Who is your favorite Pro

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. gotta be flex

2. for me all time is Sergio

for this generation out there right now
    1. Dexter (always best and in condition imo)
    2. Wolf
    3. Victor
    •   

3. i love all tall BB. im sick of these 5'6- 5'9 guys....

4. Gary Strydom, Flex (duh), Dennis Newman, Mike Francois, Jay Cutler, Arnold, Kevin Levrone, Vince Taylor.

5. frank zane, bob paris, and flex
    •   

6. toney freeman I like the way he goes about things its sad he doesn't seem to play the bb game very well though and gets over looked it seems.

7. All time favorite? If i had to pick one out... Kevin Levrone. Classic physique, great suddle movements and powerful posing, awesome attitude, and another one left in the shadow of Coleman. But I love Flex for having the closest thing to perfection, and doing a split at his size is pretty amazing. Zane got me into BB.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

8. Coleman of course

9. Tough call, Coleman or Cutler lol. Coleman just cracks the **** outta me, and cutler is a damn tank. But as far as personality goes Marc Lobliner is my favorite down to earth bodybuilder.

10. Tony Freeman,.. has the classic lines and the skinny waist(just don't see that anymore), which reminds me off a time gone by!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

11. All time,.. Gaspari, hands down,.. did more with a flawed physique than anyone in history!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

12. My favorite pro, he came out of nowhere with a physique unlike anything around today. He is humble, he is a soldier, a father, and a husband. Lee Haney even said it himself "I have not seen a young man with more potential in all of my years of bodybuilding. The guy will be Mr. Olympia, no doubt in my mind. And his name is Cedric Mcmillan

13. Id have to say right now it would have to be branch warren. I like his aggression in the gym. It motivates me

14. although he is not pro yet... antoine vaillant.

15. Markus Ruehl!!!!!!! He is massive!!!!

16. Arnold, Yates and Haney!

17. DORIAN YATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Dexter Jackson

19. Kevin Levrone, Wolf, and Branch.

20. Lee Priest.

21. Jay cutler!!! The man.

22. Dennis Wolf and Kai Greene definitely rate in my top 3

23. Anyone have a change in heart for Phil heath after last weekend?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

24. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Anyone have a change in heart for Phil heath after last weekend?
    I'm very happy for Heath. He really made some great I
    Provments and also he's a classy guy w/ the help of his mentor Jay Cutler. He will be a ass act just like Cutler. We still have a humble face for the sport of bodybuilding in Heath

25. He is a gentleman and thats the kind of athlete I like. Im real happy for him. Jay said he knew it was over when he saw Phil at prejudging. Phil, for too long, was looking in others directions trying to look like him or him instead of just embracing his own image.
    Franz Kafka
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who is your favorite supp store in 2016?
    By motiv8er in forum Supplement Stores
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 09:50 AM
  2. Who is your favorite Pro? Win free product!
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:02 PM
  3. Who is your all time Favorite Actress (pick 3)
    By aries70 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 09:25 AM
  4. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
  5. Who is your favorite guru?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 09:01 AM