It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 17 of 57 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Thems be fightin words...

    1.5 cup oat bran
    1 cup crushed rice cakes
    1 bag dried cherries
    2 scoops rocky road whey
    ~1/2 cup agave
    6 tablespoons creamy PB

    Set at 325 for 20 min
    Allow to cool and harden
    Independent Review


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Thems be fightin words...

    1.5 cup oat bran
    1 cup crushed rice cakes
    1 bag dried cherries
    2 scoops rocky road whey
    ~1/2 cup agave
    6 tablespoons creamy PB

    Set at 325 for 20 min
    Allow to cool and harden
    Nice, so many ways to do this I like simple and high protein lower cal...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Nice, so many ways to do this I like simple and high protein lower cal...
    Yeah that one is carb heavy
    Independent Review

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yeah that one is carb heavy
    Not as simple either. I can't wait to try out the new version the old one I was using had too many cals per ball...

    Oh forgot to mention I am on the new PX!!! it rocks and gets better every day. Yesterday I was eating and broke into a sweat lol ... it's fuggin true and it's cold in my house!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not as simple either. I can't wait to try out the new version the old one I was using had too many cals per ball...

    Oh forgot to mention I am on the new PX!!! it rocks and gets better every day. Yesterday I was eating and broke into a sweat lol ... it's fuggin true and it's cold in my house!!
    Sounds like you FinaFlex guys are really liking the new PX... Im getting ready to do a sponsored PNI stack soon but when I get done with that one Ill probably give the new PX a test drive. I still have some of the white px left from a bottle I purchased 4 months ago, that stuff is RIDICULOUS!
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Sounds like you FinaFlex guys are really liking the new PX... Im getting ready to do a sponsored PNI stack soon but when I get done with that one Ill probably give the new PX a test drive. I still have some of the white px left from a bottle I purchased 4 months ago, that stuff is RIDICULOUS!
    Yah it was nuggin Futs true but this one grows on you "literally" and I believe it to be a superior fat burning product.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!
    Baddaaaaddaadaaaa.... Feeling groovy! I remember! We're too stubborn to be old! Remember?! Lol
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!
    Not that there's anything wrong with that or that it really fuggin matters that fuggin much
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. For the fitness pal user's Snag's Protien balls recipie a couple posts back...

    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/mine
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Little PX update over 5 hours later, I feel fuggin fantastic!! Day 3 is the best day yet, little heat flashes here and there like I was in fuggin menopause. The stim is very very smooth and gaining strength daily.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Its smooth as man...delayed onset of focus

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Dream, apologize in advance if you have chatted these issues up here but I am running short on time this morning. It has been years since I have been in Canada so maybe 54 there looks about like you, but I can tell you here in the States it's less than one percent.
    The question is how do you keep you joints in good working order. What are YOUR staple supplements. Obviously a positive attitude has much to do with it.
    It may be a conflict of inerest for you to answer this, but how would you compare your Finaflex G8 to Ipamorelin.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    It may be a conflict of inerest for you to answer this, but how would you compare your Finaflex G8 to Ipamorelin.
    Not sure exactly what you're asking here? Sleep wise? GH wise?

    Two very different supplements
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Sleep wise? GH wise?
    exactly

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    exactly
    If youre looking for sleep go with G8, knock you on your azz. As far as GH goes you can't beat synthetic gh, next up is the peps like ipa, then everything else. GH is more of a lifestyle thing as well bro, months of usage before results, mmmuuuunnnttthhhhssss
    Independent Review

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    If youre looking for sleep go with G8, knock you on your azz.
    Nice, any hangover next day?

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    As far as GH goes you can't beat synthetic gh, next up is the peps like ipa, then everything else. GH is more of a lifestyle thing as well bro, months of usage before results, mmmuuuunnnttthhhhssss
    I disagree about nothing beating syn. gh as ipa/CJC-1295 (without DAC) when dosed properly is far less likely to cause gh bleed.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

    Nice, any hangover next day?

    I disagree about nothing beating syn. gh as ipa/CJC-1295 (without DAC) when dosed properly is far less likely to cause gh bleed.
    With the G8 you want to start on the low end of dosage otherwise you will get hangover.

    This isn't the place to debate GH^^^

    Independent Review

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Dream, apologize in advance if you have chatted these issues up here but I am running short on time this morning. It has been years since I have been in Canada so maybe 54 there looks about like you, but I can tell you here in the States it's less than one percent.
    The question is how do you keep you joints in good working order. What are YOUR staple supplements. Obviously a positive attitude has much to do with it.
    It may be a conflict of inerest for you to answer this, but how would you compare your Finaflex G8 to Ipamorelin.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    With the G8 you want to start on the low end of dosage otherwise you will get hangover.

    This isn't the place to debate GH^^^

    I agree, but don't think I have forgotten Dreams fountain of youth recipes ^^^

  20. Ok for sleep I am only using G8 never had much luck with peptides and other options are too expensive.

    Joints are more about refocusing how you lift. I use more progression and less load than I used to. Technique is extremely important. Shorter rest periods more intensity on endurance, increaed focus are all factors. Mehcanics is the key.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    I agree, but don't think I have forgotten Dreams fountain of youth recipes ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok for sleep I am only using G8 never had much luck with peptides and other options are too expensive.

    Joints are more about refocusing how you lift. I use more progression and less load than I used to. Technique is extremely important. Shorter rest periods more intensity on endurance, increaed focus are all factors. Mehcanics is the key.
    So thats the key huh, I feel a bit like Ralphie in A Christmas Story when he finally gets the clue to unlocking the Secret Decoder Ring only to find out answer is to "Be Sure to Drink your Ovaltine"...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    So thats the key huh, I feel a bit like Ralphie in A Christmas Story when he finally gets the clue to unlocking the Secret Decoder Ring only to find out answer is to "Be Sure to Drink your Ovaltine"...
    Yah no magic potion well I guess Somatropin works pretty well...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah no magic potion well I guess Somatropin works pretty well...
    Well I guess if one has a bit of good genetics and a bunch of Dylan Thomas they don't need magic potion anyway...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Well I guess if one has a bit of good genetics and a bunch of Dylan Thomas they don't need magic potion anyway...
    I am a classic Endo so I can gain but staying lean is all about the Thomas...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 11:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 06:56 PM
  5. buyb12 makes it easy...buy here
    By buyb12 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2003, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in