The official Prometabolix customer service thread

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
more like the 10th now.

but at least I got some TST coming to me on the 4th (my birthday). 24 bottles all for me.

Nothing says happy birthday more than 2 12packs of designer hormones!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
more like the 10th now.

but at least I got some TST coming to me on the 4th (my birthday). 24 bottles all for me.

Nothing says happy birthday more than 2 12packs of designer hormones!
maybe I have my head up my butt.... but what is TST?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Methothy TST from Biosciences,it's supposed to be better than 4ad the old standard for test in a PH cycle.

doc46

Awards
What is the status of order #221? Order placed March 26, items have not arrived and no response to emails.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it shipped my man. just a slight delay but I will issue you a gift voucher for $5 just to make it up to you for the delay.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Prometabolix this is my first time ordering from you,i was wondering if i put no signature required for fed ex delivery,will you put that on the package,also when an order is shipped fed ex do you give out a tracking number on your site?Thanks for your help.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Prometabolix this is my first time ordering from you,i was wondering if i put no signature required for fed ex delivery,will you put that on the package,also when an order is shipped fed ex do you give out a tracking number on your site?Thanks for your help.
Could anyone that has ordered from them before help me here?Thanks

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I can do both . I do have tracking numbers haven't been efficient enough to put them under the accounts .
But I do have them by request for now.
Believe me that is something I am working on right now.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I can do both . I do have tracking numbers haven't been efficient enough to put them under the accounts .
But I do have them by request for now.
Believe me that is something I am working on right now.
Thanks for your reply,i won't need one till the h-max comes in but i just wanted to make sure,since this is my first time ordering from you guys.

kbp

kbp

Awards
all megadrol orders ship today.
Does this include shipments to the testers that you announced in an ealier thread? I was on that list, emailed my address to you for this...back in Feb., I believe.

Also, regarding order #89 on 2/07/06, I have never rec'd the Citrulline Malate nor the Taurine that I ordered and paid.

Thanks for your assistance with this.
Bump on this post and questions.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pro check your PM's when you get a chance,thanks.

HugeBB

Awards
Sent an email to:

[email protected]

I received an email from linkpt.net confirming that my credit card had been charged for the order. I verified this, the money has been withdrawn. The checkout process died after the CC info was taken, and your site shows that I have placed no orders.

Order was for 5 bottles of HMAX. Please check your email for details and update my account to reflect this order.

Thanks.

muscles4life

Awards
I just sent an e-mail for order #222 two days ago, could you please respond? I just sent it again. Thanks

fastercon

Awards
i've noticed alot of requests on order shipments so I 'd like an update on mine also please. order #265 if you don't mind checking ,give me an estimated time when it will go out. thanks & keep up the good work

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there is a new post that I made regarding ETA on the products.

Believe me I am as anxious as you are.

Especially about the good news regarding HMAX and COA.

I should have these documents in my hand by next week.

thats another reason for delay. Making sure this is the stuff.
Also regarding PMAX, people had questions regarding isomers etc...
There is no mixture from what tests show.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i just ordered my buy 4 get 1 free of h-max and requested to have it shipped with my other order of 4 mdrols and 4 p-max.

matt212

Awards
My question is, what is the difference between the compound/compound names between the first and second compounds that was metioned earlier? The first compound that was stated for Hmax seems to be replica of the first batch of Hdrol. Now according to the other message, it is now a replica of the second batch of Hdrol. What is the difference and is it anybody here that has used both first and second batch of Hdrol to give a comparison. Thanks.

matt212

Awards
I'm not trying to be funny with the other posts, but I know everyone is always in or subscribed in other threads so this way we could get some feedback on this.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to understand what a COA is worth.

You promised 3rd party testing.

And PMAX has not shipped yet, correct?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I ordered on 3/24....

It was mega and Pmax.

Order #170

From the site:
Order History
03/24/2006 Payment processed
04/03/2006 PMAX presale

Didnt get a shipping confirmation or tracking # yet. Whats the status?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ordered on 3/24....

It was mega and Pmax.

Order #170

From the site:
Order History
03/24/2006 Payment processed
04/03/2006 PMAX presale

Didnt get a shipping confirmation or tracking # yet. Whats the status?
I don't think the pmax has come in yet,i think thats why you havent gotten anything yet.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the pmax has come in yet,i think thats why you havent gotten anything yet.
ok, if thats true sorry to create any confusion. I know it was a pre-order. I think I just assumed the date was earlier, perhaps not. I didnt remember the exact date.

HugeBB

Awards
Sorry to bother you with this again, but I'm not sure what that answer meant. Am I all set to receive the order, or will you be getting back with me?

Thanks again.

Sent an email to:

[email protected]

I received an email from linkpt.net confirming that my credit card had been charged for the order. I verified this, the money has been withdrawn. The checkout process died after the CC info was taken, and your site shows that I have placed no orders.

Order was for 5 bottles of HMAX. Please check your email for details and update my account to reflect this order.

Thanks.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pro check your pm's when you get a chance,thanks.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
alright now where the is a p-max ,h max what now ?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
patience my bros.
I will reassure everyone again.
HMAX is May 2006.
and PMAX from what I just learned late last night is being bottled and labeled as we speak.
Its not like this is an easy process.
Probably should not have promised a delivery date but I was told one thing only to find out there had been some delays and some obstacles that we had to overcome to get this raw.
So for that I apologize.

As for purity and quality, we have some major distributors interested in carrying the products due to the quality, purity and price point. Otherwise they would not bother with us.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Pre sale = front money

front money = loans and seed money

seed money = production contracts

production contracts + time = products

products + time = results

results + time = happiness
--------------------------------------

money + time = happiness

anticipation > satisfation - money(time)= emails:jaw:

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pro check your PM's when you get a chance i have a question for you,thanks.Also in what part of may will hmax come in,Middle ,early ,late?Thanks.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
actually presale to gauge demand.
Money was already present.
now its the time factor.

the raws had already been ordered and on their way to the USA , its just that when dealing with this sort of thing it may take some time.
I did not anticipate it would take so long.
but patience will equal a lot of happiness and HYOOOGENESS.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only person that thinks this is all shady as hell?

I ordered a bunch of PMAX and was given a shipping date, which has been passed over for weeks.

Judging on posts here, there seem to be no reliable records of orders.

And we've never even seen any verification of any product quality, just promises.

And this has nothing to do with my Megadrol problems--this is just unprofessional. And criticizing people who feel this way is really uncool.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whos criticizing whom?
If you would like your money back it is not a problem.
Honestly , you have been the only person who I know that has had major issues with megadrol. I am being honest. I have had no other emails nor phone calls about it.

I do sell to stores and they have not had anything negative to say about it.

As for being shady? I don't know how to respond to such an accusation. I don't steal from anyone if that is what you are implying and I won't sell products that don't work or are not quality. I have way too much to lose to do that.
I provide the income for my entire family why would I want to screw over my family also? Does not make sense.

I wish you understood how hard it is, with current situations as they are, to have this thing done.
I was promised one thing then told another due to scheduling conflicts with runs for other companies.
They spoke to soon and I got excited so I pulled the trigger to have a presale . Obviously my mistake maybe I should have waited longer.

As for orders marked PMAX presale, that is just for categorizing the orders not a ship date.

If you want to discuss anything else feel free to email me.
[email protected]

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Ya ive ordered (3/24) Megadrol and Pmax... none shipped. I guess they were waiting to send the MD until the PMax is ready?

order # 170

Am I the only person that thinks this is all shady as hell?

I ordered a bunch of PMAX and was given a shipping date, which has been passed over for weeks.

Judging on posts here, there seem to be no reliable records of orders.

And we've never even seen any verification of any product quality, just promises.

And this has nothing to do with my Megadrol problems--this is just unprofessional. And criticizing people who feel this way is really uncool.
What megadrol problems?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it didnt work for him.
Just like it didn't work for my best friend, but Pheraplex worked better.

My other buddy loved the drol, yet felt nada from Pheraplex.

everyone is different.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your responses. I don't think you are intentionally abusing us, far from it. You've certainly fulfilled a demand.

I just have a right to vent, since you've been holding onto my money for some time now. Re-read my post. I'm not saying you are shady, I'm saying this situation is shady as hell, b/c for all we know, you don't even have the raws stateside. And if you didn't need the $ to purchase the raws, you really shouldn't have done a pre-sale. That's like me pre-selling pot before harvest. Bad idea.

You could get rid of a lot of doubt if you'd just spend $100 and get a third-party verification and email it along with order confirmations.

FWIW, I've talked to two Chinese chem houses who all offered to do H- and PP- clones, and gave me a one-week turnaround, so I don't know what the holdup is.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes they are going to say that to get your business. Yet you never know if after you pay for it if you'll even get it past customs and for that matter if it will test out right.

A certain company ,very reputable company and you probably know them quite well, bought Sucralose from China and the turnaround took about 4 weeks to get. It was a one weak lead time to have it done, then it has to be shipped.
Well the COA said it was all good, yet when they received it , IT WAS NOT sucralose $3000 down the drain.

Between the 3 of us, we have gone through someone we know have met in person and have never been dissappointed with their quality. Not only do they source it, they test it and test it again. They also guarantee that it will get to us and they have followed through. Yet it did take a while to clear customs but it did.

I guarantee 2 things, it is in the USA and it is being done.

Also COA is in my hands. Third party from a U.S. lab. This COA is for HMAX. PMAX is being faxed to me sometime today.

muscles4life

Awards
Could you please speculate on when you might have the Pmax to ship out. Thank you.

jlothar1

Awards
Is your T-Boost 800 an equivalant to any of the other better known test boosters?

raider1

raider1

Awards
yes they are going to say that to get your business. Yet you never know if after you pay for it if you'll even get it past customs and for that matter if it will test out right.
I guarantee 2 things, it is in the USA and it is being done.
Also COA is in my hands. Third party from a U.S. lab. This COA is for HMAX. PMAX is being faxed to me sometime today.
Thanks for the update Prom... not worried on you guys getting it out .. have a big enough stash already ..just adding to it.Also talked to a guy that runs a supplement store here in town... he was wondering about having this ordered for his store ... is it alright for him to talk to you about ordering some, or should he talk to someone else ??? He is talking a bulk order...

HugeBB

Awards
Bump. Any update for me? Thanks.
Sorry to bother you with this again, but I'm not sure what that answer meant. Am I all set to receive the order, or will you be getting back with me?

Thanks again.
Sent an email to: [email protected] I received an email from linkpt.net confirming that my credit card had been charged for the order. I verified this, the money has been withdrawn. The checkout process died after the CC info was taken, and your site shows that I have placed no orders. Order was for 5 bottles of HMAX. Please check your email for details and update my account to reflect this order. Thanks.