?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Me personally as lean and big as you are I would take as many pics as I could.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

purrfekt chris
    and all that "tricks" ppl pull out are twofold reasons:
    first - because they simply weren't LEAN ENUFF! and so looking for that "something" that will "hide" what they couldn't "eliminate"
    second - well just like all the bullcrap misinformation that exists in supplementation & bodybuilding, so too does all this "tweaks and twists" that originated from pro steroid bb'ers and were then bastardized and handed down to the natural competitors -- the guys who don't have to worry about swaying body processess due to all the massive drug use that some steroid users roll with

small tweaks and smaller pushes - nothing ever huge, nothing ever new, nothing to stress the system
    you wanna try a few things out for that final week ahead of time? chris nailed it - do it at 4 weeks out, when you are already looking leaner than lean anyway..then if you DO mess something up, you have plenty of time to correct it
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

^^^This guy knows his shyt...!
    Independent Review
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

That's why I listen to Steve ... oh and the results ... you tell me...

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  114.0 KBName:  2.JPG
Size:  118.2 KBName:  3.JPG
Views: 73
Size:  111.3 KBName:  4.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  110.6 KBName:  5.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  120.0 KBName:  6.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  121.4 KBName:  7JPG.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  99.7 KBName:  8.JPG
Size:  109.7 KB
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Wow Doug. Wow. Good friggin job man!
    Independent Review
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Wow Doug. Wow. Good friggin job man!
    Thanks I was pleased to see this much progress in just one week.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Looking good Doug, thicker than I have ever seen you at this body fat for certain. On your side chest and biceps, don't pull your elbow back so far on your front arm, you want it more forward and to be pulling up and pressing slight forward while using your other arm to stop the movement on both plains so that it forces your biceps, front delt and both pecs to flex. That will close the gap between your biceps and your outer pec making both of them look larger. Also pull that front shoulder up. Keep the chest high then pivot at the waist without lowering the shoulder and you will see that thickness really pop.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.53%

Crazy pics very beastly. How many weeks out?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Looking good Doug, thicker than I have ever seen you at this body fat for certain. On your side chest and biceps, don't pull your elbow back so far on your front arm, you want it more forward and to be pulling up and pressing slight forward while using your other arm to stop the movement on both plains so that it forces your biceps, front delt and both pecs to flex. That will close the gap between your biceps and your outer pec making both of them look larger. Also pull that front shoulder up. Keep the chest high then pivot at the waist without lowering the shoulder and you will see that thickness really pop.
    Thanks going take a bit to digest that...

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Crazy pics very beastly. How many weeks out?
    Thanks 9 weeks...
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Here is a picture that demonstrates it a bit. Notice the upper part of the front arm is straight up and down from the shoulder to the elbow. When you look you can see the tension on the front delt and front pec because he is both curling his other forearm and pushing the elbow forward against his other arm that is static but contracting to keep from moving. Just think of opposing forces but all isometric.

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Yah I can see it more now. I have seen others do it more my way too but I will try this way and see how it looks...
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Yeah, notably this fella right here...

Man was he an aesthetic freak of nature and science wasn't he. With Arnold his looks like it is back a little but that is because he is arching his back / lifting his ribcage so much which makes the chest look much larger.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah, notably this fella right here...

Man was he an aesthetic freak of nature and science wasn't he. With Arnold his looks like it is back a little but that is because he is arching his back / lifting his ribcage so much which makes the chest look much larger.
    He's also not dropping his front shoulder, giving him a more squared look.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

I see what you mean about thickness though I was doing ti more or less the way the first pic was just for that reason but I had my arm out too far. I will make that correction ant still keep my thickness.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

nice pics for clarity, kleen
    doug - i don't want to keep harping on this, but i do think it is time to start polishing up posing
    lotta guys take this for granted, or say "ah i'll focus on that last 4 weeks"..
    trust me when i tell you - you want to have your posing dialed in NOW, it is too hard to learn proper posing in a short timeframe (let alone with everything else you will have going on at that time period)
    not criticizing, simply critiquing..but you have some srs flaws in your posing base, including leaning on the wrong leg/position of legs when posing/proper form of other bodyparts (as chris mentions)
    i can only stress to you what a posing coach can bring to the table - you cannot learn to pose yourself from a vid or online, unless you simply have natural ability in that aspect..posing is the most difficult part of this process IMO
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice pics for clarity, kleen
    doug - i don't want to keep harping on this, but i do think it is time to start polishing up posing
    lotta guys take this for granted, or say "ah i'll focus on that last 4 weeks"..
    trust me when i tell you - you want to have your posing dialed in NOW, it is too hard to learn proper posing in a short timeframe (let alone with everything else you will have going on at that time period)
    not criticizing, simply critiquing..but you have some srs flaws in your posing base, including leaning on the wrong leg/position of legs when posing/proper form of other bodyparts (as chris mentions)
    i can only stress to you what a posing coach can bring to the table - you cannot learn to pose yourself from a vid or online, unless you simply have natural ability in that aspect..posing is the most difficult part of this process IMO
    I was going to start practicing more this week. I will see what I can do about a posing Coach...
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

A good coach early on is the way to go that way you are making your good poses second nature instead of working with someone the last week and trying to retrain yourself.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

A little catch up here, on Monday went to the gym and after every set I felt like I was going to lose my cookies, I don't know how but I got through it and made all my increases for week 5 and believe me they were significant. I don't know how I did it but made it home and couldn't figure out if I had food poisoning or the FLU and figured it must have been the latter. Diet suffered as I couldn't hold much down but used some powders to try and keep my protein up. Was in Bed all day yesterday but going to the gym this morning as I feel much better. Going to play it by ear.

A pretty miraculous recovery if I am ok. I am looking tight despite all this. Man was my CNS ever shot, when the phone would ring I would jump 3 feet. I couldn't stand any sudden noise. Happens to me when I get the Flu and my training has really taxed it as well. My granddaughter was visiting so probably picked it up off her.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glad to hear you are better DW. If you have no already come join the fun in my log for fina.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Glad to hear you are better DW. If you have no already come join the fun in my log for fina.
    Thought I was but I was wrong... still better than Monday didn't feel ill after each set but there were some issues, I've never felt so exhausted and the muscle pain was really intense.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.18%

I know you will keep digging, your work ethic is great
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I know you will keep digging, your work ethic is great
    Feels lke it's a bit stupid at times
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

lay down and rest DW, wait till this passes
    no need to keep pedal to metal right now, in fact could be worse if you try to
    no worries on laying down a couple days to get right, just keep diet clean, lots of fluids
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.18%

no worries on laying down a couple days to get right, just keep diet clean, lots of fluids
    What this guy said lol.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Yes I know, I was not trying to be a hero here, I thought I was recovered and Monday I didn't know that I was sick.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Yeah rest up get to feeling better take at least tomorrow of from the gym no matter what you feel like. Your immune system and being sick are similar to an injury. Just because it stops hurting all the time doesn't mean it is healed. Just because you feel a little better doesn't mean you have recovered.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah rest up get to feeling better take at least tomorrow of from the gym no matter what you feel like. Your immune system and being sick are similar to an injury. Just because it stops hurting all the time doesn't mean it is healed. Just because you feel a little better doesn't mean you have recovered.
    Yes, what Chris said Doug. And I'll pop in here from now on since I found this you crazy old man!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yes, what Chris said Doug. And I'll pop in here from now on since I found this you crazy old man!
    lol yah i"m crazy, in my defense though it's been so long since I have really been sick (about a decade). I don't know how to deal with it anymore.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol yah i"m crazy, in my defense though it's been so long since I have really been sick (about a decade). I don't know how to deal with it anymore.
    Sleep, hydrate, eat, repeat.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Weren't you sick with a nasty case of bronchitis earlier this year or late last year Doug?
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

Weren't you sick with a nasty case of bronchitis earlier this year or late last year Doug?
    shhh, quiet - i think he's sleeping bro
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

I have chronic bronchitis so don't even count that but it was a bad bout this time. It was during my break as well...

shhh, quiet - i think he's sleeping bro
    I'm up got to the gym and was strong... I took my time easing the pace a bit but got all my increases in .. I am down to 202 but some of that is the flu I am sure. I am definitely looking leaner ... pics tomorrow.

Daughter is in town for her bday going to walk around old Montreal a must see when you get into town.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Take care of the nasty stuff you have. Don't let it kick your butt though. Enjoy your family time its always a blessing to have your kids around especially when they are grown and out of the house.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have chronic bronchitis so don't even count that but it was a bad bout this time. It was during my break as well...

I'm up got to the gym and was strong... I took my time easing the pace a bit but got all my increases in .. I am down to 202 but some of that is the flu I am sure. I am definitely looking leaner ... pics tomorrow.

Daughter is in town for her bday going to walk around old Montreal a must see when you get into town.
    When you take your next set of pics can we get some more of the blonde in the background of your last set?
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Take care of the nasty stuff you have. Don't let it kick your butt though. Enjoy your family time its always a blessing to have your kids around especially when they are grown and out of the house.
    Thanks Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by JRam View Post
    When you take your next set of pics can we get some more of the blonde in the background of your last set?
    Yah those pics don't do her justice ...
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Well improvements continue to come, I am pleased.

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  124.2 KBName:  2.JPG
Views: 47
Size:  109.5 KBName:  3.JPG
Views: 49
Size:  103.7 KBName:  4JPG.jpg
Size:  101.4 KBName:  5.JPG
Views: 46
Size:  95.6 KBName:  6JPG.jpg
Size:  115.7 KBName:  7.JPG
Views: 45
Size:  126.2 KBName:  8JPG.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  121.2 KBName:  9.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  111.8 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 12:38 PM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 12:32 AM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38