Dcp

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent for a cutting stack and great for those Holiday food indulgences!

Recomposition Ammunition For A Leaner Physique!

DCP is an effective combination of TetradecylThioacetic Acid (250mg), Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg), Propionyl-L-Carnitine (300mg), Potassium Pyruvate (300mg), and Raspberry Ketones (100mg). You may have seen some of these ingredients in other products, but lets look at why we chose them specifically to work in concert to help you become the lean, mean, muscle building machine you want to be.

The center ingredient in which our product is based off of is of TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA). TTA is a 3-thia fatty acid which increases mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Insulin resistance is strongly linked to the reduction of glucose oxidation in mitochondria and a subsequent build up of glycolysis byproducts. Adipocytes also contribute hormones when fat is stored in them, so, the more fat you are carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function you have (1). Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP, enhancing their function will, in short, burn more fuel. TTA enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity and reduces free fatty acid and triglyceride levels as described below.

The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) are transcription factors regulated by fatty acid derivatives, among others. These receptors are intimately involved in glucose regulation, cellular proliferation and differentiation, and most important to us, fat metabolism. There are at present three types of PPARs: alpha, gamma, and delta. The liver is the main site where fatty acids are stored or burned for energy, depending on calorie intake.

When fasting, fuel sources switch from carbohydrates and fats to mainly fats, and fatty acids are released from adipocytes. In the liver, they are either reesterified to triglycerides and form very low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), which then go on to restore in adipocytes or go to cardiac and skeletal muscle for energy. They can also be broken down through beta-oxidation to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes controlling fatty acid uptake, beta-oxidation, and gamma-oxidation, which are upregulated when in a fasted state. TTA is a PPARalpha agonist, meaning it activates these receptors. Thus, you experience the same benefits even if you are in a fed state (9,15-18). PPAR-alpha also down-regulates apolipoprotein C-III which inhibits triglyceride hydrolysis, further enhancing lipid oxidation (2).

TTA also increases the activity of enzymes of the carnitine palmitoyltransferase (CPT) sytem (9), which shuttles the newly freed up fatty acids into mitochondria to be burned for fuel (10). This system is highly underestimated in a fat loss quest, and it's activity is depressed with increased fat. Propionyl-LCarnitine (PLCAR) was added to further stimulate the CPT system (11), and is converted into propionylcoenzyme A and free carnitine (12). PLCAR has also been suspected to scavenge free radicals, as well as protect DNA from UV damage (12).

Pyruvate is involved in another complex system called the Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Complex (PDC), which interacts with the CPT system (13). Pyruvate is a Krebs Cycle intermediate, which is rate controlled by the amount of acetyl-CoA that enters the cycle, one of the conversions from pyruvate (13). For simplicity's sake, the result is an ATP/energy enhancement from the mitochondria and an increase in fuel consumption. The electrolyte potassium form was added to attenuate cramping issues observed from previous TTA products.

Raspberry Ketones (RK) add the finishing touch to DCP. RK is similar in structure to capsaicin and synephrine, and also has been shown to modulate fat metabolism. RK stimulates the release of norepinephrine (NE), a catecholamine with many functions. Most importantly to us is its role in the sympathetic nervous system. NE, having a great affinity on beta and alpha-1 adrenoreceptors in the body, activates lipolysis that normally only occurs during exercise or other intensive activity. This results in an increase of free fatty acids which will be burned via methods described above (14).

As you can see, DCP attacks fat from many angles. It can be especially effective when bulking to prevent fat storage and also has appetite suppressive properties in some users, or used in a cut to potentiate the body's fasting enzymatic response. Take control of your body with Damage Control Protocol!

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Hey so did I hear correctly that you guys are going to be reformulating DCP? If so, I would def like to try it out with some forslean. I think a forslean reformulation would be a pretty hot seller.... atleast I would try it out.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey so did I hear correctly that you guys are going to be reformulating DCP? If so, I would def like to try it out with some forslean. I think a forslean reformulation would be a pretty hot seller.... atleast I would try it out.
We are not reformulating DCP, rather we are formulating a mild stim based fat burner to stack with DCP.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
mmmmm.... yah, I dont know where I got that from. It was prolly from the mild stim thing. ohhh well, you guys will do good anyway!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
mmmmm.... yah, I dont know where I got that from. It was prolly from the mild stim thing. ohhh well, you guys will do good anyway!
We live DCP so much we aren't changing it anytime soon. Still doing some more research and testing of the new stim. We have a number of ingredients to play with already, but do let us know what you would like to see in it, we'd appreciate that :)

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Whats the shelf life of this stuff...I have a bottle and a half from the original launch...also, how are ppl taking it these days?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the shelf life of this stuff...I have a bottle and a half from the original launch...also, how are ppl taking it these days?
I believe the shelf life is roughly 2 years, but don't quote me on that. As far as dosing goes take 2 capsules 3x/day before meals. It can be increased to 3 capsules 3x/day before meals if so desired especially to front load for a week or so.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shelf life is 3 years from the date of production.

My wife refuses to use anything except for the small capsules from the first run. We are down to our last 2 bottles, though, so she might be forced to use the new stuff soon. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Shelf life is 3 years from the date of production.

My wife refuses to use anything except for the small capsules from the first run. We are down to our last 2 bottles, though, so she might be forced to use the new stuff soon. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
They didn't seem that small...weren't they like 000 size, or are you talking betas?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Should my belly be empty for DCP?
Or can I take it with food/something like Swell?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Should my belly be empty for DCP?
Or can I take it with food/something like Swell?
I think DCP works better taken 30 minutes before food as opposed to with food.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I thought so..

what if it's taken (without food) with something like Swell by Nimbus?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking of increasing my daily dose from 6 to 8-12.

any good feedback that high or a waste?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SWEET! gotta pull out all the stops!

Its CRUNCH TIME! :head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ilkyspony

ilkyspony

Awards
I didn't know what to think... hence, I asked. I have to be carefull. Like I didn't know I shouldn't take H-Drol if I wanted to pass a piss test until I asked. Now I know.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know what to think... hence, I asked. I have to be carefull. Like I didn't know I shouldn't take H-Drol if I wanted to pass a piss test until I asked. Now I know.
Hahaha, better safe then sorry right.

ilkyspony

ilkyspony

Awards
Yeah most def. I want to lose weight and join the USMC not lose weight and be kicked out of the USMC

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, the military tests for:

Opiates
Amphetamines
Pot
Cocaine

Any more than that becomes an incredible expense, and unless they have probable cause to test you they wont.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Opiates
Amphetamines
Pot
Cocaine

Any more than that becomes an incredible expense, and unless they have probable cause to test you they wont.
And a minor rectal from what I remember :blink:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If i wanted to dose 12 per day..................

Is it best to do:
2 caps 6 times? OR 3 caps 4 times? OR 4 caps 3 times?
OR
it doesn't matter, just take the DAMN CAPS!
:D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Is it best to do:
OR
Honestly i'd experiment with it a little mace and see what pattern/amount works out best for you. Oh hell who am i kidding, just take the DAMN CAPS! lol :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Is it best to do:
OR
I had a smart assed comment...but eh n/m just take em' Maceman!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Holy-Damage-Control-Recomposition-Ammunition Batman!

These pills are 'hugggeeee! :)

(======) 1:1 capsule size lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ALUISLUGO

Awards
Can DCP be stacked with Sesamin? Good or bad idea?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can DCP be stacked with Sesamin? Good or bad idea?
Several people have stacked them successfully. If you do, use a lower dose of Sesamin.

Savageous

Savageous

Awards

Opiates
Amphetamines
Pot
Cocaine

Any more than that becomes an incredible expense, and unless they have probable cause to test you they wont.[/QUOTE]

Just nit-picking, however, this statement is VERY wrong. The military does random and mass drug testing. They will rarely ever (I've never experienced it) single one person out or just a section. Often times it will be an entire company/battery etc.. at once. Upon entry into the military EVERYONE gets tested. Just correcting that in case anyone should read that and get the wrong idea. Thanks, bro!

RBKing

Awards

Opiates
Amphetamines
Pot
Cocaine

Any more than that becomes an incredible expense, and unless they have probable cause to test you they wont.[/QUOTE]

Just nit-picking, however, this statement is VERY wrong. The military does random and mass drug testing. They will rarely ever (I've never experienced it) single one person out or just a section. Often times it will be an entire company/battery etc.. at once. Upon entry into the military EVERYONE gets tested. Just correcting that in case anyone should read that and get the wrong idea. Thanks, bro!
Military piss tests always include:
POT
cocaine
opiates
amphetamines

They test other drugs on a random schedule, these include:
ectasy
LSD
others I can't think of right now

They test for steroids if it's command directed (someone got busted for steroids, etc..) and use a larger piss cup, these tests go to Baltimore instead of Hawaii like normal ones

bg5757

Board Supporter
Awards
dsade, why do you advocate a lower dose of sesamin while running dcp? too much stuff attacking via the PPAR pathway? or other reasons?

i have been running leviathan and dcp with the standard 3 caps ED of sesamin. is the standard sesamin dose too much? thanks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will taking it with food diminish its affects?
To gain the maximum effect of fatty acid liberation and subsequent oxidation into energy, take DCP 30 minutes prior to a meal.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u can pass a piss test while taking h-drol. companies don't test for steroids. it's too expensive and pointless for them to do

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP:

The only meal I have a hell of a time NOT cheating with is dinner (love carbs/sweets) and it's a major problem b/c I work out in the morning and have a desk job all day. So dinner time and me being 40, I need watch the dinners or I get fat quick!

Will DCP help if I take pre-dinner only. I eat perfectly throughout the day.

Also, will it keep me up at night at all? It's hard enough for me to get to sleep as it is.

Thanks

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP:

The only meal I have a hell of a time NOT cheating with is dinner (love carbs/sweets) and it's a major problem b/c I work out in the morning and have a desk job all day. So dinner time and me being 40, I need watch the dinners or I get fat quick!

Will DCP help if I take pre-dinner only. I eat perfectly throughout the day.

Also, will it keep me up at night at all? It's hard enough for me to get to sleep as it is.

Thanks
You can definitely take it pre dinner and before bed. It will not keep you awake. But I would still recommend taking it in the am as well. It will work better if you take all your doses.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you rader. Even though Im eating impeccably during the entire day? Will give it a go. Thanks

DTownTony

Awards
any idea when DCP will be back in stock? summers right around the corner and I need to start cutting

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any idea when DCP will be back in stock? summers right around the corner and I need to start cutting
Should ship out next week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1