The official Prometabolix customer service thread

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your responses. I don't think you are intentionally abusing us, far from it. You've certainly fulfilled a demand.

I just have a right to vent, since you've been holding onto my money for some time now. Re-read my post. I'm not saying you are shady, I'm saying this situation is shady as hell, b/c for all we know, you don't even have the raws stateside. And if you didn't need the $ to purchase the raws, you really shouldn't have done a pre-sale. That's like me pre-selling pot before harvest. Bad idea.

You could get rid of a lot of doubt if you'd just spend $100 and get a third-party verification and email it along with order confirmations.

FWIW, I've talked to two Chinese chem houses who all offered to do H- and PP- clones, and gave me a one-week turnaround, so I don't know what the holdup is.
This is not an uncommon occurance for this type of buisness transaction...

This is not supply side ecomonics. It is not good buisness to load up on a specific product without researching demographics for demand. This is amplified by the current political situation with the type of products in question. The chem house just responds to the demand. A 500 kilo order will always delay a 20 kilo order, that just buisness. I too am on the wait. If we could get these products somewhere else quicker with all things being equal(price reliability), then we should. I have been un scathed by any board sponsors, so I will stand by and use up some old stock...
...in a worse case scenario, I'll just turn loose the dogs from American Express!!!...they are the Chuck Norris of CC companies...Just ask Scores in NYC.

ps. We used to call this period " dealer time " (hahaha)

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Um, if someone can make the chem, get it to me within a week and find a place that will cap it , test it, then test it again, at a very reasonable cost by all means I am all for it.

I could have had this thing probably done 3 or 4 weeks ago, but I was rolling the dice doing that way.

Yeah email a dude from China, he says he can do it for you in a week . He gives me a quote, then a week later, when I dont respond , he wants to sell it for half of what he quoted earlier.

That sounds shady to me. I can then just trust him saying its good have it capped up some place not tested for purity then shipped to me.

So then its done. Oh wait, then I sell it to everyone saying its the bomb, only to have nobody get any results. What happened?

Well people wanted it fast and they got it, but only one problem ...its not even close to being the chem and for all we know could just be magnesium and malto in the capsule.

Wow, then not only would I have to refund everyone, but now my reputation is done, no one will buy from me anymore, and I go broke and I also lose the money I spent for the "fake" raw and the labor and the shipping.

That is why I did it my way. To be sure that we are all getting what we paid for and to get huge.

I would hope people would appreciate that.

Now as for delivery times , yeah that goes without saying , if there is a run ahead of ours for 20,000 bottles of product X , then we will not get priority .

That is the case right now.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: :clap2:
Um, if someone can make the chem, get it to me within a week and find a place that will cap it , test it, then test it again, at a very reasonable cost by all means I am all for it.

I could have had this thing probably done 3 or 4 weeks ago, but I was rolling the dice doing that way.

Yeah email a dude from China, he says he can do it for you in a week . He gives me a quote, then a week later, when I dont respond , he wants to sell it for half of what he quoted earlier.

That sounds shady to me. I can then just trust him saying its good have it capped up some place not tested for purity then shipped to me.

So then its done. Oh wait, then I sell it to everyone saying its the bomb, only to have nobody get any results. What happened?

Well people wanted it fast and they got it, but only one problem ...its not even close to being the chem and for all we know could just be magnesium and malto in the capsule.

Wow, then not only would I have to refund everyone, but now my reputation is done, no one will buy from me anymore, and I go broke and I also lose the money I spent for the "fake" raw and the labor and the shipping.

That is why I did it my way. To be sure that we are all getting what we paid for and to get huge.

Now as for delivery times , yeah that goes without saying , if there is a run ahead of ours for 20,000 bottles of product X , then we will not get priority .

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

" What? What are you talking about?... This is business. I am a businessman. This is what we do. " -Marlon Brando, The Freshman 1990

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 weeks.
Ouch! I know.
I may have to kick an extra bottle down in every order.

Let me think about it...

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tboost is like Alpha Male from Biotest.
Longjack and Trib.

muscles4life

Awards
2 weeks.
Ouch! I know.

Let me think about it...
Your saying Pmax won't even ship out for another two weeks? So there is a month delay? :frustrate :sad: :wtf:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel real bad.
I hate being at the mercy of production schedules.

I will make it up to all of you one way or another.

muscles4life

Awards
I feel real bad.
I hate being at the mercy of production schedules.

I will make it up to all of you one way or another.
Just keep us updated. Hopefully it comes sooner, I really would like to start a cycle.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Very well said.

fluffy

Awards
2 weeks.
Ouch! I know.

Let me think about it...

Damn, man! Could I please just have a refund...no exchanges. Order # 155. I ordered Megadrol (I am using a bottle now and I DO NOT want another) and Pmax. I am in the military and won't be here (in the US) when it's supposed to ship. Don't mean to be an A-hole, but I don't have any more time to wait!

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am. Its not like this was an already made chemical. Now I suspect since I have had a good amount of raw made there maybe some people that will come out with it also, since we started the wheels rolling.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
APPROVED: $39.55 credited.

there you go. thats shady business for you.
J/K.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry , I'm just sick as hell right now, so is my baby boy and 2 year old.
Just a little grumpy thats all.
Sorry it took so long Fluff. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this long, but now I know.
Presale on 4-HD in July !

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Pro - you know others will come along and end up getting some more of this stuff, will cap it and ship it out in like 2 weeks.

No tests. No nothing.

And all will be well in "Lemmingville".

I know about production delays. I can't get a stainless steel piece of pipe made in <4 months down here along the Gulf Coast. Much less the more exotic production equipment made from stainless steel.

Edit - how about some of what JMH80 recommended??? Tmax?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't have a problem waiting especially seeing the political nature of the environment that we live in now concerning certain products, plus those COA's are nice. Just curious as to what people expected, it was a pre-sale, thats the point isn't it? To see how many people were interested in buying.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry it took so long Fluff. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this long, but now I know.
Pro hope you get better soon as well as your children.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 weeks.
Ouch! I know.

Let me think about it...
This sounds like a good way to make up for the delay.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Prom, don't sweat it man.. your health and family always come first ...I am just happy you did for this for us.. when you look at what the main H is selling for now.. it is insane:jaw: guys like you keep these prices where a working stiff like me can afford them and buy what we need to do a safe cycle ..If you keep these prices going ,you will have me as a customer always... take care and hope things get better for your family ... :thumbsup:

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Prom, thanks for your effort on this, and I may re-purchase down the road, but I need my money back. I can't wait any longer. Sent you an email too. Order #200.

HugeBB

Awards
Bump...still looking for a response on this... Thanks.
Bump. Any update for me? Thanks.
Sorry to bother you with this again, but I'm not sure what that answer meant. Am I all set to receive the order, or will you be getting back with me? Thanks again.
Sent an email to: [email protected] I received an email from linkpt.net confirming that my credit card had been charged for the order. I verified this, the money has been withdrawn. The checkout process died after the CC info was taken, and your site shows that I have placed no orders. Order was for 5 bottles of HMAX. Please check your email for details and update my account to reflect this order. Thanks.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your order is updated in my system.
You are all good.
I have it in my linkpoint system.

jlothar1

Awards
If you want to combine the shipment of order #'s 164 and 256 I'm cool with that(save u some $ on the shipping). If you're giving out extra supps as compensation for production delays I would love to try the Pump Juice 2.0. If not if you have any PJ 2.0 samples I would appreciate it. As you can see from my order history I'll be well stocked on the PHs. Thanks.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Prom, thanks for your effort on this, and I may re-purchase down the road, but I need my money back. I can't wait any longer. Sent you an email too. Order #200.
Bump for a response--didn't get an email back yet either.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will take care of this tonight.
finalizing some things today with a distributor so you can purchase these products from your favorite retailer.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
By tonight, did you mean Monday night? Cause that was last night. Should I just do a chargeback?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you'll pick up the products from Island supplements or your favorite e-tailer.

thanks for being so patient for so long.
sucks things had to be this way.

Oh well.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you'll pick up the products from Island supplements or your favorite e-tailer.

thanks for being so patient for so long.
sucks things had to be this way.

Oh well.
It's all good Pro,good things come to those who wait.:hammer:

aaarrroonn

Awards
i ordered two pmax's in the middle of march and now its the middle of april. pmax came in on the 4th? i was charged and i'd just like to know whats going on
172.30.184.55-10A32AB1C19-101E218-6DE7E3

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i ordered two pmax's in the middle of march and now its the middle of april. pmax came in on the 4th? i was charged and i'd just like to know whats going on
172.30.184.55-10A32AB1C19-101E218-6DE7E3
P max hasnt come in yet it is running behind.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pro having never ordered from you before,i was wondering how do you let a customer know when their order has been shipped?Email?ect.ect.,thanks for the info.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pro please check your pm's when you get a chance ,thanks.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes signature not required , you will be notified when it ships and tracking info is available.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanksfor the reply Pro.:nutkick:

Last edited:

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know i was saying thanks,you thought i was being sarcastic,:rofl: no i saw the reply.Thanks for it.:hammer: p.s. i type fast so my spelling sucks for future reference.

Last edited:
raider1

raider1

Awards
Prom, I just changed my primary address on my account .. will my pre-sale orders now ship to that address or should I email you to have those orders pending shipped to that ?? :blink:

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I see p-max is up on the site, can it still be ordered. Or did everything get sold out?

dhartnet

Banned
Awards
Pro..

Only reason I bring this to this thread is I sent 3 emails, all unanswered. I was hoping to get a refund for the following order..

Order #189 (PMAX presale)
Order Date: Saturday 25 March, 2006

thx...

Dave

Kaddy

Awards
I paypal'd funds for an order of HMAX on April 5th. I didn't realize then that it would be months before the product shipped and asked that the order be changed to PMAX or, preferably, Megadrol. I was told that would be fine and haven't heard anything since.

Order Number: 270

What can I do about this order?