It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 14 of 47 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Each to their own.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    what? the ratios are wayy skewed my man
    my recipe was nowhere near that
    you are using a shytload of both honey () & pb..and, comparatively, far less protein powder

as for sticking - that is what the small amount of water that i add to the mix is for............
    i dint see that in your recipe at all

I think I started with Thundergod's recipe and not yours I would be interested in your's though the water makes then really sticky and hard to roll.. I would love a higher protein count per ball...

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Aaannnddd....
    Just read a little more in depth about the IF last night. 16 fast/ 8 eat/ 2 meals .....
    No thanks not for me!
    Although having to eat only twice a day seems convenient
    Plus it conforms to how I believe many of us were born to eat. Endo's would benefit Ecto's would not. It all comes down to how your metabolize your food.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    not optimal for a bbing prep either..but DW swears he's gonna prove me wrong
    I could change some things near the end when cals get low if it's necessary. I have so much control over what my body does on IF a control I only ever had the last 8-10 weeks of a prep before. I could also just add in a shake here and there and BCAA's.

Experimentation is how he stays young
    Stubbornness is how I stay young...I'm just too surly to grow old...

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Each to their own.

You should eat for who you are. Different body types should eat differently.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    LOL

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

I agree completely. That's why I'm 52 years young!

5. all right doug, here are couple variations
    if you wanted to stay with roughly same macros as you are now but add some things, you could do this:

1c dry oats
    2 scoops vanilla protein powder
    1/3c chocolate chips (optional)
    1/3c raw sunflower seeds (can substitute any kind of chopped nuts)
    1/4c dried cranberries
    3 TBS natural peanut butter (can substitute other nut butters)
    3 TBS ground flaxseed
    1 TBS honey or agave nectar
    1/3c almond/coconut milk

if you wanted to do just a quicker version, more protein (mostly what i use):

1c dry oats (can use 1.5c if desired and want more carbs)
    4 scoops vanilla protein powder
    4 TBS natural pb (or other nut butter)
    1 TBS honey (2 TBS if you want it sweeter)
    1/8 cup water (possibly slightly more depending on preference..1/4c is too much)

both of these obviously no-bake recipes
    cheers

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all right doug, here are couple variations
    if you wanted to stay with roughly same macros as you are now but add some things, you could do this:

1c dry oats
    2 scoops vanilla protein powder
    1/3c chocolate chips (optional)
    1/3c raw sunflower seeds (can substitute any kind of chopped nuts)
    1/4c dried cranberries
    3 TBS natural peanut butter (can substitute other nut butters)
    3 TBS ground flaxseed
    1 TBS honey or agave nectar
    1/3c almond/coconut milk

if you wanted to do just a quicker version, more protein (mostly what i use):

1c dry oats (can use 1.5c if desired and want more carbs)
    4 scoops vanilla protein powder
    4 TBS natural pb (or other nut butter)
    1 TBS honey (2 TBS if you want it sweeter)
    1/8 cup water (possibly slightly more depending on preference..1/4c is too much)

both of these obviously no-bake recipes
    cheers
    I like the one you are using. There is about 15 grams in a tablespoon I think so 60 grams. With 4 scoops of protein and a cup of oats I see why you would definitely need the water.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I like the one you are using. There is about 15 grams in a tablespoon I think so 60 grams. With 4 scoops of protein and a cup of oats I see why you would definitely need the water.
    exactly
    sometimes i like to leave a bit of the protein aside till finished, then roll the balls in it to get that "powdered" look
    looks damn pretty..kinda messy sometimes tho

8. This will make about 10 balls I like this a lot better. so about 133 cals per ball 10.5 carbs 4.1 fat and 13.6 protein.

9. ahahaaa niiice..he's already got it on the database

10. I was a fuggin animal in the gym this morning I was so fuggin pumped up and huge looking. Was getting some stares for sure.

WW1: work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double Drop
    Decline DB Bench Press
    Bent Over DB Row,
    Standing Arnold Presses
    DB Hammer Curls
    DB Overhead Triceps Extension
    Leg Press
    Leg Curls

I fnished with & X 8 reps of flat chest press after.
    •   

11. Thems be fightin words...

1.5 cup oat bran
    1 cup crushed rice cakes
    1 bag dried cherries
    2 scoops rocky road whey
    ~1/2 cup agave
    6 tablespoons creamy PB

Set at 325 for 20 min
    Allow to cool and harden
    Independent Review

12. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Thems be fightin words...

1.5 cup oat bran
    1 cup crushed rice cakes
    1 bag dried cherries
    2 scoops rocky road whey
    ~1/2 cup agave
    6 tablespoons creamy PB

Set at 325 for 20 min
    Allow to cool and harden
    Nice, so many ways to do this I like simple and high protein lower cal...

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Nice, so many ways to do this I like simple and high protein lower cal...
    Yeah that one is carb heavy
    Independent Review

14. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yeah that one is carb heavy
    Not as simple either. I can't wait to try out the new version the old one I was using had too many cals per ball...

Oh forgot to mention I am on the new PX!!! it rocks and gets better every day. Yesterday I was eating and broke into a sweat lol ... it's fuggin true and it's cold in my house!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not as simple either. I can't wait to try out the new version the old one I was using had too many cals per ball...

Oh forgot to mention I am on the new PX!!! it rocks and gets better every day. Yesterday I was eating and broke into a sweat lol ... it's fuggin true and it's cold in my house!!
    Sounds like you FinaFlex guys are really liking the new PX... Im getting ready to do a sponsored PNI stack soon but when I get done with that one Ill probably give the new PX a test drive. I still have some of the white px left from a bottle I purchased 4 months ago, that stuff is RIDICULOUS!
    Independent Review

16. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Sounds like you FinaFlex guys are really liking the new PX... Im getting ready to do a sponsored PNI stack soon but when I get done with that one Ill probably give the new PX a test drive. I still have some of the white px left from a bottle I purchased 4 months ago, that stuff is RIDICULOUS!
    Yah it was nuggin Futs true but this one grows on you "literally" and I believe it to be a superior fat burning product.

17. Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!
    Baddaaaaddaadaaaa.... Feeling groovy! I remember! We're too stubborn to be old! Remember?! Lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!
    Not that there's anything wrong with that or that it really fuggin matters that fuggin much

20. For the fitness pal user's Snag's Protien balls recipie a couple posts back...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/mine

21. Little PX update over 5 hours later, I feel fuggin fantastic!! Day 3 is the best day yet, little heat flashes here and there like I was in fuggin menopause. The stim is very very smooth and gaining strength daily.

22. Its smooth as man...delayed onset of focus

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

23. Dream, apologize in advance if you have chatted these issues up here but I am running short on time this morning. It has been years since I have been in Canada so maybe 54 there looks about like you, but I can tell you here in the States it's less than one percent.
    The question is how do you keep you joints in good working order. What are YOUR staple supplements. Obviously a positive attitude has much to do with it.
    It may be a conflict of inerest for you to answer this, but how would you compare your Finaflex G8 to Ipamorelin.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    It may be a conflict of inerest for you to answer this, but how would you compare your Finaflex G8 to Ipamorelin.
    Not sure exactly what you're asking here? Sleep wise? GH wise?

Two very different supplements
    Independent Review

25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Sleep wise? GH wise?
    exactly

26. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    exactly
    If youre looking for sleep go with G8, knock you on your azz. As far as GH goes you can't beat synthetic gh, next up is the peps like ipa, then everything else. GH is more of a lifestyle thing as well bro, months of usage before results, mmmuuuunnnttthhhhssss
    Independent Review

27. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    If youre looking for sleep go with G8, knock you on your azz.
    Nice, any hangover next day?

As far as GH goes you can't beat synthetic gh, next up is the peps like ipa, then everything else. GH is more of a lifestyle thing as well bro, months of usage before results, mmmuuuunnnttthhhhssss
    I disagree about nothing beating syn. gh as ipa/CJC-1295 (without DAC) when dosed properly is far less likely to cause gh bleed.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

Nice, any hangover next day?

I disagree about nothing beating syn. gh as ipa/CJC-1295 (without DAC) when dosed properly is far less likely to cause gh bleed.
    With the G8 you want to start on the low end of dosage otherwise you will get hangover.

This isn't the place to debate GH^^^

Independent Review

29. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Dream, apologize in advance if you have chatted these issues up here but I am running short on time this morning. It has been years since I have been in Canada so maybe 54 there looks about like you, but I can tell you here in the States it's less than one percent.
    The question is how do you keep you joints in good working order. What are YOUR staple supplements. Obviously a positive attitude has much to do with it.
    With the G8 you want to start on the low end of dosage otherwise you will get hangover.

This isn't the place to debate GH^^^

I agree, but don't think I have forgotten Dreams fountain of youth recipes ^^^

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 12:38 PM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 12:32 AM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38