Formeron

biggsteve

Awards
quick question, is this best taken twice a day in two pump doses or once a day in a 4 pump dose? and if the split doses is there an optimal time between? thanks for any help

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Several months back i was 8 days into an Xtreme Tren-Z cycle and did notice the tips of my nipples were tender so i then applied 1ml Formeron for several days this solved the problem and it never resurfaced,

I apply it every now and then for a quick dry out, its always fast and effective, an excellent value 4 money product

Sampsa88

Sampsa88

Awards
Hi. Can i use it as standalone? And do i get libido broblems if it kills all my estrogen?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi. Can i use it as standalone? And do i get libido broblems if it kills all my estrogen?
Works great standalone.
Most people see a libido increase.
If it killed all your estrogen yes you would have libido issues but formestane does not stop 100% so you should be fine.

Letro for example kills libido.but it's much stronger as an ai.
Formeron is also anabolic whereas letro or any other ai is or are not.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
5/5

the other reviews already said it but, can't hurt to say it again

for me Formeron brings
a dryer look within one week
a dose pre-wo gives almost immediate strength
(slight, but increasing with every dose)
almost instantly removes my regular nipple ich'
(on off nipple ich, i was a fat kid and have some very slight "pubertal gyno" / puffy nips, from way back before i started lifting)

i've used 6 bottles of Formeron now, normally i take a month of between the bottles but the last two bottles i used was back to back, still felt good
it smells nice, dries quick and easy to use
(this is half a year ago now, been trying some of the other formestane products out to compare)

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
In my opinion Formeron is one of the best performing health and well being promoting and most useful products a man can have in his supplement stash, i respond very well to it like i apply just 1/2 ml for a few days in a row and my test cuts in fast also hardens me up like a piece of beef jerky

This post could be deleted because i realized to have it count i had to hit the review on the top of the page which i have just discovered and re posted under reviews

Last edited:
Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
5/5

In my opinion Formeron is one of the best performing health and well being promoting and most useful products a man can have in his supplement stash, i respond very well to it like i apply just 1/2 ml for a few days in a row and my test cuts in fast also hardens me up like a piece of beef jerky

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I definitely plan to add this to my Viron/Folli cycle. Now I have to ask, all you guys with big ass arms, and little flexibility, how the heck are you using your forearms to apply this lol? I tried just practicing and it is a tedious task. I feel like I might have to use the back of my hands to apply to my chest and shoulders especially. Tips anyone? Also, what is the sweet spot amount 2-3 or 4-5 for hardness and strength? Also no one (unless I missed it) talked about how it affected their libido. In a new relationship so don't need anything to put me out of commission yet lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use wrists for application. My arms are about 19in
Its a stretch. You can also try a latex glove. The goal is not to allow it to get on your hands because anything that is on the hands is wasted as it wont absorb there.

I like 4 pumps. The higher you go the better itll work. Keep in mind though that its discontinued so if you only have one bottle its not gonna go very far at 4+ pumps. approx 20 days at 4 pumps. If you have several bottles already Id make the most of it and run it at 4plus pumps daily. Try to spread it out. Use inner thighs as well so the sites dont get saturated.

At this dose it might tank libido a bit but if it does a few days at a lower dose will remedy it. Id go big.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, did you say discontinued? I think I just had a heart attack...................Hopefully you have something just as good or better coming to replace it. Look into my eyes, you are getting sleepy... repeat after me....I will make something better than Formeron.......
Thanks for the tip, guess I will have to buy at least two bottles quick.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles? Currently 22 in my stash. Loving it at 8 pumps ED...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frankly Ive never seen the threshold where formestane becomes suppressive. Im sure it exists but the dose would be excessive.

We certainly ARE working on a replacement ;)

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
no vujade. when i was on erase/arimistane or even inhibit-e (both of which I love, by the way) i used to get dry joints at 75mg and 3 caps ED respectively. Just saying...
Formestane treats me really well

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice.... ive run formestane at 150mg per days and my joints got a little dry, but not as bad as 75mg of arimistane,

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
BLR may just keep on producing and distributing the stuff calling it "NewFormA" with just removing the words 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione from the label and then writing in Aloe Vera 50 mg > this product may rejuvenate the skin ect ect ,

We already know how great a product Formeron was when it was available NOW we all could be certain that the NewFormA Aloe Vera product is going to be every bit as good if not better, probably just call it NFA by BLR :shhh:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you are joking, but Brundel will never produce something that is illegal or try to conceal something and pass it as legal.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
I know you are joking, but Brundel will never produce something that is illegal or try to conceal something and pass it as legal.
Yes after digesting the forum over time i have come to the conclusion that Brundel is a man of honor and integrity and would never do anything illegal, my post was one of wishful imaginative creation but sheeet man i am so glad i had the chance to use Formeron before its close down its a wonderful product in every way sigh one of my favorites, ok nuff said

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes after digesting the forum over time i have come to the conclusion that Brundel is a man of honor and integrity and would never do anything illegal, my post was one of wishful imaginative creation but sheeet man i am so glad i had the chance to use Formeron before its close down its a wonderful product in every way sigh one of my favorites, ok nuff said
I can tell you that we are very close to a replacement.
Testing a new ai presently that looks like it's incredibly good. Strongest aromatase inhibition I've ever seen in nature by a long shot.
Well see though if it passes all of our testing. I've ditched more products by far than have got through testing.
If it's as good as I think then we will make some great things happen with it ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testing a new ai presently that looks like it's incredibly good. Strongest aromatase inhibition I've ever seen in nature by a long shot.
Well see though if it passes all of our testing. I've ditched more products by far than have got through testing.
If it's as good as I think then we will make some great things happen with it ;)
Subd for this business

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
This sounds really encouraging, i realize BLR are thorough in their research protocols and have produced some great products, i have used 3 so far and did not disappoint,

when i decide to utilize my Super Trenabol which i shall fortify with Nano Tren then Prolactrone is going to be a must have and later to assist with PCT i will grab another bottle of Viron, the idea of adding boron into the formula simply a stroke of genius, kudos to BLR

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
i think though that formestane goes beyond just ai inhibition (without actually eradicating estrogen, which is an aspect i like). there is something else to it that makes you feel good, etc...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane is also anabolic unlike any other AI. THis is what made it so amazingly good.
Formeron and formestane are gone forever though.
We just got the latest pack of the new AI. ONce we run chemical analysis to make sure the quality is up to par we will restart testing and bloods.
Hopefully this will be ready soon.

Also presently testing a new anabolic. 2 AM members are testing it as we speak.

Finally I picked up where I left off on our PWO last night. Finalizing the first component ingredient panel. THere are 5 components to the product. Each component has its own job to do and even solo would be a great PWO. TOgether this is going to be a revolutionary product.
Nothing like the stuff on the market currently.
You guys will be impressed. The increase in your performance in the gym will be insane.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is also anabolic unlike any other AI. THis is what made it so amazingly good.
Formeron and formestane are gone forever though.
We just got the latest pack of the new AI. ONce we run chemical analysis to make sure the quality is up to par we will restart testing and bloods.
Hopefully this will be ready soon.

Also presently testing a new anabolic. 2 AM members are testing it as we speak.

Finally I picked up where I left off on our PWO last night. Finalizing the first component ingredient panel. THere are 5 components to the product. Each component has its own job to do and even solo would be a great PWO. TOgether this is going to be a revolutionary product.
Nothing like the stuff on the market currently.
You guys will be impressed. The increase in your performance in the gym will be insane.
Damn man... All of this sounds great! I'm ready!!

Matt

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Will this be discontinued here in the UK also? I'm assuming your stopping it all together? As pro hormones and even steroids are legal I though you may keep it open for certain contries

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be discontinued here in the UK also? I'm assuming your stopping it all together? As pro hormones and even steroids are legal I though you may keep it open for certain contries
No we are done with formeron. It's illegal to manufacture so that's it.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
No we are done with formeron. It's illegal to manufacture so that's it.
That's annoying. Thought that may have been the case.

Does that technically mean if your manufacturing was done here... It's legal to make as the sale of pro hormones is legal

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its legal to manufacture in the UK then yes if it was manufactured there it would be legal technically. Its a huge pain in the ass though to try to contract manufacturing in the UK for a transdermal. The volume of sales isnt high enough there to warrant it for us. INstead we are setting our sites on projects that will benefit us far more and products that can be sold domestically as 90% of our business is here.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If its legal to manufacture in the UK then yes if it was manufactured there it would be legal technically. Its a huge pain in the ass though to try to contract manufacturing in the UK for a transdermal. The volume of sales isnt high enough there to warrant it for us. INstead we are setting our sites on projects that will benefit us far more and products that can be sold domestically as 90% of our business is here.
That's understandable. I did wonder if there would be enough custom here.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have 5 bottles in my closet but always think about ordering a case or something in the event that it is ever discontinued or something. haha
So about that case...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, damn, I never pulled the trigger and am kicking myself now.

However, there is a work on a new AI that we are hearing is going to be stellar.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Best transdermal Formestane in the market.
Smells fantastic, dried very quick on my skin and took my vascularity to a whole new level! I notice an increase in my libido and in strength.

Sampsa88

Sampsa88

Awards
I finished the bottle half week ago. First 2pumps a day and guickly move to 4 pumps a day. My biceps and shoulders got pumped like never before and fat disappeared few cents around chest. Product: 10/10 and mental state when using: 10/10 Libido 10/10 Thanks brundel for great experience :)

Sampsa88

Sampsa88

Awards
Will post new profile pic very soon, arms are blown up B)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stoked bro. Sucks this stuff is gone.
We have a new product in the works though that looks like its going to be even stronger.

Sampsa88

Sampsa88

Awards
Yeah but im from Finland and i ordered Formeron from powermyself.com for the firstplace and im still gonna... That stupid law doesnt work in eu yet and i think never in uk.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Stoked bro. Sucks this stuff is gone.
We have a new product in the works though that looks like its going to be even stronger.
Thats great news brundel i have great faith in BLR products because they work for me, i am rationing my Formeron and looking forward to using your new juice cheers

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but im from Finland and i ordered Formeron from powermyself.com for the firstplace and im still gonna... That stupid law doesnt work in eu yet and i think never in uk.
Formeron was made in the usa. And we wont make more so when its gone its gone.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
It's still available from severel UK stores, but at twice the price $65-70 per bottle!!!!!

jdouglas

Awards
5/5

This is by far the best supplement I have ever used. It's just so great. If I had to choose to take only one supplement for the rest of my life it would be this!

Too bad its gone forever -- Thanks Obama!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is by far the best supplement I have ever used. It's just so great. If I had to choose to take only one supplement for the rest of my life it would be this!

Too bad its gone forever -- Thanks Obama!
Thanks bro. The good news is we have. Replacement coming.
Very solid transdermal ai with super strong fat burning properties.
Soon. Itll be in final testing and bloodwork in about 3 weeks.

trujilloman

Awards
5/5

where can i buy this? Is it out already or can I still get it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where can i buy this? Is it out already or can I still get it?
Formeron was discontinued because formestane is illegal.
We plan to re release it in about 4 weeks with a new formula. Looks like it might be even stronger than the original formula.
Keep an eye out. Ill post it.

jdouglas

Awards
If you need loggers I would be happy to volunteer!