• First Up Vote
Product information

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

So powerful I had to dose every other day. Used it on my Halo cycle and it really helped me through it. It's a pleasing aloe lotion that dries almost instantaneously and is SUPER POWERFUL; their carrier is top notch. Pricey, but so worth it!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
4/5

This stuff would be great on cycle in terms of controlling estrogen. The only reason this is being rated a 4 rather than a 5 is the lack of uniformity on the dispenser. It's best to use an oral syringe to measure out your dosage.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
5/5

Formeron:5/5

Application:
this went on amazing,dried very quick within minutes.Had a pleasant smell and my wife loved it.It did however leave a sparkly look almost like i had glitter on me after applying.Didnt bother me but is something i wanted to note.

Effects:
I have used many ai's before,i must say i have become a believer in topicals now without a doubt.I started this while on cycle and ran it until now in my pct which im in week 3.When i started it on cycle i noticed it brought down a lot of my bloat within days.Also,i am a pretty vascular person in general,but this took my vascularity to a whole new level.Looked like my skin was paper thin even when i know i was holding water.I also did notice an increase in my libido,not extreme,but it was there especially noticeable since i was running tren!I also noticed a nice increase in strength.I was well into my cycle for me to know i did get a strength increase from the formeron.I did not experience any high estro related signs since being in pct either.So i would say it did good at keeping it low.I have kept a lot of my strength since my cycle ended.I did not have any gyno issues,i did at certain points feel i was starting to and got worried.But i have ran tren before and must say i had to use other compounds to eliminate my gyno last time from tren.So i would say im very pleased about this.I have also took on a very nice recomp and leaned back out since cycle ended.

Value:
this product is priced at 43.99 here at nutra planet.I of course did not have to pay so it was an amazing value for me.But in the case i did pay,i would have been happy with the product for the price vs. results.Of course we would all love to see all products a bit cheaper.In the end the product did work,and worked great for me and my intensions for using it.I will buy this in the future as an ai for my pct and would honestly love to use this standalone when not on cycle or pct so i can guage the results more in depth.

Overall:
As i said i was very happy with this product as use for my ai.I would and hope i do get to run it again.I enjoyed the product and had plenty of good and desired effects from it.I would recommend it to a friend especially in the case you have never tried a topical ai.It will change your mind for sure and make you a believer.

macdady

macdady

Awards
5/5

Just finished up a bottle on nothing but it and daa... for some reason no signs of test boosting after one month, but the formeron sure did its job lol. One week after starting it my wife looked at me and said hey you lost some weight in your arms they look nice. So I'd say it works pretty well for drying you out, one thing I'd say is that I was taking it 4 pumps a day the whole month(did have to unscrew the cap and go all Heinz 57 on its ass to get the last few doses though) I'm pleased over all with the product and would give it 5/5 for a AI

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome bro thanks.

Yah ....when the pump stops working there is still a good deal left in the bottom but its worth turning it over for the rest ;)
Glad it worked well for you.

bjordan

5/5

Let me start by saying Black Lion Research Products always delivers for your situation, on cycle, post or support they have your back. If you use one of their products you will see what im talking about. Im currently using formeron and it is amazing in all ways. It dries in no time, smells amazing and you can feel it hit you in seconds Top Notch product form an equally Top Notch company.

Hey Brundel just wanted to say hi im workin with tgb and wanted to say thanks for making Formeron. Everyone i know that lifts that uses it loves it.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Review from my log:

Fomeron / Prolactrone final review :

What a great PCT this was !!

I managed to hold on to 5 lbs of solid gains from my cycle and drop 2% BF.

I experienced NO sides in fact I was able to increase strength while on a caloric deficit . Expect increases in muscle hardness , vascularity and a drying effect . In many ways this PCT was more effective then my cycle itself.

Dosing as follows :

Fomeron 4 pumps per day

Prolactrone 3 caps per day

Bulk DAA 3 grams per day

5 times a week in the gym doing a standard push pull routine . One day a week for legs . Rep ranges of 12-15 and limited cardio.

Diet was maintenance calories for 2 weeks then 500 below following a 16/8 intermittent fasting protocol .

Very effective at restoring natural hormone balance . Overall health benefits of stronger , deeper sleep and increased recovery . It actually got rid of the bags under my eyes.

I would be totally confident using this setup for milder compounds such as epistane and halodrol . No need for risking research chemicals when a safer more effective option is available.

Black lion research has created in my opinion the best topical AI available . From the container to the actual product it screams quality .

Prolactrone countered any of the sides some experience using DAA.

I don't think this combo could be beat wether using for a PCT or testosterone booster . I'll be using this again in the future .

Thanks Brundel , Maniac and Black Lion Research .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me start by saying Black Lion Research Products always delivers for your situation, on cycle, post or support they have your back. If you use one of their products you will see what im talking about. Im currently using formeron and it is amazing in all ways. It dries in no time, smells amazing and you can feel it hit you in seconds Top Notch product form an equally Top Notch company.

Hey Brundel just wanted to say hi im workin with tgb and wanted to say thanks for making Formeron. Everyone i know that lifts that uses it loves it.
Hey Brother. Thanks for the good words. We take pride in our products. Also...TGB is the best in the business. A great guy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Review from my log:

Fomeron / Prolactrone final review :

What a great PCT this was !!

I managed to hold on to 5 lbs of solid gains from my cycle and drop 2% BF.

I experienced NO sides in fact I was able to increase strength while on a caloric deficit . Expect increases in muscle hardness , vascularity and a drying effect . In many ways this PCT was more effective then my cycle itself.

Dosing as follows :

Fomeron 4 pumps per day

Prolactrone 3 caps per day

Bulk DAA 3 grams per day

5 times a week in the gym doing a standard push pull routine . One day a week for legs . Rep ranges of 12-15 and limited cardio.

Diet was maintenance calories for 2 weeks then 500 below following a 16/8 intermittent fasting protocol .

Very effective at restoring natural hormone balance . Overall health benefits of stronger , deeper sleep and increased recovery . It actually got rid of the bags under my eyes.

I would be totally confident using this setup for milder compounds such as epistane and halodrol . No need for risking research chemicals when a safer more effective option is available.

Black lion research has created in my opinion the best topical AI available . From the container to the actual product it screams quality .

Prolactrone countered any of the sides some experience using DAA.

I don't think this combo could be beat wether using for a PCT or testosterone booster . I'll be using this again in the future .

Thanks Brundel and Black Lion Research .
THanks for the detailed review!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

First off, I wanted to give this some time before writing up anything in order to make sure there was no placebo or effects that did not last past the first few weeks. I am into my 3rd month and just finishing up my second bottle.

In short, Formeron is amazing. I am on TRT and have my protocol dialed in with no e2 issues, but noticed that even with e2 within range, I still had a little water bloat and very mild aggression the day of injection. Since I incorporated Formeron at 2 pumps a day, I have lost about 3 lbs on average and have shredded up like never before. This definitely had me dump that excess water and also really boosted my mood on inject days.

As an added plus, the smell is great and it dries really fast. I almost wish the smell lasted longer because it is clean, citrus smell like a soap.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro!
I really appreciate the review. I love Formeron and it makes me happy when others get to experience it!

:)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Fromeron is the best transdermal formestane. Two pumps a day is all you need. It dries very quickly and you don't need as much pumps as other products.I can not wait until BLR comes out with its natty test booster.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
stuff is actually the best form. I want more but I'm broke lol

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Fromeron is the best transdermal formestane. Two pumps a day is all you need. It dries very quickly and you don't need as much pumps as other products.I can not wait until BLR comes out with its natty test booster.
To use with form yes me too!

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
5/5

This product was something I have never taken before... I had just started keeping my body "trimmed" of hair... Application was easy. Smell was appealing... and confidence was exhuming!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I have used this several times and is very effective each time. Will order again soon.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have 5 bottles in my closet but always think about ordering a case or something in the event that it is ever discontinued or something. haha

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
5/5

If your goal is to stay completely natty this isnt the product for you as i know it is considered an extremely mild, imo weak ProHormone but as far as an AI, formeron is the best. Id give it 5's across the board, no side effects at all for me and ive ran 3 pumps a day before. Steady strength gains, got leaner drier, great for recomp would stack really well with something like X-gels.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I still have 5 bottles in my closet but always think about ordering a case or something in the event that it is ever discontinued or something. haha
Bro I know. I'm not using it right now but every week or so I randomly order a few bottles lol. Wonder if brundel would give a deal on a bulk buy

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
5/5

Conditions of use:

I planned to use this for pct, and I'm damn glad I had it on hand. Unfortunately I tore my rotator cuff about 4 weeks in the cycle and decided to jump right into pct.

It consisted of:

Nolva: 20/20/20
Formeron: 2 pumps ed for 2 weeks, 3 pumps ed there after
DAA: 5g ed

Other non-hormonals such as vit-b, vit-d, fish oil, sesamin, cycle-support, DCP 2.0

Observations:

I started at 2 pumps to gauge tolerance, after about a week the boys felt more full, and my libido began to recover. By the end of week 2 of pct I felt like I was back on the 300mg of 4AD transdermal I was using on cycle, my gf asked if I decided to go back on! I was extremely impressed as this is the fastest I've ever recovered (partial or otherwise), and I started the cycle with 2 weeks of m1t which always kills me.

As others have mentioned it drys very quickly, it was night and day compared to the matrix I used for the 4AD and all others I have tried.

Others have had issues with the pump, and I agree but I don't think I've ever not had issues with dispensing transdermals. Using an oral syringe is the best way to dose imo.

Unfortunately I can't speak to keeping gains because of the injury. My entire routine changed and I know I've lost strength but that is not a reflection on the product by any means.

The only issue I have with the product now is whether I should use it for pct, or use it on cycle as a test-like base. Good problems to have in my book!

Mystere3

Awards
5/5

Excellent product. Very good carrier, effective in controlling estrogen, absorbs quickly!

svida

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Guys..this product is AMAZING!!!! I've been using this with Androgel the past 2 months and it has reduced my estradiol from about 55 to 31! I've dropped 9 lbs and am more cut and leaner than I've ever been. Recently I've also stacked their fat burner product "Incinderine" and the fat keeps melting off. Black Lion's products are the absolute bomb.

goblue79

Awards
This may be a stupid question but I am new to this stuff. Could I use this during my cycle but still use my planned PCT as well?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys..this product is AMAZING!!!! I've been using this with Androgel the past 2 months and it has reduced my estradiol from about 55 to 31! I've dropped 9 lbs and am more cut and leaner than I've ever been. Recently I've also stacked their fat burner product "Incinderine" and the fat keeps melting off. Black Lion's products are the absolute bomb.
So great! Thanks for the review.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may be a stupid question but I am new to this stuff. Could I use this during my cycle but still use my planned PCT as well?
Yes sir can be used for both.

made2last

Awards
I see ppl recommending using a oral syringe to dose, how do you guys do this? twist the cap off and extract?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't need to be that precise. One it gets to the point that the pump is no longer beneficial, unscrew the top and eye ball it.

breakoutyear

Awards
I was considering trying Formeron out and adding it with Folli. My understanding is that 1-2 pumps has an AI effect and 3-4 pumps have an anabolic effect as far as muscle gain. Does 3-4 pumps cause any shutdown? And will you keep the gains without PCT if your were to take 3-4 pumps lets say for 6 weeks?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be buying this for sure.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This stuff works really well. I'm using it on a trest/epi cycle now and 1.5 pumps a day keeps estrogen noticibly in check. Great for the drying out effects as well. It dries fast, isn't sticky or greasy, and smells great. I suppose people respond differently, but in can't imagine needing anything stronger.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review brother thanks!!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
5/5

The drying out is already working 3 days in! This product is unreal

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I will be running 800mg Test E ew for 10 weeks and 300mg Tren e ew for 10 weeks...along with 2 pumps of formeron to keep sides in check! I will be back stocking Androgel for coming off cycle! I woukld like some insight on if I need a PCT? all the research Ive done and some doctor and anesthesiologist friends of mine as I work in the medical field have told me that I wont need a PCT. Just a slow decrease at the end of the ten week cycle for weeks 11-12 at 400mg for week 11 then 200 mg for week 12 of JUST test e then start Androgel (TRT) back at normal dose and run for atleast 10 weekd before or if I decide to run another round. Any input would be greatly appriciate.

GOD BLESS and GOOD LIFTING MATES
At 800mg test you might need more than 2 pumps.
Start at 2 if you want but if you start to retain water or have negative sides from elevated estro bump the dose up.

mblake89

Awards
5/5

I have tried a few formestane products in the past one being oral and the other being transdermal. The first transdermal i tried was way too greasy and took forever to dry not to mention underdosed at only 25 mgs a squirt. The oral version i didn't get much out of but it's probably because i didnt dose it high enough. The formeron however is awesome. I only used 1 pump a day which gave somehting like 75 mgs of formestane. Also it does smell bad or take a long time to dry or make your clothes sticky. IMHO best transdermal formestane out right now.

symtex21

Awards
5/5

Was having terrible e2 sides even on arimidex. I used formeron after 5 days , I was feeling great. I will use this as my AI of choice.

Dexter 123

Awards
Ok started my formeron last night 2 pumps to chest shoulder area! And today my right nipple is sore I've had gyno probs in the past any answers to this thanks, unless it's the product working?

Dexter 123

Awards
Ok lil quiet in here! Anyway been taking formeron for six days! Congratulations on such a product been dosing 2-3 pumps a day with minimal training due to work commitments n I've lost lots of water drying up well be starting training tommoro can't wait to see affects! Chest area much better don't look lyk moobs as much

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok started my formeron last night 2 pumps to chest shoulder area! And today my right nipple is sore I've had gyno probs in the past any answers to this thanks, unless it's the product working?
This is a Formeron review thread. PLease ask questions regarding Formeron or other products in the Formeron FAQ in our subforum.
We dont want to muddy up the reviews with questions.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
5/5

i bought 3 bottles of this. i used one for my pct and the others i just continuously ran after my pct. i loved the extra boost in the gym and the drying effect it had on my body if i had the funds i would be purchasing more.

Guinnessmike

Awards
4/5

This was my first transdermal and I was not 100% sold...at first. It did what it was supposed to do. I leaned out a bit. I'll buy it again.

TTWSUFree

Awards
5/5

Formeron: 5/5

Though new to AM, not new to supplementation. Anybody remember the day of a product called "Hot Stuff" by Hot Stuff Nutritionals? Yep, I go back that far.

Because of the long history with supplements, tend to be extremely skeptical, not of the science or substance, but suppliers. They would mostly under dose, have no clue regarding the therapeutic requirement to experience true efficacy.

Formeron hit it out of the part.

3 days at 2 pumps, and I was a lean, mean machine. With being 51, a 1 pack is more the norm than any other ab combo. 2 packs, 3 pack, maybe even 3.75 pack. Go figure??? With the drying out effect of Formeron reducing the subcutaneous water logging, the six is far more visible. This is inspiring and motivational to me to be more aggressive against the subcutaneous fat, which Formeron appear to be helping with this as well. Formeron has produced a greater sense of wellbeing, not doubt by reducing E2 with a corresponding feedback of increasing free test. See below for week by week breakdown.

4 weeks logging.
Week 1: 2 pumps daily. 3 day noticed reduction in water retention
Week 2-4: Went between 2 or 3 pumps a day. more drying effect. Like mentioned above, six more visible. Muscle pumps pretty crazy; and all the time with proper dieting. The muscle pumps gave great effect for workouts. Feel anabolic all the time. Recovery significantly reduced. DOMS recovery instead of 3+ days, only 1-2 days.

Though week 2-4 were basically the same, please note that Formeron kept in me in an anabolic state all the time, which is why I think it's helping to burn the subcutaneous fat.

Thanks to BLR.

Disclaimer: Reviews are my experiences and does not represent general experiences. Recommendation is that you read and study product carefully. This helps tremendously with sustaining what's good and works and ridding the field of what's useless and uneffective.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Firstly much of bad word on BLR but for me this compagny makes products of quality.
As a customer we ask for product of quality and wich function.

Formeron is incredible !!!!!
I had the best physique of my life by 2 pumps/day.
Shredded, hard, vascularity, libido like a beast and strenght.

I can say that formeron works really. It makes what it must make.
I switched with another product and total catastrophe but I will not polemize.
Retake formeron and BOOM works perfect .

I am a customer, I spent much money in supplements but BLR makes party of those wich I have trust.

Customers for supplements not looking for the best price but the quality.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear!

You can name the same 5-6 people that have a beef with BLR because that is just what they do. Consumers know better and that is why BLR is successful regardless of the garbage spread by a few.

TTWSUFree

Awards
Good to hear!

You can name the same 5-6 people that have a beef with BLR because that is just what they do. Consumers know better and that is why BLR is successful regardless of the garbage spread by a few.
My concern typically is not with a company product when they first come out. Majority of cases their initial products are the bomb, then they become mainstream and I guess they go for increased profit margins and product quality diminishes.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Firstly much of bad word on BLR but for me this compagny makes products of quality.
As a customer we ask for product of quality and wich function.

Formeron is incredible !!!!!
I had the best physique of my life by 2 pumps/day.
Shredded, hard, vascularity, libido like a beast and strenght.

I can say that formeron works really. It makes what it must make.
I switched with another product and total catastrophe but I will not polemize.
Retake formeron and BOOM works perfect .

I am a customer, I spent much money in supplements but BLR makes party of those wich I have trust.

Customers for supplements not looking for the best price but the quality.
Very nice review.BLR does put out nothing but quality products.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
When I first used formeron loveddddddddddd the smell and am very very shocked how far one bottle goes! Only negative about it is the absorption formastanzol is better in this area. But formeron defly does the job never developed any signs of gyno well on this! drys u out decently. but crystalizes the longer u have it another r negative about it. But defly like how long it lasts and for the price u cant beat it