Java Lather

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Java Lather: The Latest in Gourmet Skincare

Using only the finest ingredients effective at treating dry skin, helping treat scars and stretch marks, sun-damage, and other signs of aging, Java Lather's rich froth keeps skin soft and supple. With a sensual blend of coffee, latte, honey, and almonds, Java Lather will help wake you up in the morning and/or relax you in the evening.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Java Lather's rich froth keeps skin soft and supple. With a sensual blend of coffee, latte, honey, and almonds...
It's not just for girls right? If not, I like it! :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not just for girls right? If not, I like it! :p
It's for women...and men that are secure with themselves. :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's for women...and men that are secure with themselves. :)
Oh ok, I like it then! lol

Really though, it's good stuff. Kinda grows on you after the first bar. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok, I like it then! lol

Really though, it's good stuff. Kinda grows on you after the first bar. :)
I'm obsessed with the scent...even after a good 30 bars used. Hard to believe some of the other products where we use the same scent base actually smell better.

Zenquility, Flawless, and Thermo-Glide all smell ever so slightly different..but even tastier than the soap.

Now I'm hungry. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed, the scent is addictive it seems. Like crack in a bar form, haha.
We should sell it in tiny ziplocks that we hold in our cheeks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed, the scent is addictive it seems. Like crack in a bar form, haha.
You java lather crack addict you :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i'm impressed with how long the bottle of the liquid version i bought has lasted

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm impressed with how long the bottle of the liquid version i bought has lasted
We went to a more concentrated version. The new liquid should actually last a month or so...not bad for the price.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
My bars came in today and I've gotta say, this stuff rocks. Stretch marks are already less noticeable.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
just used it for the first time today.....rough texture is good for exfoliating and I could feel it tingling on my skin...he he. How long can i expect it to last? NP only had one in stock when i purchased.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
lol I didn't know Dsade's co. made javalather, I love that stuff! Every time I use it I wonder where it's coffee comes from, my gf is from venezuela and every time we go there or family come here to visit, we bring back loads of coffee to keep stocked up for the year. It's very smooth and extremely potent aromatically, and 1 cup easily equals a stiff shot of espresso, hehe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just used it for the first time today.....rough texture is good for exfoliating and I could feel it tingling on my skin...he he. How long can i expect it to last? NP only had one in stock when i purchased.
did you get the standard size or jumbo?

jumbo lasts around 5 weeks for one person (reduce accordingly for number of users)

Nutra should have been restocked yesterday.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Got the jumbo. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll pick up some with next months order if it's still in that is.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
This stuff definitely smells awesome! Only thing that would make it better would be if it were edible! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff definitely smells awesome! Only thing that would make it better would be if it were edible! :D

Oh.......there have been a few that have admitted to taking a little nibble off the java bar haha.......*cough*Mentaltwitch*cough*.....;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh.......there have been a few that have admitted to taking a little nibble off the java bar haha.......*cough*Mentaltwitch*cough*.....;)
I licked it a few times. Never nibbled. (Oh the jokes that could be had.)
Started tasting a little much like soap so I stopped. I was hopeful though. :wave:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I licked it a few times. Never nibbled. (Oh the jokes that could be had.)
Started tasting a little much like soap so I stopped. I was hopeful though. :wave:
You have NO idea hahahaha!!

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
MMMM im gonna place an order for 5 of these bars. 3 of em are gonna end up being eaten haha.

heck ill prolly take a shower just to have an excuse to use the soap haha.

but i used one at cellardudes house. ummm...... its not what you think though. i dropped it just once.... ONCE!

lol jk
but yeah first time i tried it was at cellardudes place. I forgot to tell him i washed more than just my face with the soap.... LOL

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Is it okay to use it as face wash everyday? I just used the soap on my face and it feels nice but is it wise to use soap on the face daily.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it okay to use it as face wash everyday? I just used the soap on my face and it feels nice but is it wise to use soap on the face daily.
The soap blend I used (goats milk, shea butter and oive oil) is extremely gentle as well as havig emollient properties. I've been using it everyday on my face for a year and a half. Even customers with very sensitive skin report a normalizing effect - you are fine top use it on your face everyday.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If you made an anti-bacterial version, that would be the total package. Only thing it's missing as is.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
I love the liquid Java lather. It makes my skin feel great and it smells great. If you can make the bottle have a beter label because the label comes off to easy after it gets wet but overall I was very happy with it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love the liquid Java lather. It makes my skin feel great and it smells great. If you can make the bottle have a beter label because the label comes off to easy after it gets wet but overall I was very happy with it.
We are working on getting final labels done for this one. I'm glad you like it though!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are working on getting final labels done for this one. I'm glad you like it though!!
That would be awesome. That is the only thing close to irritation that I experience, otherwise, Java Lather is truly best-in-class by a wide margin.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Figure I ask as better to be safe

My daughter who is 7 wants to use a bar of java (She likes the smell lol ). I dont see anything in it that gives me reason to think she couldnt use it.

Would it be ok for her use ?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My daughter who is 7 wants to use a bar of java (She likes the smell lol ). I dont see anything in it that gives me reason to think she couldnt use it.

Thanks
My kids love it (though the boy likes Renegade way more). They are fine to use it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
My kids love it (though the boy likes Renegade way more). They are fine to use it.
When's the new book coming out? Russel needs a friend or two, because solo he's getting beat up pretty bad by the natives.
:)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks

With me having kids I like to have products that are family friendly also.

The shimmer BoBu is fun for kids. The Zenquility foaming bath salts are fine for the kids. The soap is good also. My kids love all three.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
With me having kids I like to have products that are family friendly also.

The shimmer BoBu is fun for kids. The Zenquility foaming bath salts are fine for the kids. The soap is good also. My kids love all three.
Excellent Thanks !

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
jsut used it today it feels like a exfoliator sp? on the bottom so it scrubs the skin good i like it so far just used it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, like a little piece of sandpaper in each bar, lol. Good for faster skin cell turnover I'd think.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, like a little piece of sandpaper in each bar, lol. Good for faster skin cell turnover I'd think.
Actually, I just exfoliate my own dead skin into each batch, which then hardens and turns brown. It's like everyone can buy a little piece of dsade to be in the shower with them.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Or you can send me a check and I'll mail the whole dsade to you. No return shipping though or refunds!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Or you can send me a check and I'll mail the whole dsade to you. No return shipping though or refunds!

OK, make me an offer and tell me where to send the check Crader! I'm a little concerned about the no return policy though. That's a lot of dsade to put up with, if I turn out to be 'displeased' with his shower performance.
:toofunny:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...That's a lot of dsade to put up with, if I turn out to be 'displeased' with his shower performance.
:toofunny:
The intellectual property part will certainly more than compensate. :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The intellectual property part will certainly more than compensate. :)
Very true, strat. First thing me and my new intellectual buddy are gonna do is make about 10,000 Java bars (new improved anti-bac formula) then I'll put him to work making more books to scare the kids into a life of exercise and healthy eating. :) I'd do the illustrations, so they should really be scared straight! lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3