It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 11 of 36 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 505
    Posts
    4,254
    Rep Power
    1896181

    Thems be fightin words...

    1.5 cup oat bran
    1 cup crushed rice cakes
    1 bag dried cherries
    2 scoops rocky road whey
    ~1/2 cup agave
    6 tablespoons creamy PB

    Set at 325 for 20 min
    Allow to cool and harden
    Independent Review

  2. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Thems be fightin words...

    1.5 cup oat bran
    1 cup crushed rice cakes
    1 bag dried cherries
    2 scoops rocky road whey
    ~1/2 cup agave
    6 tablespoons creamy PB

    Set at 325 for 20 min
    Allow to cool and harden
    Nice, so many ways to do this I like simple and high protein lower cal...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 505
    Posts
    4,254
    Rep Power
    1896181

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Nice, so many ways to do this I like simple and high protein lower cal...
    Yeah that one is carb heavy
    Independent Review
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yeah that one is carb heavy
    Not as simple either. I can't wait to try out the new version the old one I was using had too many cals per ball...

    Oh forgot to mention I am on the new PX!!! it rocks and gets better every day. Yesterday I was eating and broke into a sweat lol ... it's fuggin true and it's cold in my house!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 505
    Posts
    4,254
    Rep Power
    1896181

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not as simple either. I can't wait to try out the new version the old one I was using had too many cals per ball...

    Oh forgot to mention I am on the new PX!!! it rocks and gets better every day. Yesterday I was eating and broke into a sweat lol ... it's fuggin true and it's cold in my house!!
    Sounds like you FinaFlex guys are really liking the new PX... Im getting ready to do a sponsored PNI stack soon but when I get done with that one Ill probably give the new PX a test drive. I still have some of the white px left from a bottle I purchased 4 months ago, that stuff is RIDICULOUS!
    Independent Review
  6. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Sounds like you FinaFlex guys are really liking the new PX... Im getting ready to do a sponsored PNI stack soon but when I get done with that one Ill probably give the new PX a test drive. I still have some of the white px left from a bottle I purchased 4 months ago, that stuff is RIDICULOUS!
    Yah it was nuggin Futs true but this one grows on you "literally" and I believe it to be a superior fat burning product.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2351815

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!
    Baddaaaaddaadaaaa.... Feeling groovy! I remember! We're too stubborn to be old! Remember?! Lol
  9. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Dosed 2 PX at 10 am and feeling groovy If you remember that song you're fuggin old!!!
    Not that there's anything wrong with that or that it really fuggin matters that fuggin much
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    For the fitness pal user's Snag's Protien balls recipie a couple posts back...

    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/mine
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Little PX update over 5 hours later, I feel fuggin fantastic!! Day 3 is the best day yet, little heat flashes here and there like I was in fuggin menopause. The stim is very very smooth and gaining strength daily.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,960
    Rep Power
    1838729

    Its smooth as man...delayed onset of focus

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Registered User
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769573

    Dream, apologize in advance if you have chatted these issues up here but I am running short on time this morning. It has been years since I have been in Canada so maybe 54 there looks about like you, but I can tell you here in the States it's less than one percent.
    The question is how do you keep you joints in good working order. What are YOUR staple supplements. Obviously a positive attitude has much to do with it.
    It may be a conflict of inerest for you to answer this, but how would you compare your Finaflex G8 to Ipamorelin.
  15. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 505
    Posts
    4,254
    Rep Power
    1896181

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    It may be a conflict of inerest for you to answer this, but how would you compare your Finaflex G8 to Ipamorelin.
    Not sure exactly what you're asking here? Sleep wise? GH wise?

    Two very different supplements
    Independent Review
  16. Registered User
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769573

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Sleep wise? GH wise?
    exactly
  17. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 505
    Posts
    4,254
    Rep Power
    1896181

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    exactly
    If youre looking for sleep go with G8, knock you on your azz. As far as GH goes you can't beat synthetic gh, next up is the peps like ipa, then everything else. GH is more of a lifestyle thing as well bro, months of usage before results, mmmuuuunnnttthhhhssss
    Independent Review
  18. Registered User
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769573

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    If youre looking for sleep go with G8, knock you on your azz.
    Nice, any hangover next day?

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    As far as GH goes you can't beat synthetic gh, next up is the peps like ipa, then everything else. GH is more of a lifestyle thing as well bro, months of usage before results, mmmuuuunnnttthhhhssss
    I disagree about nothing beating syn. gh as ipa/CJC-1295 (without DAC) when dosed properly is far less likely to cause gh bleed.
  19. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 505
    Posts
    4,254
    Rep Power
    1896181

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

    Nice, any hangover next day?

    I disagree about nothing beating syn. gh as ipa/CJC-1295 (without DAC) when dosed properly is far less likely to cause gh bleed.
    With the G8 you want to start on the low end of dosage otherwise you will get hangover.

    This isn't the place to debate GH^^^

    Independent Review
  20. Registered User
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769573

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Dream, apologize in advance if you have chatted these issues up here but I am running short on time this morning. It has been years since I have been in Canada so maybe 54 there looks about like you, but I can tell you here in the States it's less than one percent.
    The question is how do you keep you joints in good working order. What are YOUR staple supplements. Obviously a positive attitude has much to do with it.
    It may be a conflict of inerest for you to answer this, but how would you compare your Finaflex G8 to Ipamorelin.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    With the G8 you want to start on the low end of dosage otherwise you will get hangover.

    This isn't the place to debate GH^^^

    I agree, but don't think I have forgotten Dreams fountain of youth recipes ^^^
  21. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Ok for sleep I am only using G8 never had much luck with peptides and other options are too expensive.

    Joints are more about refocusing how you lift. I use more progression and less load than I used to. Technique is extremely important. Shorter rest periods more intensity on endurance, increaed focus are all factors. Mehcanics is the key.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  22. Registered User
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769573

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    I agree, but don't think I have forgotten Dreams fountain of youth recipes ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok for sleep I am only using G8 never had much luck with peptides and other options are too expensive.

    Joints are more about refocusing how you lift. I use more progression and less load than I used to. Technique is extremely important. Shorter rest periods more intensity on endurance, increaed focus are all factors. Mehcanics is the key.
    So thats the key huh, I feel a bit like Ralphie in A Christmas Story when he finally gets the clue to unlocking the Secret Decoder Ring only to find out answer is to "Be Sure to Drink your Ovaltine"...
  23. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    So thats the key huh, I feel a bit like Ralphie in A Christmas Story when he finally gets the clue to unlocking the Secret Decoder Ring only to find out answer is to "Be Sure to Drink your Ovaltine"...
    Yah no magic potion well I guess Somatropin works pretty well...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. Registered User
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769573

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah no magic potion well I guess Somatropin works pretty well...
    Well I guess if one has a bit of good genetics and a bunch of Dylan Thomas they don't need magic potion anyway...
  25. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Well I guess if one has a bit of good genetics and a bunch of Dylan Thomas they don't need magic potion anyway...
    I am a classic Endo so I can gain but staying lean is all about the Thomas...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Kicked azz and had my azz kicked, tough reverting back to bb style but that's how it's supposed to work when it stops getting tough, it's time to change up.

    WW2: work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double Drop
    Lat pulldowns
    Flat db Bench
    L-Lateral Raise
    Close Grip Bench
    Barbell Curls
    Squats
    Stiff Leg Deads
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  28. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,539
    Rep Power
    4605414

    Nice work Doug, you have been killing it in here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  29. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 505
    Posts
    4,254
    Rep Power
    1896181

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Kicked azz and had my azz kicked, tough reverting back to bb style but that's how it's supposed to work when it stops getting tough, it's time to change up.

    WW2: work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double Drop
    Lat pulldowns
    Flat db Bench
    L-Lateral Raise
    Close Grip Bench
    Barbell Curls
    Squats
    Stiff Leg Deads
    HST eh?
    Independent Review
  30. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice work Doug, you have been killing it in here.
    It didn't deserve to live welcome back...

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    HST eh?
    Something similar 1 working set the a second working set with a double drop. 3 different workouts instead of just one though. This Chris's warrrior workout. I think it's a improvement on HST, more fun anyway.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Oh and 15 wheel of death last night, back feels better. 15 is very good especially after not doing it for the last 10 days or so.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 505
    Posts
    4,254
    Rep Power
    1896181

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It didn't deserve to live welcome back...Something similar 1 working set the a second working set with a double drop. 3 different workouts instead of just one though. This Chris's warrrior workout. I think it's a improvement on HST, more fun anyway.
    Very interesting. I need something new for next week since Ill be finishing up pct this week. Ive been looking around, might do adjoining groups, push/pull, circuit, hst, not quite sure yet but this looks exciting. I havent done hst in so long but I definitely miss the whole body pump, plus something like this would let me hit legs 3 times a week, and I LOVE LEG DAY
    Independent Review
  33. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Very interesting. I need something new for next week since Ill be finishing up pct this week. Ive been looking around, might do adjoining groups, push/pull, circuit, hst, not quite sure yet but this looks exciting. I havent done hst in so long but I definitely miss the whole body pump, plus something like this would let me hit legs 3 times a week, and I LOVE LEG DAY
    This definitely supplies more of a pump than HST...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 505
    Posts
    4,254
    Rep Power
    1896181

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    This definitely supplies more of a pump than HST...
    sounds like it
    Independent Review
  35. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,539
    Rep Power
    4605414

    Yeah that is one bad mofo! I ruined my elbows to where I can't do it for more than a few weeks before my elbow tendinitis kicks in a bit.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  36. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Still kickin' ass in here I see! Progression is looking good Doug.
  37. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah that is one bad mofo! I ruined my elbows to where I can't do it for more than a few weeks before my elbow tendinitis kicks in a bit.
    I am ok with my joints on thsi but I have altered a few things, exercises reps etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Still kickin' ass in here I see! Progression is looking good Doug.
    Always...that's what ass is for ... Kickin !!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  38. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am ok with my joints on thsi but I have altered a few things, exercises reps etc..



    Always...that's what ass is for ... Kickin !!
    Well that's not all it's for
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Well that's not all it's for
    LMAO!! True that!
  40. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 10:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 05:56 PM
  5. buyb12 makes it easy...buy here
    By buyb12 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2003, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in