joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of Chocolate Whey Protein
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 tbsp of Jell-o Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge pudding
1/3c of water

Mix all the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl. Once the ingredients are blended and batter like you can add other things to it (nuts etc.). Once prepared, 60-75 seconds in the microwave. Itll rise in the microwave, making a nice sized brownie. Let it cool if youd like to add a sugar free topping.

Considering it as 1 serving...these values will vary a bit with your protein powder....
40g of protein
12g of carbs
3g of fat

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of Chocolate Whey Protein
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 tbsp of Jell-o Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge pudding
1/3c of water

Mix all the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl. Once the ingredients are blended and batter like you can add other things to it (nuts etc.). Once prepared, 60-75 seconds in the microwave. Itll rise in the microwave, making a nice sized brownie. Let it cool if youd like to add a sugar free topping.

Considering it as 1 serving...these values will vary a bit with your protein powder....
40g of protein
12g of carbs
3g of fat
sounds awesome. Gotta give this one a try

r ich

Awards
I just mixed this up and am goin gto eat it about 1200. I did just like you said and mixed in a scoop of peanut butter :D. This should be a nice change from the normal protein shake.

r ich

Awards
Just had it, I nuked it to long :D but other than that it was a nice change up.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to give this a shot. Can't taste any worse than those microwaveable mini cakes made by betty crocker, my gf bought those to try, and let me tell you, 3 year olds have had me sample better things out of their easy bake ovens...

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll have to give this a shot. Can't taste any worse than those microwaveable mini cakes made by betty crocker, my gf bought those to try, and let me tell you, 3 year olds have had me sample better things out of their easy bake ovens...
It comes out pretty good, I posted it somewhere else and a lot of people ran with it (probably 15 different versions in the thread now). Lot of different ways you can take it and add things to make it fit your macros. If you have a good tasting protein, it will taste pretty similar.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
made it last night with mint chocolate ONwhey...pretty damn good...couldnt finding the baking powder so i used baking soda. it wasnt till after i nuked it that i found the powder. thanks for the great treat.

dan

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where are the 12g of carbs from? now I have to check my sugar free pudding mix :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I want to use my cheesecake flavor pudding with some cinnamon bun isolate from ATW. man that sounds good

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, that didn't turn out half bad! I did the cheesecake/cinnamon bun. coulda used some more cinnamon I think. Cant wait to try it with chocolate pudding and the ON chocolate malt protein

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn, that didn't turn out half bad! I did the cheesecake/cinnamon bun. coulda used some more cinnamon I think. Cant wait to try it with chocolate pudding and the ON chocolate malt protein
After reading that you got me cravin cinnamon buns! Coming up I planned on getting some SAN Infusion Cinnamon Bun for my post workout shake, Ill have to give it a shot that way.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to trying this one boys. Unfortunately in Australia it's virtually impossible to find sugar free pudding mix. I did find one web site that stocks the one you have in the states but they are completely out. This was the notice on the page:
Note about Jell-O Instant Pudding Mix availability.
Dear valued customers, we sincerely apologise for the continuous supply problems with Jell-O products. Our supplier is currently the sole importer of this product into Australia and is continually out of stock. Jell-O is one of our most popular products, and we find the situation very frustrating.
We are currently investigating direct import options.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i used banana split sugar free pudding with mint chocolate on whey...it was excellent.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I think I want to use my cheesecake flavor pudding with some cinnamon bun isolate from ATW. man that sounds good
Did you try it? I was thinkingthe same DAM thing! I don't have Choc, but I have me some CinnaBun!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried it, with the cheesecake flavor it was a hair off. I need to try it with vanilla next :) and maybe some added cinnamon :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o my god.

i cannot wait... ill try some crushed almonds on top. i have some shaved coconut ill mix in too...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you use the powder or the pre-made jello singles as the 1T ?

thanks, i making it tonight...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
powder. it cooked perfect mixed into a 2 cup pyrex measuring cup. fluffed and foamed up, but when it cooled down was a nice little round flan sized cake :)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Just had some with muscle milk cake batter = amazing

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, i ran out to the grocery store to pick up some supplys...

i added some 1T semi-sweet, hersheys dark chocolate chips and Almond slivers...

worked out pretty well, thanks a lot!!!

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I used 2 scoops Banana Creme and Lemon jello added walnuts, yum yum!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
borobulker, that looks awesome! I'm so jealous of you bloody Americans with your sugar-free pudding mix!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
ok, this shlt sounds good. i mean, i know it won't be like a real brownie, but if it's sweet and can be chewed, at least tasting like a protein bar (but cheaper, better for you, of course) then that's the shlt. i'll try it n' let y'all know what i think after my next grocery run. thanks joemasterflex!

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
just made it...GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome! I'm going to pre-cook some of these little magic puffs, chunk them up into bite size pieces and take them in a tupperware to work for a snack through the day

ptdanny

Awards
man that sounds and looks good!! I know this will be one of my favs

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
great recipe....
words of advice tho...
Do not make with chocolate mint muscle milk then eat it while its still cooling...
doesnt taste good or sit right with the stomach...lol.
I made it and all I could taste was the mint in the MM. Not very good.

krogtaar

Awards
ON tropical punch whey, vanilla pudding, and some strawberry jelly and PB...needs more than 1 big PB spoon cause the berry overpowers it, but good

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I just used banana cream whey + vanilla SF pudding mix. I nuked it too long and it came out too dry. Still wasnt bad. Im gonna try it again.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its been months since i made these, thanks for the resurrection!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have an interesting twist on this.....
Scivation has this thing they call sludge....
2 scoops whey
32g PB (2TBSP)
slowly add water to desired consistency

now, you can pop this in the freezer for about 10 minutes
OR
add 99g frozen blueberries and pop in fridge for 5 minutes
OR
microwave for about 45 seconds and it makes a brownie

I've done all three and the blueberries are best, but the brownie aint bad and you don't ahve to add the pudding mix.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have an interesting twist on this.....
Scivation has this thing they call sludge....
2 scoops whey
32g PB (2TBSP)
slowly add water to desired consistency

now, you can pop this in the freezer for about 10 minutes
OR
add 99g frozen blueberries and pop in fridge for 5 minutes
OR
microwave for about 45 seconds and it makes a brownie

I've done all three and the blueberries are best, but the brownie aint bad and you don't ahve to add the pudding mix.
YouTube - Making Sludge!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
What does tha pudding mix do in this recipe?

Just add flavor, used as a binder, or help it rise?

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

For consistency and flavor. It didn't come out so hot when I tried it with just whey protein, baking powder and water. Not enough flavor and it was just kind of a sludge.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established

Adds flavor, but also helps make it moist. The baking powder makes it rise. I never used a blender, it's to thick, but you could use a mixer.

I bought some whole wheat flour to try making a nice post WO carb treat.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I made this...and it was AWESOME...and then...I F'ed up and topped it with some cookies n' cream ice-cream :frustrate

Damn thing tasted so good it tricked me into thinkin i was eatin a real brownie, before I knew it the ice cream was out and smothered on top the brownie.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most stores dont carry almond butter. im guessing private health food stores or gnc. anyone know where almond butter is found?

I want to try it and this"sludge"

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
most stores dont carry almond butter. im guessing private health food stores or gnc. anyone know where almond butter is found?

Large organic retailers will carry it and places like Trader Joe's. Some even have a grind your own, so you know its fresh. Some grocery stores may in the gourmet section but it can be expensive.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I will try this out soon for sure. Thanks a lot.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just use Natty PB...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can make almond butter - raw almonds in the blender with a tiny bit of water (like a tsp). add more water and you get almond "milk" which is pretty decent too.

If you want to buy it, any whole food store will carry it, also costco, winco, trader joe's, wild oats, etc.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just had some brownies...
yum...

I used ATW Cinnamin Bun then with 10 secs left i threw some natty pb on it!

Yum

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You can make almond butter - raw almonds in the blender with a tiny bit of water (like a tsp). add more water and you get almond "milk" which is pretty decent too.

If you want to buy it, any whole food store will carry it, also costco, winco, trader joe's, wild oats, etc.
Don't forget Wegman's! ;)

I shop at a local organics place called Earthlight. They pretty much have me covered for anything I need....including the ever so important Goji Berries!

Gladius

Awards
Did this the other day with Ultra Peptide 2.0 and ON Pro Complex...didn't taste bad at all but felt like I was eating a rubber shoe. Which, I guess is better than drinking a shake.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
did mine up with chocolate allthewhey isolate and chocolate fudge jello mix. was pretty good....but I will surely be messing with it now that I know how it comes out. Maybe add some organic jelly type topping or some various nuts. I will have to decide later :)