Java Lather Question

littledeej

Awards
I have been using Java Lather on my stretch marks for almost a week and im already noticing fading. I also noticed that the more I use the bar the less rough it is on my skin as the bar gets smoother (less coffee grains) I was wondering if this has any affect on exfoliation. I was really liking the exfoliation part of it but dont know if it will still be as effective? I bought two bars so I was thinking of using the other bar now until they both smooth out and then just finish them off?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No go ahead and finish the first bar. I believe what you are experiencing is the soap getting softer so the coffee grounds "sink" into it a bit more.

littledeej

Awards
ok thanks ill finish it off, hopefully it continues to work

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok thanks ill finish it off, hopefully it continues to work
We have had nothing but the best feedback on Java Lather...especially when combined with Flawless.

littledeej

Awards
yes i have been using flawless as well at first my stretch marks looked redder i think because of the exfoliation but they are def starting to fade my stretch marks are pretty bad stretching across my chest so hopefully this stuff continues to work, i cant stand them!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated, they looked red after the soap or the Flawless? If the soap I would say the exfolliation breaking the scar tissue down. If after the Flawless I would say its the RK and beta alanine causing blood flow to the skin.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't the coffee grains help with exfoliation? The prickly feeling, which most users have mentioned, should help with taking off dirt and grime, and any dead skin.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't the coffee grains help with exfoliation? The prickly feeling, which most users have mentioned, should help with taking off dirt and grime, and any dead skin.
Yes they do all the exfolliation.

littledeej

Awards
they were red after the soap, and became less red after rubbing in the flawless my stretch marks are white on my arms and red on my chest/shoulder area, the ones on my arms have been more visible while the red ones on my chest are fading( usually its the other way around) i find this odd, maybe because the ones on my arms are smaller? i want them all to go away tho!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they were red after the soap, and became less red after rubbing in the flawless my stretch marks are white on my arms and red on my chest/shoulder area, the ones on my arms have been more visible while the red ones on my chest are fading( usually its the other way around) i find this odd, maybe because the ones on my arms are smaller? i want them all to go away tho!
Have you been tanning, or otherwise working outside where you would have picked up some color?

Given the exfoliating nature of the soap, it will take off layers of dead skin as well and possibly cause some lightening there. It is still working, though, and the color should deepen and begin to match shortly.

littledeej

Awards
no havnt been tanning or anything but well see what happens when i finish the bar, obviously the longer you use it the better your results will be

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3