DCP in stock???

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. im so excited i think i may cry.


  2. Hello. I'm new to this, so please be patient with me. I've been looking for dcp for quite some time. Up here in Canada we don't really have "Comfortable" access to some supps. I've been following this board for a few weeks now and I'm sooo excited about the new release. I've had to give another tta, non-stim product a try. It's not bad! Seems to be somewhat effective. Sorry again, I'm still not sure what I can say, and what I can't in regards to supp companies. Anyway, hello from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I can't wait for the "New" run of DCP.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by legalizejuice View Post
    Hello. I'm new to this, so please be patient with me. I've been looking for dcp for quite some time. Up here in Canada we don't really have "Comfortable" access to some supps. I've been following this board for a few weeks now and I'm sooo excited about the new release. I've had to give another tta, non-stim product a try. It's not bad! Seems to be somewhat effective. Sorry again, I'm still not sure what I can say, and what I can't in regards to supp companies. Anyway, hello from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I can't wait for the "New" run of DCP.
    Welcome,

    Im in Canada also man, feel free to pm me if you ever have any questions/issues with supps and canadian customs!.

    bobby

  4. Thanx pal. Will do. I was having great success placing orders from certain companies in the states with fedex. Then the raids hit. Now it's very hard to find ph or quality fat burners (dcp) that companies will ship up here. I recently heard through the grapevine that customs are being tightened. Who nows? I guess I'll just have to "wing" it and see what happens.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    im so excited i think i may cry.
    ditto
    •   
       


  6. dcp! dcp! dcp! dcp! where art thao??? .............................. i feel myself getting fatter!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    we're scheduled for 12-23. If all goes well, Nutra will have it by around the 3rd.

    Once we get confir.mation we will let Nutra presale.
    This is GREAT NEWS !!! like xmas came early even though it will arrive after. I would be all over a pre-sale !

  8. Urban Monk. I can't send pms as of yet. I'm new to this forum stuff. Yes.........pm me and let me know how i can get a hold of you. TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS FOREVER!!!!!!!

  9. best stack for dropping weight fast!!! dcp/leviathan? dcp/slim xtreme? dcp/diablos hyperburn 6.0? dcp/diablos eca 50MG!!!!!eph per cap!!!!!? Any thoughts?......yes!!!!!leafs just scored 1-1 vs sabres. sorry,...i'm a bit of a hockey puck.......sept.21 i was 257lbs 31% bf. today 231 23.3%. that's on slim xtreme original 1cap/day and original biotest t2 pro, 6 caps/day. 3 months. my goal is 200-205 @ 10% or less bodyfat. had gotten up to 280 in 2001 @ 33%. big fat tub of goo! This is the leanest i've ever been? would apprec. your advise or ideas to take my body to the next level. 10% pts. thanx guys.

  10. two more posts and you can pm people I believe. 7 is the magic number.

  11. I prefer DCP/Leviathan stacked with a single tablet of Ephedrine (12.5mg) and 1 alpha-burn.

    You would also add about 2-3 pieces of ThermoGum a day, with 1 piece preworkout.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    two more posts and you can pm people I believe. 7 is the magic number.
    7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. diet consists of chicken breasts/thighs one day, lean beef/steak another day. those are all day long grilled on bbq. veggies are brocolli, red peppers, cucumber. third day would be fish/tuna/tilapia then i would start from the begginning. 4 serving of almonds aprox 23/week. no fried foods. cla 4000mg. 3xfish oils san 3/day. 4 zero-stim alri. (no dcp)meridian naturals men's performance.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I prefer DCP/Leviathan stacked with a single tablet of Ephedrine (12.5mg) and 1 alpha-burn.

    You would also add about 2-3 pieces of ThermoGum a day, with 1 piece preworkout.
    very nice

  15. ALRIGHT ALREADY!!!!!!!gorgonzola?????? ? Please my brotha. FETA!!!!! All the way.

  16. congrats on 7 posts!

  17. isnt feta just the greek version of Gorgonzola anyways?

  18. very nice. thanx guys!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.
    lol- nice Harlan Williams line

  20. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!Health and happiness to ALL!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by legalizejuice View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!Health and happiness to ALL!
    For you too bud!

    peace for all mankind

  22. Merry Christmas and DCP for all! (soon we hope!) ;-)

  23. So when does this pre-sale start? Is everything still on schedule?

  24. I seriously need to lose weight after the holidays...when will it be back in stock? Will NutraPlanet have it in time for their New Year's sale??

  25. Production is finished...just awaiting labels, which should be there Thursday. Have NOT heard back from Nutra about the presale...so anyone interested should probably hit them up.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  26. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Production is finished...just awaiting labels, which should be there Thursday. Have NOT heard back from Nutra about the presale...so anyone interested should probably hit them up.
    Awesome to hear! Hopefully NP gets on this quick

  27. The excitment is mounting!!!!!

  28. So one thing I am wondering: How will we find the new DCP? Has the new company that bought out RPN ever been announced?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Massdog05 View Post
    So one thing I am wondering: How will we find the new DCP? Has the new company that bought out RPN ever been announced?
    This run of DCP is under the RPN name and will be the last. The new company has not been announced yet.

  30. Labels arrive Monday, which means Nutra should have stock by Friday. In order to put it smack into the start of the New Year's Spectacular Sale, they have opened up presales!!!!

    Thanks to Darren for popping out of his vacation to make this happen.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sunami in stock, when will DTHC be in stock?
    By 1HP in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 05:30 AM
  2. Dcp Out Of Stock
    By bigironkiller in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 07:36 PM
  3. In stock...out of stock..in stock ... wait..out of stock
    By turbopugsleyl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:05 AM
  4. New MX-LS7 Now in Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 09:44 PM
Log in
Log in