Newest Purus Labs launch NOXYGEN

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    There are not enough good non stimulant options around. Question, is this carb and calorie free?. Ok for keto?
    The photo in the OP states that the product is unflavoured. I don't see how it would have carbs or calories... well... maybe calories from the glycerine...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    The photo in the OP states that the product is unflavoured. I don't see how it would have carbs or calories... well... maybe calories from the glycerine...
    Basically this. It's not monosterate so won't have the calories associated with that ingredient. Calories should be negligible and there's no carbs/sugars added. It's made unflavored to cut cost and allow combination with any other product.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    The photo in the OP states that the product is unflavoured. I don't see how it would have carbs or calories... well... maybe calories from the glycerine...

    I could not see that. Isn't Glycerine a carbohydrate and doesn't it have 27 calories per teaspoon?- Quick google search turned that up.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I could not see that. Isn't Glycerine a carbohydrate and doesn't it have 27 calories per teaspoon?- Quick google search turned that up.
    Ah... you would be correct... though would let's say 27 calories actually cause much of an insulin spike? Also, just remembered, didn't glycerol/glycerine have a lower GI and metabolize differently compared to sugar?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Ah... you would be correct... though would let's say 27 calories actually cause much of an insulin spike? Also, just remembered, didn't glycerol/glycerine have a lower GI and metabolize differently compared to sugar?

    I'm sure it would have more of an impact on blood sugar on someone who is in ketosis though....Or would it?. It makes sense that it would because someone in ketosis is going to be way more sensitive...
    •   
       


  6. It's technically not a sugar but can act similar in the body. It can be converted to glucose in the liver (gluconeogenesis). It's a sugar alcohol.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm sure it would have more of an impact on blood sugar on someone who is in ketosis though....Or would it?. It makes sense that it would because someone in ketosis is going to be way more sensitive...
    You make a very good point here...

  8. I don't see it making a major impact on ketosis or fat burning.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  9. Unfortunately the real answer is really it may just depend on different factors. My guess is to lean toward not being a problem but I don't want to guarantee it
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  10. Will you guarantee a pump? :P

    Just kiddin, it's got pump all over it...bazinga

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    If anyone listens to podcasts Blue Collar Radio with Shelby Starnes and John Meadows they had a researcher on their last show raving about the Hydromax that's in this product.
    I actually finally made it all the way through this. So much good info. Makes me even more excited to try this ha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Hmmm........ Ten days left in March.........
    ( pacing back n forth .......)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Hmmm........ Ten days left in March.........
    ( pacing back n forth .......)
    It's been shipped to a retailer near you....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    It's been shipped to a retailer near you....
    To VS as well? I like the instant gratification of just walking into one of those and buying Purus stuff :P

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    To VS as well? I like the instant gratification of just walking into one of those and buying Purus stuff :P
    Same here and being in fort worth and a VS being down the street from me, I might just have to run down at lunch to hopefully see this on their shelf...$10 rewards coupon expires in the next couple of days...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Same here and being in fort worth and a VS being down the street from me, I might just have to run down at lunch to hopefully see this on their shelf...$10 rewards coupon expires in the next couple of days...
    I was thinking about picking up some of their GDA as well...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    I was thinking about picking up some of their GDA as well...
    Never tried it (I gots and love glycophase but you have?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Never tried it (I gots and love glycophase but you have?
    I have two bottles of glycophase. Not a fan of them.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Never tried it (I gots and love glycophase but you have?
    No, is that the same as the SLINshot? I was looking at SLINshot.

  20. Slinshot is definitely our most under rated product.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I have two bottles of glycophase. Not a fan of them.
    Really? Sorry man...which gda you prefer?

  22. With this shipping to retailers now, can the profile be tossed up?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Really? Sorry man...which gda you prefer?
    Yea I went through 2 bottles before when sns had that crazy deal. I was hoping to like it because I like sns.

    I got these two bottles to give it another chance lol. It's cool tho. Maybe this time around I might like it. Let's see.

    Recompadrol is KING though lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    To VS as well? I like the instant gratification of just walking into one of those and buying Purus stuff :P
    Going to depend on what/when VS ordered! Call them up and demand it ha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    With this shipping to retailers now, can the profile be tossed up?
    I guess you want that huh?
    Let me get an image.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    I guess you want that huh?
    Let me get an image.
    Yep...and a write up

    Just got back from my local VS, no Noxygen

  27. How about 1 out of 2?

    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  28. Who's pumped?

    G, you got the label with the dosing instructions?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Who's pumped?

    G, you got the label with the dosing instructions?
    Thanks Grambo

    I'd say dosing is 1-2 scoops in any preWO of choice or solo if going non stim...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Thanks Grambo

    I'd say dosing is 1-2 scoops in any preWO of choice or solo if going non stim...
    Pretty much this.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Purus Labs Newest Rep!!
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 08:43 AM
  2. CYCLE : RESTORE (ALRI) + RECYCLE (PURUS LABS)
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 10:17 PM
  3. Purus Labs "Nasty Mass"
    By Stryfe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:29 AM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:44 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Log in
Log in