The official Prometabolix customer service thread

Page 2 of 21 First 1234 ... Last

1. whats the deal on Melting Point, is it safe for women?

2. yes as far I know.
    got my mom on it.
    •   

3. im assuming that the 2 day shipping will apply as soon as pmax is in stock....?

4. ok Moms on it..how long, did she loose weight...is it like a cycle on/off thing or is it take it as you want type thing

5. weight I don't know, inches and fat def. significant as her clothes are looser and she looks leaner.

excuse me if this is not scientific enough , you know , not enough data, numbers, body fat %.

but to know my mom is to know shes not one to do all that. she just goes by how she looks and how her clothes fit her.
    •   

6. Any updates on order #151? Thanks.

7. all megadrol orders ship today.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix
    all megadrol orders ship today.
    Does this include shipments to the testers that you announced in an ealier thread? I was on that list, emailed my address to you for this...back in Feb., I believe.

Also, regarding order #89 on 2/07/06, I have never rec'd the Citrulline Malate nor the Taurine that I ordered and paid.

Thanks for your assistance with this.

9. Hi,

Great Prices. Would it be possible to get an update for order #251?

10. How would I go about cancelling an order and having a refund issued?

11. that order was sent out a couple days ago. You are welcome to refuse it and I'll issue a refund to you no problem.

12. Cool. In that case. I was hungry and pissy last night. My apologies for coming off as an ass.

Thanks for the update.

13. are the megadrol tabs shipping? could u check #251?

14. yes they are , they all went out thurs and friday.

sorry for any delay, did not expect the large volume and I am at best a 2 man show with family commitments.

15. I think whats happening is the customers are going back to the link that was provided when we ordered and order ticket number still says pending.
  16. Smile

same here. paymnt hit my bank but prometabolix still says pending

17. havent updated the status of all orders yet.

did not expect the volume that hit me .
    so I have my 2 year old and 8 month old helping me pack up the orders.

forgive me if you receive bottles covered with saliva that is my 8 month old boy.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix
    havent updated the status of all orders yet.

did not expect the volume that hit me .
    so I have my 2 year old and 8 month old helping me pack up the orders.

forgive me if you receive bottles covered with saliva that is my 8 month old boy.
    Its all good.

19. as long as I get them, I'd wash poopy off the bottles!

20. any update on the p-max shipping? still expected to ship on the 4th?

21. more like the 10th now.

but at least I got some TST coming to me on the 4th (my birthday). 24 bottles all for me.

Nothing says happy birthday more than 2 12packs of designer hormones!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Prometabolix
    more like the 10th now.

but at least I got some TST coming to me on the 4th (my birthday). 24 bottles all for me.

Nothing says happy birthday more than 2 12packs of designer hormones!
    maybe I have my head up my butt.... but what is TST?

23. Methothy TST from Biosciences,it's supposed to be better than 4ad the old standard for test in a PH cycle.

24. What is the status of order #221? Order placed March 26, items have not arrived and no response to emails.

25. it shipped my man. just a slight delay but I will issue you a gift voucher for $5 just to make it up to you for the delay.

26. when did it ship??

27. Quote Originally Posted by ripped218
    Methothy TST from Biosciences,it's supposed to be better than 4ad the old standard for test in a PH cycle.
    Thanks Ripped.

28. Prometabolix this is my first time ordering from you,i was wondering if i put no signature required for fed ex delivery,will you put that on the package,also when an order is shipped fed ex do you give out a tracking number on your site?Thanks for your help.

29. Is the site down?

30. its working try it now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The official I hate snow Thread
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:20 AM
  2. The Official Plasma vs. LCD thread!
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 04:48 PM