Dcp

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. its hard to say, cause we don't REALLY know what is in recreate.

    But, you def won't lose muscle with DCP! I LOVE DCP!


  2. im getting excited to try DCP! Ship already!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. An extended DCP Write-up/Recommendation/Q&A to come in the following weeks guys and gals. Stay tuned!


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  4. I ordered this today from NP and it has been processed. Been on recreate for one month and now next month stacking recreate/DCP/AP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    I ordered this today from NP and it has been processed. Been on recreate for one month and now next month stacking recreate/DCP/AP
    DCP and Recreate is getting some good feedback, for sure.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP and Recreate is getting some good feedback, for sure.
    yeah i have been taking recreate before BF and then one before gym. DCP is now going before breakfast and dinner but also before the gym with no meal.

  7. How about a DCP Extreme with Sodium Usniate included..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    How about a DCP Extreme with Sodium Usniate included..
    SWEET! Lawsuits AND dead customers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. I just got my first bottle of DCP yesterday evening through NP, psyched as hell. I am running it with AMS hypertrop-x.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I just got my first bottle of DCP yesterday evening through NP, psyched as hell. I am running it with AMS hypertrop-x.
    Looks like a solid combo!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. thanks man, I have a log in the review section. I am looking forward to seeing how they work together. I hear so many great things about DCP that I was thrilled when I saw it was in stock (even for just a minute it seems)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    SWEET! Lawsuits AND dead customers.
    LOL...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    LOL...
    Actually, though, I am dialing in the exact perfect usage of FucoXanthin with DCP, and impressed with the results so far.

    We should have a semi-stimulant infinitely stackable burner to perfect the approach soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Actually, though, I am dialing in the exact perfect usage of FucoXanthin with DCP, and impressed with the results so far.

    We should have a semi-stimulant infinitely stackable burner to perfect the approach soon.
    I just looked up FucoXanthin just a moment ago. It gave me a huge smile.

    ...........Some metabolic and nutritional studies carried at Hokkaido University indicate that fucoxanthin promotes fat burning within fat cells in white adipose tissue by increasing the expression of thermogenin.
    Fucoxanthin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    And so I checked out the protein thermogenin and..

    Thermogenin (called uncoupling protein by its discoverers and now known as uncoupling protein 1, or UCP1)[1] is an uncoupling protein found in the mitochondria of brown adipose tissue (BAT). It is used to generate heat by non-shivering thermogenesis. Non-shivering thermogenesis is the primary means of heat generation in hibernating mammals and in human infants. Source:Thermogenin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Was there a product available at one point called UCP?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    thanks man, I have a log in the review section. I am looking forward to seeing how they work together. I hear so many great things about DCP that I was thrilled when I saw it was in stock (even for just a minute it seems)
    I'll drop in the log and follow along. DCP is an amazing addition to any fatloss stack. Best of luck reaper!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'll drop in the log and follow along. DCP is an amazing addition to any fatloss stack. Best of luck reaper!
    thanks man, appreciate it. Today is my first day so I am excited for this upcoming month

  17. Taking 10 a day (4 pre workout and then 2 split evenly througout day) and I'm pissing like a champion, constantly needing to relieve myself - is this normal?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeSexy View Post
    Taking 10 a day (4 pre workout and then 2 split evenly througout day) and I'm pissing like a champion, constantly needing to relieve myself - is this normal?
    What else if anything are you using?

    What's your daily fluid intake like?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    What else if anything are you using?

    What's your daily fluid intake like?
    Drinking around 5 litres of water a day and taking:

    saw palmetto
    reset ad
    sida cordifolia in the mornings one 300mg tab
    fish oil
    schiff move free - (glucosamine hci 1500mg + chondroitin sulphate 1,200mg = two tabs a day)
    ON protein supplement

    Stopped venom hyperdrive, special tactics and tx a week ago, which was two days before I started DCP.

    My water intake has always been around 4-5 litres per day but the last few days I've been having a more immediate urge to piss.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeSexy View Post
    Drinking around 5 litres of water a day and taking:

    saw palmetto
    reset ad
    sida cordifolia in the mornings one 300mg tab
    fish oil
    schiff move free - (glucosamine hci 1500mg + chondroitin sulphate 1,200mg = two tabs a day)
    ON protein supplement

    Stopped venom hyperdrive, special tactics and tx a week ago, which was two days before I started DCP.

    My water intake has always been around 4-5 litres per day but the last few days I've been having a more immediate urge to piss.
    I'm alright now. I yesterday added alcar, leviathan reloaded, stopped sida cordifolia and feel fine now.

    (Forgot to mention I ran alri tx for 2 weeks, hyperdrive for one month and special tactics for one month, so hopefully I didn't need to take some time off before I started DCP etc)

  21. Is dcp at its most effective before carb meals? My highest dose (4 caps) is before early morning cardio on an empty stomach, the rest of the day I have 2 before meals but my carb intake is quite low.

  22. Why would taking EAA's along w/ DCP pre-workout affect its' ability to mobilize fat?

  23. What are "EAA's"?

  24. Essential Amino Acids brosef

  25. well I'm already impressed... only been on it a week!

    the last 3 weeks I've been away at a rather posh manor house doing some training for my job. The amount of food i was forced to eat (at gunpoint, I swear) was ridiculous - typical day would be:

    - bowl of fresh diced fruit and a yoghurt
    - cooked breakfast consisting of some fried eggs, sausages, bacon etc.
    - Tuna/chicken/whatever salad for lunch
    - Big three course meal for dinner

    and this was every frikkin weekday.

    I was still going to the gym, but first week I put on 2lbs, second week i put on 2 lbs, 3rd week I didn't put on anything. Guess which week I started DCP! I was staggered by that...

    Now I'll be doing a morning jog on an empty stomach (bar some DCP!) for a few weeks to pay for my sins. Such is life.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Why would taking EAA's along w/ DCP pre-workout affect its' ability to mobilize fat?
    Bump on this question. I take DCP and Purple Wrath on an empty stomach in the morning before cardio .. is there any conflict there?

    also dsade, how much fucoxanthin are you taking along with dcp?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by vasu View Post
    Bump on this question. I take DCP and Purple Wrath on an empty stomach in the morning before cardio .. is there any conflict there?

    also dsade, how much fucoxanthin are you taking along with dcp?
    I don't see any conflict at all.

    I have been using 800mg of the 10% extract 2-3 times a day, and find it a very effective addition. I am just disappointed that I have been unable to locate a stronger extract.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Any idea when DCP will be back in stock?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SFRANGER View Post
    Any idea when DCP will be back in stock?
    there was a problem capping the last run, so they are making tablets right now. If all goes right, it should be back in stock next week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. any new update on DCP availability?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 01:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 10:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 11:31 AM
  4. Got Dcp?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 10:43 PM
  5. Dcp
    By rampage jackson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Log in
Log in