Protein Chocolate Brownie

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
did mine up with chocolate allthewhey isolate and chocolate fudge jello mix. was pretty good....but I will surely be messing with it now that I know how it comes out. Maybe add some organic jelly type topping or some various nuts. I will have to decide later :)
Jello or pudding?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
added gobs of PB in mine and it makes a guey surprise, Nummy! I use Bannana whey, vanilla pudding, & walnuts. I have like 15 different ways to make'm. Any flavor.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
added gobs of PB in mine and it makes a guey surprise, Nummy! I use Bannana whey, vanilla pudding, & walnuts. I have like 15 different ways to make'm. Any flavor.
Thants what i have been doing, adding a scoop of natty PB on it while it is still warm. :head::head::head:

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Thants what i have been doing, adding a scoop of natty PB on it while it is still warm. :head::head::head:
u know i think i got the idea from you. I just remember making it and saying i need some fat and i dropped it in and thought of a twinky. Nice filling since they can be a little dry. I also thought of spreading pb on top for frosting too.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is a good recipe- I've had it many times before. :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just boguth some almond butter about to make sludge. dont know if I have any blueberries or not..will report back ..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just tried the Sludge with almond butter choco protein, and blueberries(just like Marc did) Yummy great stuff.

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
just realized this, sugar free jell-o is all maltodextrin!

in the right amounts, this could become the perfect postworkout snack that actually contains all the macros necessary.

i guess you could add dextrose, but I don't know how that'd affect the taste. in any case, malto + protein is still a good PWO combo.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
just realized this, sugar free jell-o is all maltodextrin!

in the right amounts, this could become the perfect postworkout snack that actually contains all the macros necessary.

i guess you could add dextrose, but I don't know how that'd affect the taste. in any case, malto + protein is still a good PWO combo.
Sugar free has Malto? I thought it was ZERO calories?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Actually, i have tweaked the recipe originally posted and it is 10x better. Just saying. It is verbatim like a real brownie.

1scoop C&C whey (champion nutrition) or chocolate
2 TBSP FF/SF chocolate fudge pudding mix (makes it gooey)
1 tsp baking powder
1/3C FF milk
pinch of olive oil

Put it all in a microwave bowl...mixed and here is the secret.... Depends on how deep your bowl is. So, if u have a deep bowl, cooking time varies compared to if you put the batter in something long and thin. Mine was deep, so i cooked it like this....

:50 secs.....took it out and looked (still liquidity)
another :20secs....almost there
another :15secs.....PERFECT

I would start lower, and then keep zapping it until u get the right consistency. If you overdo it at first, it wil be dry as a 100yr old cow bone

It is a good recipe- I've had it many times before. :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mmmm milk! Now were adding carbs though.
That is true, but milk is low glycemically and with the minimal amount of milk that would be used, the carbs would be practically negligable. I mean 1/3 C of milk has... what.... 3.6 carbs?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
That is true, but milk is low glycemically and with the minimal amount of milk that would be used, the carbs would be practically negligable. I mean 1/3 C of milk has... what.... 3.6 carbs?
Sounds good, but you know it's all mental when you are on no carbs. It's that guilty feeling of you are cheating. I hate cheating! Cheating is BAD BAD BAD! Would be nice to have someone on the same diet to be support buddies.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, but you know it's all mental when you are on no carbs. It's that guilty feeling of you are cheating. I hate cheating! Cheating is BAD BAD BAD! Would be nice to have someone on the same diet to be support buddies.
Which diet is it that you're on?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Ive read about that diet and actually looked at it. I heard it was a b****, but worth it if you can stick to it. How do you feel about it?

thanks bro
Heard it was what?
I am not on it right now, going on a cruise, so in vacation mode. The diet isn't bad. Just have to plan it out and cook ahead of time.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Heard it was tough. Just because it is the same foods over and over for the most part.....chicken + EVOO + fats, almonds, etc.

Heard it was what?
I am not on it right now, going on a cruise, so in vacation mode. The diet isn't bad. Just have to plan it out and cook ahead of time.

bobocpt55

bobocpt55

Awards
i don't know if you guys have seen this already, but heres a protein brownie recipe i saw from the guys over at Scivation.

-2 scoops scivation whey (i used chocolate)
-1-2 tablespoons of natural PB or Almond butter
mix together with water, you want it slightly runny as the microwave will take out any water. microwave for 1 minute on 8 power, check, microwave another 30 sec or so and check again. the middle should still be a little gooey so you can dip the rest of the brownie in it. pretty tasty while dieting!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
just made this with ultra peptide 2.0 choc. pb and it was awesome, thank you

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Why was mine the only one that sucked :(

I think it's my Dymatize 12 hour protein I used...such a bitter aftertaste in my brownie, did everything as described.

I'm so unlucky.