Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    I ordered on 3/24....

It was mega and Pmax.

Order #170

From the site:
    Order History
    03/24/2006 Payment processed
    04/03/2006 PMAX presale

Didnt get a shipping confirmation or tracking # yet. Whats the status?
    I don't think the pmax has come in yet,i think thats why you havent gotten anything yet.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

Quote Originally Posted by ripped218
    I don't think the pmax has come in yet,i think thats why you havent gotten anything yet.
    ok, if thats true sorry to create any confusion. I know it was a pre-order. I think I just assumed the date was earlier, perhaps not. I didnt remember the exact date.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.56%

Sorry to bother you with this again, but I'm not sure what that answer meant. Am I all set to receive the order, or will you be getting back with me?

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix
    got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeBB
    Sent an email to:

info@prometabolix.net

I received an email from linkpt.net confirming that my credit card had been charged for the order. I verified this, the money has been withdrawn. The checkout process died after the CC info was taken, and your site shows that I have placed no orders.

Order was for 5 bottles of HMAX. Please check your email for details and update my account to reflect this order.

Thanks.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Pro check your pm's when you get a chance,thanks.
  5. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.75%

alright now where the is a p-max ,h max what now ?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

patience my bros.
    I will reassure everyone again.
    HMAX is May 2006.
    and PMAX from what I just learned late last night is being bottled and labeled as we speak.
    Its not like this is an easy process.
    Probably should not have promised a delivery date but I was told one thing only to find out there had been some delays and some obstacles that we had to overcome to get this raw.
    So for that I apologize.

As for purity and quality, we have some major distributors interested in carrying the products due to the quality, purity and price point. Otherwise they would not bother with us.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Smile

Pre sale = front money

front money = loans and seed money

seed money = production contracts

production contracts + time = products

products + time = results

results + time = happiness
    --------------------------------------

money + time = happiness

anticipation > satisfation - money(time)= emails
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Pro check your PM's when you get a chance i have a question for you,thanks.Also in what part of may will hmax come in,Middle ,early ,late?Thanks.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

actually presale to gauge demand.
    Money was already present.
    now its the time factor.

the raws had already been ordered and on their way to the USA , its just that when dealing with this sort of thing it may take some time.
    I did not anticipate it would take so long.
    but patience will equal a lot of happiness and HYOOOGENESS.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.8%

Am I the only person that thinks this is all shady as hell?

I ordered a bunch of PMAX and was given a shipping date, which has been passed over for weeks.

Judging on posts here, there seem to be no reliable records of orders.

And we've never even seen any verification of any product quality, just promises.

And this has nothing to do with my Megadrol problems--this is just unprofessional. And criticizing people who feel this way is really uncool.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

whos criticizing whom?
    If you would like your money back it is not a problem.
    Honestly , you have been the only person who I know that has had major issues with megadrol. I am being honest. I have had no other emails nor phone calls about it.

I do sell to stores and they have not had anything negative to say about it.

As for being shady? I don't know how to respond to such an accusation. I don't steal from anyone if that is what you are implying and I won't sell products that don't work or are not quality. I have way too much to lose to do that.
    I provide the income for my entire family why would I want to screw over my family also? Does not make sense.

I wish you understood how hard it is, with current situations as they are, to have this thing done.
    I was promised one thing then told another due to scheduling conflicts with runs for other companies.
    They spoke to soon and I got excited so I pulled the trigger to have a presale . Obviously my mistake maybe I should have waited longer.

As for orders marked PMAX presale, that is just for categorizing the orders not a ship date.

If you want to discuss anything else feel free to email me.
    info@prometabolix.net
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

Ya ive ordered (3/24) Megadrol and Pmax... none shipped. I guess they were waiting to send the MD until the PMax is ready?

order # 170

Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    Am I the only person that thinks this is all shady as hell?

I ordered a bunch of PMAX and was given a shipping date, which has been passed over for weeks.

Judging on posts here, there seem to be no reliable records of orders.

And we've never even seen any verification of any product quality, just promises.

And this has nothing to do with my Megadrol problems--this is just unprofessional. And criticizing people who feel this way is really uncool.
    What megadrol problems?
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

it didnt work for him.
    Just like it didn't work for my best friend, but Pheraplex worked better.

My other buddy loved the drol, yet felt nada from Pheraplex.

everyone is different.
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.8%

I appreciate your responses. I don't think you are intentionally abusing us, far from it. You've certainly fulfilled a demand.

I just have a right to vent, since you've been holding onto my money for some time now. Re-read my post. I'm not saying you are shady, I'm saying this situation is shady as hell, b/c for all we know, you don't even have the raws stateside. And if you didn't need the $ to purchase the raws, you really shouldn't have done a pre-sale. That's like me pre-selling pot before harvest. Bad idea.

You could get rid of a lot of doubt if you'd just spend $100 and get a third-party verification and email it along with order confirmations.

FWIW, I've talked to two Chinese chem houses who all offered to do H- and PP- clones, and gave me a one-week turnaround, so I don't know what the holdup is.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

yes they are going to say that to get your business. Yet you never know if after you pay for it if you'll even get it past customs and for that matter if it will test out right.

A certain company ,very reputable company and you probably know them quite well, bought Sucralose from China and the turnaround took about 4 weeks to get. It was a one weak lead time to have it done, then it has to be shipped.
    Well the COA said it was all good, yet when they received it , IT WAS NOT sucralose $3000 down the drain.

Between the 3 of us, we have gone through someone we know have met in person and have never been dissappointed with their quality. Not only do they source it, they test it and test it again. They also guarantee that it will get to us and they have followed through. Yet it did take a while to clear customs but it did.

I guarantee 2 things, it is in the USA and it is being done.

Also COA is in my hands. Third party from a U.S. lab. This COA is for HMAX. PMAX is being faxed to me sometime today.
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Quote Originally Posted by ripped218
    Pro check your PM's when you get a chance i have a question for you,thanks.Also in what part of may will hmax come in,Middle ,early ,late?Thanks.
    Bump
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.14%

Could you please speculate on when you might have the Pmax to ship out. Thank you.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

Is your T-Boost 800 an equivalant to any of the other better known test boosters?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.68%

yes they are going to say that to get your business. Yet you never know if after you pay for it if you'll even get it past customs and for that matter if it will test out right.
    I guarantee 2 things, it is in the USA and it is being done.
    Also COA is in my hands. Third party from a U.S. lab. This COA is for HMAX. PMAX is being faxed to me sometime today.
    Thanks for the update Prom... not worried on you guys getting it out .. have a big enough stash already ..just adding to it.Also talked to a guy that runs a supplement store here in town... he was wondering about having this ordered for his store ... is it alright for him to talk to you about ordering some, or should he talk to someone else ??? He is talking a bulk order...
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.56%

Bump. Any update for me? Thanks.
    Sorry to bother you with this again, but I'm not sure what that answer meant. Am I all set to receive the order, or will you be getting back with me?

Thanks again.
    got it.
    Sent an email to: info@prometabolix.net I received an email from linkpt.net confirming that my credit card had been charged for the order. I verified this, the money has been withdrawn. The checkout process died after the CC info was taken, and your site shows that I have placed no orders. Order was for 5 bottles of HMAX. Please check your email for details and update my account to reflect this order. Thanks.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    I appreciate your responses. I don't think you are intentionally abusing us, far from it. You've certainly fulfilled a demand.

I just have a right to vent, since you've been holding onto my money for some time now. Re-read my post. I'm not saying you are shady, I'm saying this situation is shady as hell, b/c for all we know, you don't even have the raws stateside. And if you didn't need the $ to purchase the raws, you really shouldn't have done a pre-sale. That's like me pre-selling pot before harvest. Bad idea.

You could get rid of a lot of doubt if you'd just spend $100 and get a third-party verification and email it along with order confirmations.

FWIW, I've talked to two Chinese chem houses who all offered to do H- and PP- clones, and gave me a one-week turnaround, so I don't know what the holdup is.
    This is not an uncommon occurance for this type of buisness transaction...

This is not supply side ecomonics. It is not good buisness to load up on a specific product without researching demographics for demand. This is amplified by the current political situation with the type of products in question. The chem house just responds to the demand. A 500 kilo order will always delay a 20 kilo order, that just buisness. I too am on the wait. If we could get these products somewhere else quicker with all things being equal(price reliability), then we should. I have been un scathed by any board sponsors, so I will stand by and use up some old stock...
    ...in a worse case scenario, I'll just turn loose the dogs from American Express!!!...they are the Chuck Norris of CC companies...Just ask Scores in NYC.

ps. We used to call this period " dealer time " (hahaha)
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

Um, if someone can make the chem, get it to me within a week and find a place that will cap it , test it, then test it again, at a very reasonable cost by all means I am all for it.

I could have had this thing probably done 3 or 4 weeks ago, but I was rolling the dice doing that way.

Yeah email a dude from China, he says he can do it for you in a week . He gives me a quote, then a week later, when I dont respond , he wants to sell it for half of what he quoted earlier.

That sounds shady to me. I can then just trust him saying its good have it capped up some place not tested for purity then shipped to me.

So then its done. Oh wait, then I sell it to everyone saying its the bomb, only to have nobody get any results. What happened?

Well people wanted it fast and they got it, but only one problem ...its not even close to being the chem and for all we know could just be magnesium and malto in the capsule.

Wow, then not only would I have to refund everyone, but now my reputation is done, no one will buy from me anymore, and I go broke and I also lose the money I spent for the "fake" raw and the labor and the shipping.

That is why I did it my way. To be sure that we are all getting what we paid for and to get huge.

I would hope people would appreciate that.

Now as for delivery times , yeah that goes without saying , if there is a run ahead of ours for 20,000 bottles of product X , then we will not get priority .

That is the case right now.
  23. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Um, if someone can make the chem, get it to me within a week and find a place that will cap it , test it, then test it again, at a very reasonable cost by all means I am all for it.

I could have had this thing probably done 3 or 4 weeks ago, but I was rolling the dice doing that way.

Yeah email a dude from China, he says he can do it for you in a week . He gives me a quote, then a week later, when I dont respond , he wants to sell it for half of what he quoted earlier.

That sounds shady to me. I can then just trust him saying its good have it capped up some place not tested for purity then shipped to me.

So then its done. Oh wait, then I sell it to everyone saying its the bomb, only to have nobody get any results. What happened?

Well people wanted it fast and they got it, but only one problem ...its not even close to being the chem and for all we know could just be magnesium and malto in the capsule.

Wow, then not only would I have to refund everyone, but now my reputation is done, no one will buy from me anymore, and I go broke and I also lose the money I spent for the "fake" raw and the labor and the shipping.

That is why I did it my way. To be sure that we are all getting what we paid for and to get huge.

Now as for delivery times , yeah that goes without saying , if there is a run ahead of ours for 20,000 bottles of product X , then we will not get priority .

24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

Smile

" What? What are you talking about?... This is business. I am a businessman. This is what we do. " -Marlon Brando, The Freshman 1990
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jlothar1
    Is your T-Boost 800 an equivalant to any of the other better known test boosters?

bump
  26. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Quote Originally Posted by jlothar1
    bump
    If you click on the t-boost picture on the website ,you can see what it contains,its kinda small but you can make it out on the left on the description side.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.14%

Quote Originally Posted by muscles4life
    Could you please speculate on when you might have the Pmax to ship out. Thank you.
    bump
  28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

2 weeks.
    Ouch! I know.
    I may have to kick an extra bottle down in every order.

Let me think about it...
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

Tboost is like Alpha Male from Biotest.
    Longjack and Trib.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.14%

2 weeks.
    Ouch! I know.

Let me think about it...
    Your saying Pmax won't even ship out for another two weeks? So there is a month delay?
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

I feel real bad.
    I hate being at the mercy of production schedules.

I will make it up to all of you one way or another.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.14%

I feel real bad.
    I hate being at the mercy of production schedules.

I will make it up to all of you one way or another.
    Just keep us updated. Hopefully it comes sooner, I really would like to start a cycle.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%

Thumbs up

Very well said.

34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%

2 more weeks...ouch...well keep us updated
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.75%

2 weeks.
    Ouch! I know.

Let me think about it...

Damn, man! Could I please just have a refund...no exchanges. Order # 155. I ordered Megadrol (I am using a bottle now and I DO NOT want another) and Pmax. I am in the military and won't be here (in the US) when it's supposed to ship. Don't mean to be an A-hole, but I don't have any more time to wait!
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

I am. Its not like this was an already made chemical. Now I suspect since I have had a good amount of raw made there maybe some people that will come out with it also, since we started the wheels rolling.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

sure man . So no Pump Juice either then? Ok.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

APPROVED: $39.55 credited.

there you go. thats shady business for you.
    J/K.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.62%

sorry , I'm just sick as hell right now, so is my baby boy and 2 year old.
    Just a little grumpy thats all.
    Sorry it took so long Fluff. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this long, but now I know.
    Presale on 4-HD in July !
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Pro - you know others will come along and end up getting some more of this stuff, will cap it and ship it out in like 2 weeks.

No tests. No nothing.

And all will be well in "Lemmingville".

I know about production delays. I can't get a stainless steel piece of pipe made in <4 months down here along the Gulf Coast. Much less the more exotic production equipment made from stainless steel.

Edit - how about some of what JMH80 recommended??? Tmax?

Similar Forum Threads

1. The official I hate snow Thread
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:20 AM
  2. The Official Plasma vs. LCD thread!
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 05:48 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 10:53 PM