new formestane product

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty close to the same as on days that's the thing sometime libido is even higher the day after and on Monday when I haven't had a dose since Saturday evening I still feel high libido and feel just great.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of effect does Formestane have on DHT?
Would this be an effective topical for hairloss?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pretty close to the same as on days that's the thing sometime libido is even higher the day after and on Monday when I haven't had a dose since Saturday evening I still feel high libido and feel just great.
great feedback!!! pretty much figured this is how it would be!

See estrogen is required for supporting a healthy libido, so balancing it so you have JUST the right amount of test:est wil ldef give you a large boost! prob still upping test production altogether as well considering you HAVE estrogen just not much.... also your not becoming desensitized to the effects given theres a constant turnover of aromatase to bind to and not flooding the ARs with an outside sourced androgen with the left over steroidal AI.

Now if we can only see this on paper and realtime numbers via Dsades study... any ETA Dsade?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great feedback!!! pretty much figured this is how it would be!

See estrogen is required for supporting a healthy libido, so balancing it so you have JUST the right amount of test:est wil ldef give you a large boost! prob still upping test production altogether as well considering you HAVE estrogen just not much.... also your not becoming desensitized to the effects given theres a constant turnover of aromatase to bind to and not flooding the ARs with an outside sourced androgen with the left over steroidal AI.

Now if we can only see this on paper and realtime numbers via Dsades study... any ETA Dsade?
I'll take your word for it lol

Ok this is even getting more effective instead of less, I won't go into details. Lets just say that the libido seems to be getting even stronger.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of effect does Formestane have on DHT?
Would this be an effective topical for hairloss?
Supposedly blocks dht from binding.

I shed very lightly in general, but it's there. When I take foremstane, I notice that shedding just about stops.

I'm not sure I'm the best example since my shedding is so light. And it's more of a receeding hairline than MPB also.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supposedly blocks dht from binding.

I shed very lightly in general, but it's there. When I take foremstane, I notice that shedding just about stops.

I'm not sure I'm the best example since my shedding is so light. And it's more of a receeding hairline than MPB also.
Interesting...thanks for the info.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how could we use this topically? Anyone have ideas? Would the solution people have been making using the AVANT carrier, just be spread on the balding areas?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
if by 'topically', you mean *locally* - I'm not sure that would make sense at all. Systemic use may well disrupt some aspect of the DHT conversion chain, but AFAICR DHT is NOT produced as part of the overall T -> E conversion chain.

If it were, we'd have seen hair-loss reversal in association w/ anti-Es long before now. 'Course, I only "dabble" in these things - I could be wrong!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on this Dsade?

if by 'topically', you mean *locally* - I'm not sure that would make sense at all. Systemic use may well disrupt some aspect of the DHT conversion chain, but AFAICR DHT is NOT produced as part of the overall T -> E conversion chain.

If it were, we'd have seen hair-loss reversal in association w/ anti-Es long before now. 'Course, I only "dabble" in these things - I could be wrong!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Bump!

Any word about this Dsade? Any hopes to ever release this product? Even regular bulk formestane would be awesome.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump!

Any word about this Dsade? Any hopes to ever release this product? Even regular bulk formestane would be awesome.

DSADE,

I know you have been super busy but is there any hope for this project or should we all just go buy the formestane products that are left out there (inferior)?

Mr.50

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My formestane protocol of 100 mg 3 times a week continues to be very good. I feel no need to increase the dosage. A bottle of E-Form lasts months this way. I still have about 2 and 1/2 bottles and 2 of the bottles have an extra gram of form. in them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE,

I know you have been super busy but is there any hope for this project or should we all just go buy the formestane products that are left out there (inferior)?

Mr.50
Let me just put it this way. Whether or not another company had this idea independently, I foolishly posted it publicly - which was my own fault.

At the time a certain announcement was made, I had assumed that the product had already been - short circuited. I am not going to sink tens of thousands into something, only to have instant competition (either through duplicate sourcing, or unscrupulous suppliers).

However, if the other company is unable to deliver then I would still love to have this released. If nothing happens within the next 6 weeks or so, I will revive it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me just put it this way. Whether or not another company had this idea independently, I foolishly posted it publicly - which was my own fault.

At the time a certain announcement was made, I had assumed that the product had already been - short circuited. I am not going to sink tens of thousands into something, only to have instant competition (either through duplicate sourcing, or unscrupulous suppliers).

However, if the other company is unable to deliver then I would still love to have this released. If nothing happens within the next 6 weeks or so, I will revive it.
Yah I saw those posts...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Wow bro! My bad. I didn't see any other posts about this topic and didn't know another company bit off your idea....that really sucks. I know its business but why the hell aren't these other guys out there innovating instead of stealing your ideas.....the sad part is that I suspect we will still end up with an inferior product which does not help all of us out here.

In any event, thanks for the update!

Mr.50

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean there is another company ripping off this idea?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean there is another company ripping off this idea?
I won't say that...just that a matter of weeks after publicly posting my intentions to develop this, I was contacted by a competitor (respectfully, I admit) claiming that they were also, independently, pursuing this idea.

Again, this industry offers NO protection of ideas and I was stupid for posting publicly before having material at least on the way, but after finding out the hard way with Havoc and Sesamin, it's easy for other companies with no investment to simply copy the material and undercut, pulling the bottom out of any incentive to bring out anything new.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cryptic comment:

This will get ugly soon...I need to learn NOT to announce things before they are ready.
We all learn from our mistakes and business can be cut throat. I was under the impression that the raws were being limited due to the olympics and that was hold up, it now sounds like this will remain an unfinished project.