Formeron

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I put it on my inner thighs , 1 pump this AM, my peen has been tingling weirdly for like 4 hours, haha. not sure what to make of that!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put it on my inner thighs , 1 pump this AM, my peen has been tingling weirdly for like 4 hours, haha. not sure what to make of that!
I forgot to tell you. Dont ever let it touch your junk or it can make it limp for life!!!!

JK your fine lol.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to tell you. Dont ever let it touch your junk or it can make it limp for life!!!! JK your fine lol.
Looking forward to drying up ; how long would you say it takes on 1 pump a day Brundel ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to drying up ; how long would you say it takes on 1 pump a day Brundel ?
1 pump is VERY low dose bro.
I would dose 2-4 pumps myself. I wouldnt expect much at 1 pump.
A good dose for transdermal formestane is 250mg. 1 pump is 75mg.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
1 pump is VERY low dose bro. I would dose 2-4 pumps myself. I wouldnt expect much at 1 pump. A good dose for transdermal formestane is 250mg. 1 pump is 75mg.
I'm just a bit eiry given last time I jumped into 4 and it didn't agree with me.

I was thinking 1 pump for 1 week then bump it to 2 after a week?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 pump is VERY low dose bro.
I would dose 2-4 pumps myself. I wouldnt expect much at 1 pump.
A good dose for transdermal formestane is 250mg. 1 pump is 75mg.
Joshlm69 is a sensitive fella, so rather than him having an issue with higher amounts, I proposed starting at the lowest and working up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah. I wasnt aware of this. Yes start at 1. Some people are VERY sensitive to AIs.
Start at one. If in a week you feel no significant sides try 2.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Formeron was discontinued because formestane is illegal.
We plan to re release it in about 4 weeks with a new formula. Looks like it might be even stronger than the original formula.
Keep an eye out. Ill post it.
give me a break, it will only be stronger because formestane is banned now and we need to pimp its replacement, to bad though formeron really was my favorite supplement i regret not ordering more bottles before the ban

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
give me a break, it will only be stronger because formestane is banned now and we need to pimp its replacement, to bad though formeron really was my favorite supplement i regret not ordering more bottles before the ban
This is false.
1. I would never intentionally lie to sell a product. Period.
2. One product being gone does not effect the strength of later products.
3. Since you dont have any idea whats in the new product you would be guessing at best regarding its potential. Contempt prior to investigation my friend nothing more.

Instead wait and let the product speak for itself.
There are alot of people who are bummed formestane is gone. Me most of all I would think.
At the end of the day I have a commitment to making a viable replacement. If its not at least as strong I wont release it.

jdouglas

Awards
I'm just a bit eiry given last time I jumped into 4 and it didn't agree with me.

I was thinking 1 pump for 1 week then bump it to 2 after a week?
I use half a pump before I work out. Seems to do the trick. Any more and my head shrinks and I get irritable.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Libido was definitely way up after 1 pump of formeron yesterday. I now am pretty mad I didnt buy 10 or so bottles of this stuff haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The good news is our new AI options are close to ready. The transdermal will be ready in a few weeks.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Brundel, if applying one dose, in regards to half life etc. is it better to do 1 pump AM, or 1/2 a pump AM, half a pump PM? or does it not matter

Thanks dude

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would split dose personally.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Only thing i wish most was that there was a under ground that had a healed and that is what the trainer is there for!!!!
I have about 10lbs i caught on tonight

Blame it on the brown rice tonight!s tout of my one of my groups ( 10 lbs of shred fat to lose over bell HASTE CORE WORK means that no matter what, i have to give it 150% more work...that is b basically successfully !!! a

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only thing i wish most was that there was a under ground that had a healed and that is what the trainer is there for!!!!
I have about 10lbs i caught on tonight

Blame it on the brown rice tonight!s tout of my one of my groups ( 10 lbs of shred fat to lose over bell HASTE CORE WORK means that no matter what, i have to give it 150% more work...that is b basically successfully !!! a
Is this a Formeron Review..? :huh:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't tell, but I am sure everyone knows that this is no longer for sale at this point.