It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 13 of 36 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896190
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    We are gonna see how beast he is looking this week real soon too. It's picture time today!
    Hell yeah. Update time!
    Independent Review

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol all this cake talk

    OMG
    dude - break down and pick up some Silk almond, or BlueDiamond almond-coconut
    simply, to die for
    (and get rid of that silly cow milk for cryin out loud)
    Almond milk with your shakes is fuggin insane good!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Said the French lady with expensive hairdos...
    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fixed
    no soy bro..oh, no soy
    YaH i am still afraid of soy..

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    "She said, just like Marie Antoinette"
    That's who ... although there is some speculation that she really said it.

    Quote Originally Posted by metallic1 View Post
    ahh, how did i miss this? got some catchin up to do!, DW,your lookin beast!
    Thanks take a look at this weeks updates they are goin up now....

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    We are gonna see how beast he is looking this week real soon too. It's picture time today!
    right now in fact ...

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Hell yeah. Update time!
    indeed...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Alright fuggers just like I said bigger and fuggin leaner ... would I fuggin lie to you ....


    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  38.7 KBName:  2.JPG
Views: 59
Size:  38.7 KBName:  3.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  54.3 KBName:  4.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  51.0 KBName:  5.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  48.2 KBName:  7.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  58.4 KB
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    would I fuggin lie to you ....
    well if you were good at it, we wouldn't know the answer to that now would we?





    i can see some tightening up, yes
    back is looking splendid..delts defining nicely
    critique time: side poses, you are still covering up/not pushing out the far chest side
    lower LH pic, keep your from arm down farther, closer in to your body, and twist waist slight more while keeping proper form on far side of body (ie pushing chest out w/ other arm)
    front double-bi looks better, but continue to work on that vacuum pose..envision lifting your lat spread up with big breath in, as you concurrently suck in for ab vacuum
    this applies to rear double-bi shot as well, do it same way you would from the front

    keep truckin my friend!
  5. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,009
    Rep Power
    3500022
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    5.11%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    All I can say is Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Wow
  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    That pose is not my side chest that's the other pose the double side chest the side chest did not turn out. I tried twisting more and that pose I do have my arm much lower.

    It's going to be work to get that vacuum. I abs are pretty fuggin thick..I will read carefully what you were saying and try to envision it.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    All I can say is Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Wow
    Thanks
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    So 12 weeks out and 205 do you think it's time to reduce cals a bit. I am on the fence as I do seem to be getting leaner. I was thinking a minor adjustment of about 1000 cals a week.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  9. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,348
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Doug, to practice your vacuums lie down so gravity is helping you a bit, put the same arch in your back you would have in the front relaxed or front double biceps pose. Then use the muscle control to pull your abs up into your rib cage and hold it for thirty seconds taking tiny breaths through pursed lips. Do about 3-5 of them every night after a little bit of that start doing them standing, the muscle that pulls that in is not trained often and needs to be strengthened more to be able to retract the abs while standing. Plus lying down when the body wants to let your abs go up it is easier to feel how to control that muscle.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  10. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,348
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Looking good Doug, muscles are more full and you can see an improvement in definition. Lets keep this train a cruising down the track.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good Doug, muscles are more full and you can see an improvement in definition. Lets keep this train a cruising down the track.
    So your saying no adjustments needed calorie wise...?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  12. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So your saying no adjustments needed calorie wise...?
    i would say adjts are needed micronutrient-wise..it is time to nail things down
  13. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,348
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yeah maybe go a little lower on your carbs during the week but replace them with protein or fat.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  14. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm about 200 on workout days and 100 on non-workout days.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  15. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    holy cow man..doug - i just now happened to look at your caloric daily totals..
    WHOA! did not realize that you average ~2k-2200 cals daily (burn days down to like 1500, gorge days ~2800-2900)

    there's not much more you can do with your cals man - you are going to run into issues here, srs
    also - i did not realize you fats are so ridiculously low, some days below 25g even
    !!!
    my apologies man - because i don't rely on these fitness charts the way you do, i never really pay attention to the totals - i just mostly look at the kinds of foods overall you are eating

    quite honestly - i am shocked that you weigh as much as you do..
    really

    it would be worthwhile imo, to experiment with perhaps keto style during the week, the gorging on carbs on w/e..metabolic stalling is going to happen at some point, and the only viable alternative is to shake up the micro construction
  16. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    F B W B W B W
    Sat Sun Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri
    Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Total
    Cals consumed 4116 2355 2496 1528 2439 1528 6754 21216
    Cals Burned 930 0 1050 775 1050 775 1050 5630
    Allowed
    Net -460 -555 1144 892 1201 892 0 6754
    Remaining/Deficit
    0

    This paints a better picture, I an able to do large refeeds now the 6700 cals is only what I have to play with it is the excess I have saved during the week. I can and will redeposit a lot of it during the week and that number will get smaller. I usually end up around 4000 cals on Saturday and Sunday. Bottom line is I am eating 21000 cals a week which is an average of 3000. I eat for my activity which is factored in. I have lots of room to play with.

    When you guys talked about macros I know where I can make improvements. My fat is too low on burn days. My carbs can go down a bit. Workout days are pretty good but should add more calories to average them out a bit higher. They were higher but when I started eating Turkey breast my fat content dropped. I will be eating lean ground beef on one of the days, that will pick the cals up.

    When you talk about my diet though you just have to consider average cals. I believe that's what counts in the end. Think I have proved that pretty well. I have read articles about this very thing and I put them into practice. It's what you eat over time. I do agree that I can make macro improvements though, up to now there has been no need.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  17. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    ah i see, thanks for the clarification..that does change the outlook

    i would still advise, on top of changing the macros, that you button down daily consumption to be more level, and avoid the wide swings, during this next phase..huge shifts in eating patterns are not going to get it done, in the context of which we are speaking ie contest prep
    also, again i mention the source of the carbs when having your "refeeds" - it is time to make this complex and clean, and avoid simple sugars (no pie fillig!)

    as for "cheat days": honestly at this point, i would not even plan on them
    institute a clean plan for the foreseeable future, and when/if cheat day is something you can think about, you will know
  18. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ah i see, thanks for the clarification..that does change the outlook

    i would still advise, on top of changing the macros, that you button down daily consumption to be more level, and avoid the wide swings, during this next phase..huge shifts in eating patterns are not going to get it done, in the context of which we are speaking ie contest prep
    also, again i mention the source of the carbs when having your "refeeds" - it is time to make this complex and clean, and avoid simple sugars (no pie fillig!)

    as for "cheat days": honestly at this point, i would not even plan on them
    institute a clean plan for the foreseeable future, and when/if cheat day is something you can think about, you will know
    All things I've already considered. I will definitely be changing my macros and I have already started cleaning up what I eat. Carb ups only happen every 2 weeks for pics. I did not blow up the way I wanted. Pie filling usually does it. I have done well with rice noodles in the past. The need to be a cleaner though I can see that. I can start earlier in the day and that will help. I already have a plan to even things out more.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  19. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896190
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I like your long term (weekly) approach to nutrition. It's also still very detail oriented and preplanned covering all macros while allowing for tweaks here and there on a daily basis that takes the whole week into consideration. The only criticism I can think of is this type of diet may not be restrictive enough when you get into your last weeks of prep where concentrating on a daily approach seems more prudent to your needs. Not to question you though as I know you have shyt pinned down and this ain't yer first rodeo.
    Independent Review
  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I like your long term (weekly) approach to nutrition. It's also still very detail oriented and preplanned covering all macros while allowing for tweaks here and there on a daily basis that takes the whole week into consideration. The only criticism I can think of is this type of diet may not be restrictive enough when you get into your last weeks of prep where concentrating on a daily approach seems more prudent to your needs. Not to question you though as I know you have shyt pinned down and this ain't yer first rodeo.
    Somewhat yes, I could drop some serious fat with a couple small adjustments but I am going for as close to perfect as I can. I have to continue to improve it. That's the thing about getting ultra lean you have to leave room for improvement then make the improvements over time. 12 weeks out it is time to start to make content improvements. That's why I have Steve and Chris helping, nobody knows content like Steve and Chris is well read and similar body type to mine and he's familiar with this style. Steve has lots of prep dieting experience and his input one content is what intrigues me. Steve uses diet like a weapon.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  21. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896190
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Somewhat yes, I could drop some serious fat with a couple small adjustments but I am going for as close to perfect as I can. I have to continue to improve it. That's the thing about getting ultra lean you have to leave room for improvement then make the improvements over time. 12 weeks out it is time to start to make content improvements. That's why I have Steve and Chris helping, nobody knows content like Steve and Chris is well read and similar body type to mine and he's familiar with this style. Steve has lots of prep dieting experience and his input one content is what intrigues me. Steve uses diet like a weapon.
    Surgical ...
    It's nice to have that extra help. Btw did you know your profile is advertised on the iPhone AM app summary? Pretty cool
    Independent Review
  22. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Surgical ...
    It's nice to have that extra help. Btw did you know your profile is advertised on the iPhone AM app summary? Pretty cool
    Do you have a link ?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  23. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896190
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    It must have changed since I last looked but here's this anyway. Very popular man


    Name:  image-2812920525.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  196.3 KB
    Independent Review
  24. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    i'm blushing
    thanks for that DW - i honestly credit dietary maneuvering thruout the yrs to be my #1 key to success, without a doubt..learned long ago, that all the talk by ppl about diet being key was not simply fluff; what i observe however in reality, is that very few indeed actually practice the understanding of foods, and the impact they have..and even fewer experiment finitely and endlessly, trying to find perfection for what works best for themselves, individually
    doug of course - you have done this, and seem to have found your niche to an overall nice lean and muscular physique

    i'm not perfect by any means - and funny thing is, i can coach & guide someone else thruout a prep, better than i can myself..i always seem to run into problems with my own judgement over the final few weeks of prep (make things too complicated for myself, or tend to overthink things LOL)..when maneuvering others tho, i can lay things out pretty well for the duration

    understand here tho: doug is very much his own man, with his own legitimate ideas
    i am not writing his prep for him, he has his own preferences with which to progress by..am simply here to offer a blackboard with which to bounce ideas and strategies off of

    i do sincerely appreciate the kind words, and the tip of the cap, dougie
  25. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I was chicken and broccoli for a long time, approach wise. I'm being exposed to much more educated viewpoints since finding the PXB offer than ever before. You guys are awesome (Steve, Doug, Chris). I've learned a lot reading through your posts.
  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i'm blushing
    thanks for that DW - i honestly credit dietary maneuvering thruout the yrs to be my #1 key to success, without a doubt..learned long ago, that all the talk by ppl about diet being key was not simply fluff; what i observe however in reality, is that very few indeed actually practice the understanding of foods, and the impact they have..and even fewer experiment finitely and endlessly, trying to find perfection for what works best for themselves, individually
    doug of course - you have done this, and seem to have found your niche to an overall nice lean and muscular physique

    i'm not perfect by any means - and funny thing is, i can coach & guide someone else thruout a prep, better than i can myself..i always seem to run into problems with my own judgement over the final few weeks of prep (make things too complicated for myself, or tend to overthink things LOL)..when maneuvering others tho, i can lay things out pretty well for the duration

    understand here tho: doug is very much his own man, with his own legitimate ideas
    i am not writing his prep for him, he has his own preferences with which to progress by..am simply here to offer a blackboard with which to bounce ideas and strategies off of

    i do sincerely appreciate the kind words, and the tip of the cap, dougie
    Certainly; what I am doing is taking what you know and combining it with what I have learned about myself and what I need. I can't be stubborn about things, you always need to keep an open mind and try new things, or know when to apply tried and true methods.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    It must have changed since I last looked but here's this anyway. Very popular man


    Name:  image-2812920525.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  196.3 KB
    That's my old contest prep from a couple years ago.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I was chicken and broccoli for a long time, approach wise. I'm being exposed to much more educated viewpoints since finding the PXB offer than ever before. You guys are awesome (Steve, Doug, Chris). I've learned a lot reading through your posts.
    Nothing wrong with chicken and broccoli. That's one of my goals in putting this together. I knew people would benefit by getting to see what would happen if all of us came together on this. This is the ultimate opportunity for learning.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Fuggers Fuggers Fuggers !!!

    Complete and utter destriction at the gym today!!! I was powerfull aggressive and completely masochistic!! The right formula for sure. I love body building workouts that push you past pain ... cuz this old fugger can take it!! That's one thing that does improve with age, you capacity for pain
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  30. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You become a masochist with age
    TMI!
  31. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    TMI!
    Oh your so sensitive :lol
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  32. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303104
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    When are you posting new nudez DW. I believe some people have been hyping them up and I'm getting eager. Lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    When are you posting new nudez DW. I believe some people have been hyping them up and I'm getting eager. Lol
    Did on Saturday... Post 483...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  34. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303104
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lol obviously I'm not paying attention these days.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  35. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,348
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Everything is looking good in here so far. Doug you are looking great and I think your refeeds should be doing you up nicely but why would you want to limit your refeeds to 1 overy 2 weeks. You are not behind the gun here, and giving your leptin levels a boost once a week is going to be more positive for muscle retention and fat loss than going 2 weeks in between refeeds will.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  36. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Everything is looking good in here so far. Doug you are looking great and I think your refeeds should be doing you up nicely but why would you want to limit your refeeds to 1 overy 2 weeks. You are not behind the gun here, and giving your leptin levels a boost once a week is going to be more positive for muscle retention and fat loss than going 2 weeks in between refeeds will.
    Still refeeding but not in carb up for every other week for carb ups but normal refeeds on the other week. Refeeds have powerfull JuJu sorry I might of said refeeds but meant carb ups. I am going to make it less of a swing in intake but I don't think this will effect my refeed day but may effect the weekend eating more.

    Let me give you an example I was allowed about 6000 cals but was only just part of that for refeed day as 6000 was too much. I carried over some of that into the weekend. My total allotment will decrease but will still have enough for refeeds. They will be a bit cleaner though.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  37. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,804
    Rep Power
    789764
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh one of the new foods is going to be baked yam fries. Just cut them up like fries add a bit of olive oil and spices, shake them up and bake them... nice
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  38. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,348
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Okay that makes sense.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  39. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896190
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh one of the new foods is going to be baked yam fries. Just cut them up like fries add a bit of olive oil and spices, shake them up and bake them... nice
    Sweet potato fries! I am in love!
    Independent Review
  40. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    DW is fly! I am in love!
    easy there ol' boy
    the man is impressive indeed, but let's contain ourselves
    thx in advance



    see doug - i told you all that talk would get you into trouble, dint i?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 12:38 PM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 12:32 AM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 07:56 PM
  5. buyb12 makes it easy...buy here
    By buyb12 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2003, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in