It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 12 of 36 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  saa.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  179.1 KB
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

^^ oooo sexy
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Sure is!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have been using the BAA/SAA for over a month now and they are starting grow on me ... or should I say I have started to grow on them.. did you see what I did there.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday not such a great burn day, difficult when it's Valentines and have to take he wife out... it goes in the spreadsheet though and what I take on one day I give on another so the numbers always add up.

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Will weigh in today pics tomorrow..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

PX black I am going to leave Kleens comments in blue and add mine in red so we can compare.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product was a great source of clean energy... (1-5)
    I give this a rating of 5, the first time I took it I might have given it a 4, but over the course of the week it seemed like I got more and more energy from it, and not as much was required for the same boost in energy.

I completely agree with Kleen on this point the product does gain strength over time so I will also say 5...

2) This product affected my mood in a positive manner... (1-5) -
    I give this a 4.5, I am a relatively happy guy most of the time anyway so I would need a huge increase in positivity to the point of euphoria to give this a 5. However we shall see as life tosses things at me how much of a difference it is really making.

I am going to go up to 5 on this as well this is the one thing about it for me, I react very strongly to PEA ...

3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite... (1-5) -
    Okay my rating for this product may be a little different than some. To me PX Black gets a 6 on a scale of 1-5. It makes food an after thought. I find myself reminding myself that it is time to eat, and the best part is whenever I eat, I can not only shove the food down but I can enjoy eating my food. No change in taste or over stimmed stomach trying to constrict and make swallowing the food hard. Just plain old no cravings, but no aversion to eating either. Just the way a diet pill should be, especially for those trying to retain mass while leaning up.

This is where we differ, for some reason I don't get a lot of this from it but I do feel I get some suppression I think that it's only fair to say 3.5 though.

4) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5)
    I give this a 4 in this area, I agree I do seem a little more focused but I also have ADHD so it can only do so much for me. ;)

Now this is the most important thing for me for the same reason, I have never taken anything that helped more in this department. 5 all the way...focus is very key for me so this is a very important aspect.

5) This product gave me the jitters... (1-5)
    1 here without a doubt. I have not even had a hint of the jitters. The second time I took 2 caps I did get a strong rush of energy for a little bit. Strong enough to say I was having a WHOOSH of energy, but even then there was no signs of jitters or trembling.

No jitters whatsoever for me...

6) This product helped me lose weight? (1-5)
    I will give this a 4 for right now. So far I feel that this product is definitely helping me with the fat. Ample, appetite suppression and faster metabolism just make the fat come off however I need more time to truly assess how much it is helping, and how much was cutting carbs way down.

It's too early for me to tell I am an maintenance calories we will revisit this aspect after tomorrow's pics so 3.5 for now.

7) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5)
    Hands down for this one it is a 5, I love this stuff and can't wait to see how well it works continuing on into the 8 weeks of planned use.

Even though I rated a couple things a little lower I still have to say 4.5 for me as the most important aspects are there for me tomorrows pics may bring this up to a 5
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Fuggin utterly destroyed it today and I was lookin fuggin huge while doing it ...

Weighed in at 205 which is 2 lbs up from last week but only 1 from 2 weeks ago. Who the fug cares I'm still fuggin gettin bigger...

WW3: work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double Drop
    Push Press
    DB Pull Over
    Incline Flies
    Reverse Curls
    Decline Tri Extensions
    Tbar Rows
    Leg Ext
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work Doug, looks like this is kicking up for you. Can't wait for the pictures and remember to stand in the spot you were in for the last pictures. It definitely had the better lighting.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice work Doug, looks like this is kicking up for you. Can't wait for the pictures and remember to stand in the spot you were in for the last pictures. It definitely had the better lighting.
    No problem I stood in between liights instead of right under it. Again size gains should be evident and based on my weigh in I should be a bit leaner too.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Stoked to see this. I will be kicking mine off on the 25 I think. I may start this coming weekend just depends on if I get my supps in. I am also going to go get my blood work before starting so I want to see where I am with everything when I started it.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah bloodwork is important in that stituation. The major reason I won't escalate untill I have a doctior I trust. In Quebec it's pretty much impossibel to get a doctor little own one you trust, you would be relegated to the 4 hour clinic wait. Just not worth it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    In Quebec it's pretty much impossibel to get a doctor
    that's cuz they all flood down here to the States so they can get a real paycheck
    govt regulated healthcare..these ppl that whine for that here in US, do not understand the ramifications of such a move
    all they have to do is look at your guys' model up there, or the national healthcare landscape over in europe
    tis a mess
    ours has issues as well - and soon will have more, what with obamacare and all

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that's cuz they all flood down here to the States so they can get a real paycheck
    govt regulated healthcare..these ppl that whine for that here in US, do not understand the ramifications of such a move
    all they have to do is look at your guys' model up there, or the national healthcare landscape over in europe
    tis a mess
    ours has issues as well - and soon will have more, what with obamacare and all

Yes and Quebec is much worse than the rest of the Country. I would rather pay health insurance and get good service.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I so don't want to think about socialized medicine. That is all...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Big carb up very high carbs low fat is the key. I am not going super junky but for me it's pretty wild, Lots of almond milk rice pudding thanks for the rice pudding idea I just thought almond milk there were lots of good recipe's. How about this for a topping almond milk with enough protein powder to make it thick like pudding and some graham wafer crackers crushed up. Then it's low fat pancakes with pie filling I will blow the fug up on this shyte believe you me.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

lqtm
    enjoy it while you can DW
    time will come when all that shyte has to go..and, it's not too far away for you
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Big carb up very high carbs low fat is the key. I am not going super junky but for me it's pretty wild, Lots of almond milk rice pudding thanks for the rice pudding idea I just thought almond milk there were lots of good recipe's. How about this for a topping almond milk with enough protein powder to make it thick like pudding and some graham wafer crackers crushed up. Then it's low fat pancakes with pie filling I will blow the fug up on this shyte believe you me.
    Did you know you can make basically fat free cake? You replace the oil and butter with Pumpkin Pie mix or Canned Pure Pumpkin supposedly this not only cuts out the fat but makes the cakes ridiculously moist. I had one cupcake made that way and I have to admit it was DAMN GOOD!

Cake Mix + Canned Pure Pumpkin
    PER SERVING (1 piece, 1/12th of cake): 183 calories, 3.5g fat, 301mg sodium, 37g carbs, 1.25g fiber, 20.5g sugars, 2g protein -- PointsPlus® value 5*

Ingredients:
    1 box moist-style cake mix (15.25 - 18.25 oz.)
    One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin

Directions:
    Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Combine cake mix with pumpkin in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly -- batter will be VERY thick -- and transfer to a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray; bake in the oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. (Refer to cake-mix box for pan size and approximate bake time.)

MAKES 12 SERVINGS

Best Flavor: Devil's food cake mix is CLEARLY a classic choice. (Hello?! Yum Yum Brownie Muffins!) But spice cake mix... WOW. Yellow and white cake mixes, sadly, do not work as well.

The Texture: Thick and dense in the BEST possible way. Brownie-like, in the case of the devil's food; the spice cake reminded us of pumpkin bread!

The Taste: No one would ever guess this is guilt-free in any way. It's delicious!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

that does sound pretty good... not a big cake eater but muffins like that would be pretty good. You can buy virtually fat free brownie mex as well.. Just and water and it is fine. I used it when skip loading a few years back.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

You bastards just made me want cake.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Answers

So going to be trying this.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Did you know you can make basically fat free cake? You replace the oil and butter with Pumpkin Pie mix or Canned Pure Pumpkin supposedly this not only cuts out the fat but makes the cakes ridiculously moist. I had one cupcake made that way and I have to admit it was DAMN GOOD!

Cake Mix + Canned Pure Pumpkin
    PER SERVING (1 piece, 1/12th of cake): 183 calories, 3.5g fat, 301mg sodium, 37g carbs, 1.25g fiber, 20.5g sugars, 2g protein -- PointsPlus® value 5*

Ingredients:
    1 box moist-style cake mix (15.25 - 18.25 oz.)
    One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin

Directions:
    Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Combine cake mix with pumpkin in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly -- batter will be VERY thick -- and transfer to a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray; bake in the oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. (Refer to cake-mix box for pan size and approximate bake time.)

MAKES 12 SERVINGS

Best Flavor: Devil's food cake mix is CLEARLY a classic choice. (Hello?! Yum Yum Brownie Muffins!) But spice cake mix... WOW. Yellow and white cake mixes, sadly, do not work as well.

The Texture: Thick and dense in the BEST possible way. Brownie-like, in the case of the devil's food; the spice cake reminded us of pumpkin bread!

The Taste: No one would ever guess this is guilt-free in any way. It's delicious!
    That would be amazing for carb-up days. Thanks
    Independent Review
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    You bastards just made me want cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    That would be amazing for carb-up days. Thanks
    "Let them eat cake"
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Makes you wonder if adding in a couple scoops of protein powder would ruin it or be just fine...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Makes you wonder if adding in a couple scoops of protein powder would ruin it or be just fine...
    Good powder is alway welcome, you could use my almond milk pudding idea and use it as cake topping or icing ...
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I haven't ever had almond mil believe it or not. I don't have any issues with normal milk so never ventured into the more expensive ones.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Damnit.... now I have to migrate to the "Favorite Cheatmeal" thread and torture myself some more.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

lol all this cake talk

I haven't ever had almond mil believe it or not. I don't have any issues with normal milk so never ventured into the more expensive ones.
    OMG
    dude - break down and pick up some Silk almond, or BlueDiamond almond-coconut
    simply, to die for
    (and get rid of that silly cow milk for cryin out loud)
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I love cow milk... will give Almond a try though.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

"Let them eat cake"
    Said the French lady with expensive hairdos...
    Independent Review
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Almond and soy is where it's at. Just sayin
    Independent Review
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Almond and coconut is where it's at. Just sayin
    fixed
    no soy bro..oh, no soy
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fixed
    no soy bro..oh, no soy
    Don't play with my emotions. I love the way it tastes, plain, vanilla, chocolate. Haven't I read an article somewhere citing soy as releasing testosterone? Pretty sure, not that it matters though...

I'll bite. What is it?
    Independent Review
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Don't play with my emotions. I love the way it tastes, plain, vanilla, chocolate. Haven't I read an article somewhere citing soy as releasing testosterone? Pretty sure, not that it matters though...

I'll bite. What is it?
    you will read a lot of different things about soy
    some pro, others con..
    me - i side (and always will) with the estrogenic effects of soy
    so many estrogen-promoting substances in this world we consume..so many environmental estrogens..
    i am not trying to consume more of them, so i'll stay on the safe side and avoid all soy
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Soy-nergy!
    Independent Review
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Soy-nergy!

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

"Let them eat cake"
    "She said, just like Marie Antoinette"
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Soy and soy lecithin has been proven to exhibit estrogenic properties. Read about a marine that got back from Iraq and gained a few pounds. His wife suggested switching to soy milk. He was at the doctor after 3 months complaining of sore nipples! Doctor diagnosed as mild gyno and suggested he stop all soy immediately!

No soy or soy lecithin for me! Hard to do since it's in many foods. Look at labels and you'll see the soy lecithin.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

ahh, how did i miss this? got some catchin up to do!, DW,your lookin beast!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

We are gonna see how beast he is looking this week real soon too. It's picture time today!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 10:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk