Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i started this thread for you [dsade] to keep us posted on updates. i think there will be tremendous interest in this.jmo.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id definately be in!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cryptic comment:

This will get ugly soon...I need to learn NOT to announce things before they are ready.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cryptic comment:

This will get ugly soon...I need to learn NOT to announce things before they are ready.
Are you trying to tell us that this will be stackable with 3-AD?

:run:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have said HEAT Stack, but that one is kind of my fault.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Cryptic comment:

How those Raspberry Keytone Candies coming boss?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cryptic comment:

so if i understand correctly, before they are ready means this IS going to happen. shucks man, i been waiting 2 years for this i can wait a LITTLE longer. l:twisted:l

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
In!

Dsade did you say this would go great with the S.T.F.U and G.F.Y stacks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got any updates? don't make me have to beg.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the Chinese just returned from New Year's Holiday (WOO HOO...Year of the Rat), so we should have a firm schedule this week.

HEAT Stack...Avant has some betas for sale right now (almost out, I think) and we should have the testing results for the Alpha-Yohimbine late this week or early next.

If it comes back good, you should see the product out within 6 weeks. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm watching.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im definately in for the formestane product! Im salivating thinking about it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Especially since Nutraplanet seems to be out of bulk, for a while now. Nobody saying anything about when it will be back in stock.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok dsade, this is it. if this oral formestane product works as well as i think it will i am going to recommend it to everyone i know. i predict this product will be a best seller on the first run. my only concern will be if you can keep it in stock...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok dsade, this is it. if this oral formestane product works as well as i think it will i am going to recommend it to everyone i know. i predict this product will be a best seller on the first run. my only concern will be if you can keep it in stock...
I agree with you...the first batch is rather large, so I don't think supply will be an issue.

We are going with the name "MagnaForm"

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it oral or transdermal? this will be a big seller.

*dsade, refrain from witty or perverted comeback plz

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when when when, i'm a fat old man with too much aromatase

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting impatiently lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you...the first batch is rather large, so I don't think supply will be an issue.

i hope you realize the buzz you will create upon release of magnaform. i bet a paycheck every forum on the web will be talking about this. seriously man, this is the most innovative product to come out in a long time. rpn, has just become a MAJOR player. congratulations, in advance...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all mine muhhhahhhahahahahah! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiousity d, what oil solution do you plan on using?
Probably sesame.

Is it methylated formestane?
No...methylated formestane, in addition to being possibly liver toxic, would yield a compound with unknown effects. This is formestane with an ether attached, making the molecule super lipophilic and allowing it to be absorbed lymphatically, bypassing first pass metabolism by the liver.

The reason this compound should be very effective delivered this way, is due to the nature of being a suicide aromatase inhibitor. a single pass through the bloodstream should knock out quite a bot of aromatase without the hassle/mess of transdermals.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
So D,
While transdermal application is a bit of a hassle, it isn't the end of the world to me. I was wondering if the price on this would be comparable to buying the bulk form and the penetrate. If so I would of course be all over it. Mostly want to know because I am thinking about putting together some more form, but I could hold off.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Probably sesame.

No...methylated formestane, in addition to being possibly liver toxic, would yield a compound with unknown effects. This is formestane with an ether attached, making the molecule super lipophilic and allowing it to be absorbed lymphatically, bypassing first pass metabolism by the liver.

The reason this compound should be very effective delivered this way, is due to the nature of being a suicide aromatase inhibitor. a single pass through the bloodstream should knock out quite a bot of aromatase without the hassle/mess of transdermals.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dsade again.
:bow28::djparty::cheers:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably sesame.

youre a genius. you better have this in mass productions i mean MASS cuz people all over are going to be all over this. esp with the rarity of formestane products on the market plus this delivery method.............cha ching!

Maradona

Awards
Probably sesame.

Very nice :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
play nice!!!!!!
Actually, we just contracted Trauma for 50 years of indentured servitude...it IS all his.

/a deal's a deal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually, we just contracted Trauma for 50 years of indentured servitude...it IS all his.

/a deal's a deal
hahaha, thanks for the morning's first good laugh.L:rofl:L

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

/a deal's a deal
I've heard the the word union frequently being thrown around lately among many of the workers. :djparty:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've heard the the word union frequently being thrown around lately among many of the workers. :djparty:
to hell with a union, i would be more interested in a profit sharing plan once megaform gets released.:drunk:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:stick:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great meetings this weekend. Looks like we might have material sooner than we thought, and with a nice structural surprise that MIGHT just make this even more effective than we first designed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooner is good, one might say the sooner the better.:rant: