dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...don't freak out yet...this latest run is right on schedule...HOWEVER, I was just informed that yet another supplier has been SHUT DOWN, and we now have a shipment of TTA and PLCAR that will NOT be delivered as expected.

This makes quite a few suppliers that are being forcefully shut down. I will be spending my nights combing all of my supply contacts until I find another, but this is getting ridiculous. The cost of PLCAR alone has gone up over 50% in the last year.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
:smite::aargh::fool2::fart::frustrate:jaw::rasp::rant::blink::twisted::stick::wtf::wtf::trout::nutkick::toilet::saw::(

I am going to have to stock up then :)

"This makes quite a few suppliers that are being forcefully shut down."
Why are they being forced to close? This must be more than just shutting down for the Olympics.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is ridiculous, sorry to hear about all the drama for you guys, and for us that love DCP

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"This makes quite a few suppliers that are being forcefully shut down."
Why are they being forced to close? This must be more than just shutting down for the Olympics.
I haven't figured this out yet, but it is pressure coming from the US government. I suspect it has something to do with the utter contempt for free market that doesn't involve big pharma, and an attempt to circumvent the wishes of a free people to maintain control over what people choose to put in their bodies and surreptitiously force people to have only the choice of prescription meds.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This really s*cks! :(

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the same question Dsade but was gonna hold off in case it was different than what it appeared to be.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe he was calling bullshit on the govt taking away his choices.
It's the only way to interpret...first, customs held the material for months even after their required paperwork was turned in. Then, they passed it off to the USDA, who held the material while we dug up a statement saying exactly what the freaking label on the material said (plant origin), then the FDA held it without explanation for another several weeks...then, suddenly the main factory (same one, by the way) is suddenly unable to supply any more raws.

Smells to me.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
bullshit= i meant, this is bullshit. ****ing govt. its our bodies. its not like if we take a diet pill or a steroid we are going to pull a chris benoit on everybody's asses. may he and his family rest in peace, but come on. its like the govt LISTENS to what the media says without doing studies or trials. benoit already had problems i'm pretty sure roids didnt just "turn on" a switch.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that you stated your intent I can say what I thought it may have meant you were saying Dsade was giving a BS statement.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
bullshit= i meant, this is bullshit. ****ing govt. its our bodies. its not like if we take a diet pill or a steroid we are going to pull a chris benoit on everybody's asses. may he and his family rest in peace, but come on. its like the govt LISTENS to what the media says without doing studies or trials. benoit already had problems i'm pretty sure roids didnt just "turn on" a switch.
dude, it's the big pharmaceutical companies that apply the pressure, they give sh*tloads of money to political parties to make sure that they control govt decisions.

the illusion is trumpted by the media to distract what the big pharma companies get away with.

just my humble take on it

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
dude, it's the big pharmaceutical companies that apply the pressure, they give sh*tloads of money to political parties to make sure that they control govt decisions.

the illusion is trumpted by the media to distract what the big pharma companies get away with.

just my humble take on it
well in that case, **** the pharms

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, the good news is that DCP will be finished first thing Monday, and probably be in stock at Nutra by Wednesday or Thursday.

I also found a HIGHLY interesting ingredient that I might go ahead and release as a standalone powder...excited to try it out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyword on the DCP amplifier?
Been completely slammed trying to keep existing products going.

Slick Pleasures is a massive success through some direct marketing, and we have had to hire an entire second production crew to keep up with demand.

Though, this takes a lot of the pressure off of me, and will allow me to finish the formulation and bring in the raws soon.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Been completely slammed trying to keep existing products going.

Slick Pleasures is a massive success through some direct marketing, and we have had to hire an entire second production crew to keep up with demand.

Though, this takes a lot of the pressure off of me, and will allow me to finish the formulation and bring in the raws soon.
you da man, dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you da man, dsade
But...I don't WANNA be da man...I just want to design stuff and lift weights. :(

j/k...I love my job and being able to offer jobs to other people...it's the best feeling in the world, though HIGHLY stressful.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good man sounds good!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But...I don't WANNA be da man...I just want to design stuff and lift weights. :(

j/k...I love my job and being able to offer jobs to other people...it's the best feeling in the world, though HIGHLY stressful.
So this means having me is stress relief? :p

Matt, you and christine are the epitome of a pleasure to work with. :D

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If dcp goes before I get to try it I'm gonna ****.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys need to get on that......:D

I promise you won't be disappointed!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouch for this one... you will sweat balls in the gym. :D

Adams
My cardio sessions are always very draining........and not to mention the "Shweaty ballz".......I'm thinking you remember that saturday night live skit D! :lol:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My cardio sessions are always very draining........and not to mention the "Shweaty ballz".......I'm thinking you remember that saturday night live skit D! :lol:
Oh yeah.. I remember that skit... one of the classics of course.

might I add.

"I am just like you, when I wake up I put my pants on one leg at a time, the only difference is, when they are on, I MAKE GOLD RECORDS."

Now name that one :D

Adams

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Sorry to hear this, guys. This is horseshit.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
sooooo :) The DCP finished up today and will be at NP on Wed or Thurs? :):head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everything is on schedule, yes.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah.. I remember that skit... one of the classics of course.

might I add.

"I am just like you, when I wake up I put my pants on one leg at a time, the only difference is, when they are on, I MAKE GOLD RECORDS."

Now name that one :D

Adams
More Cowbell

JGank

Awards
I also found a HIGHLY interesting ingredient that I might go ahead and release as a standalone powder...excited to try it out.[/QUOTE]

you always have something up your sleeve.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also found a HIGHLY interesting ingredient that I might go ahead and release as a standalone powder...excited to try it out.
you always have something up your sleeve.[/QUOTE]

When the ideas stop flowing, and people start to rely on past accomplishments, things become stagnant VERY quickly.

Something has to change.
Un-deniable dilemma.
Boredom's not a burden
Anyone should bear.

Constant over stimu-lation numbs me
but I would not want
You any other way.

Cause,
It's not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said,
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Finger deep within the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Relax, turn around and take my hand.

I can help you change
Tired moments into pleasure.
Say the word and we'll be
Well upon our way.

Blend and balance
Pain and comfort
Deep within you
Till you will not want me any other way.

But,
It's not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said,
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Knuckle deep inside the borderline.
This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to.
Relax. Slip away.

Something kinda sad about
the way that things have come to be.
Desensitized to everything.
What became of subtlety?

How can this mean anything to me
If I really don't feel anything at all?

I'll keep digging till
I feel something.

Elbow deep inside the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Shoulder deep within the borderline.
Relax. Turn around and take my hand.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAT!!??:think:

OMG, I had no idea.:head:
Hahaha... no reread the lyrics. Though my favorite has to be 46and2. A song all about Maynard James Keenan being the very next evolution of man itself... the mutation of the 46 chromosome strand of DNA, add two, and supposedly you have the advanced human being of Keenan. :D

Pure genious, I tell you.

Lets not get started on Hooker with a penis.

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha... no reread the lyrics. Though my favorite has to be 46and2. A song all about Maynard James Keenan being the very next evolution of man itself... the mutation of the 46 chromosome strand of DNA, add two, and supposedly you have the advanced human being of Keenan. :D

Pure genious, I tell you.

Lets not get started on Hooker with a penis.

Adams
Just playing innocent, my friend...though it is much more than just a song about fisting...it delves right into the major issue facing this culture of MORE MORE MORE...and the complete shells of human beings we see around us when the outside world can no longer offer that same degree of novelty and intensity...it has to come from inside. When we stop waiting for other to entertain us (here we are now), and begin to rely on our own potential to create...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coincidently, I was listening to pushit while reading this thread. I dig the live version from Salival much more than the original.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just playing innocent, my friend...though it is much more than just a song about fisting...it delves right into the major issue facing this culture of MORE MORE MORE...and the complete shells of human beings we see around us when the outside world can no longer offer that same degree of novelty and intensity...it has to come from inside. When we stop waiting for other to entertain us (here we are now), and begin to rely on our own potential to create...
Ah... another enthusiast that does grasp the notions set forth therefore by Tool. Though if I remember correctly Adam Jones does most of the writing.

Have you noticed how into numerology they are? The numbers 5 and 13 hold special meaning, and seeing each song in those spots will thus hold that true.

Adams

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I actually found it and placed my order today.. should have it in 4 days!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Will this still be in stock at NP this week?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this still be in stock at NP this week?
I'm hoping. I can't seem to get tracking information or even confirmation that these have shipped, from production.

I DO know that the only two factories producing carnitine products are BOTH shut down for a good 2 months. :(

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping. I can't seem to get tracking information or even confirmation that these have shipped, from production.

I DO know that the only two factories producing carnitine products are BOTH shut down for a good 2 months. :(

:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate! I spent all day today sneaking a peek at Nutra to see if it was in yet, and did the same yesterday as well! Hopefully it gets there soon!:sad:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have two (2) DCP pills left in a bottle.

Bidding starts at $9.99...

:saw: < This is ridiculous....