Who is your favorite Pro

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Victor S.U.C.K.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And after his recent knee surgery it's going to take his heavy ass a while before he's competing again!

(Honestly I could give a sht about any of these fake ass drug addicts and their spray on tans I just want to piss everyone off)!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Silvio Samuel at 5'5" and around 200lbs has taken top 7 at the last 12 shows he's been in, including 3 1st place finishes and 2 third place finishes. He's usually noticeably the shortest guy on stage, but aesthetic as hell.

Hell, one of Silvio's "rivals" is 6'2" 284lbs Toney Freeman, who always cracks midget jokes, but got crushed by Samuel on stage. Silvio placed higher then Freeman at the Olympia too, and the Olympia is the most biased toward monsters of all the comps.

NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. Sickest abs around, hands down!

4. As of current Wolf(Unless my boy Big T can get it together). Overall Big Ron, or Yates. Two of the hardest working bodybuilders of all time!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Sickest abs around, hands down!
    i like dexter's midsection the best esp the serratus, its insane! his symmetry is hard to beat in the midsection, great genetics.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    As of current Wolf(Unless my boy Big T can get it together). Overall Big Ron, or Yates. Two of the hardest working bodybuilders of all time!
    Can't argue with that
    NSCA - CSCS

7. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i like dexter's midsection the best esp the serratus, its insane! his symmetry is hard to beat in the midsection, great genetics.
    Yea I though of that when I wrote that. Dexter has the most cut abs ever for sure, but honestly I think Silvio's are more separated and larger though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    I agree some what. But whens the last time symmetry won over moster? And Yes the fact that natural BBing is getting some long over due recognition is personally very exiting for me (and I'm sure you too after reading your siggy) but people love the freaks(unfortunately)!!
    Size usually wins over other factors.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

9. Wrath

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    Wrath
    wrath?

11. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wrath?
    x2 WTF?????

12. I think he's referring to Frank McGrath, also known as Wrath. I believe he is sponsored by Animal. Google him. He's a damn monster.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    I think he's referring to Frank McGrath, also known as Wrath. I believe he is sponsored by Animal. Google him. He's a damn monster.
    Yea New Foundland's only IFBB pro... pretty beastly!

14. Wrath dude's got nothin on box!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Wrath dude's got nothin on box!
    lol give it a couple years... you never know??!!

16. gotta be flex

17. for me all time is Sergio

for this generation out there right now
    1. Dexter (always best and in condition imo)
    2. Wolf
    3. Victor

18. i love all tall BB. im sick of these 5'6- 5'9 guys....

19. Gary Strydom, Flex (duh), Dennis Newman, Mike Francois, Jay Cutler, Arnold, Kevin Levrone, Vince Taylor.

20. frank zane, bob paris, and flex

21. toney freeman I like the way he goes about things its sad he doesn't seem to play the bb game very well though and gets over looked it seems.

22. All time favorite? If i had to pick one out... Kevin Levrone. Classic physique, great suddle movements and powerful posing, awesome attitude, and another one left in the shadow of Coleman. But I love Flex for having the closest thing to perfection, and doing a split at his size is pretty amazing. Zane got me into BB.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

23. Coleman of course

24. Tough call, Coleman or Cutler lol. Coleman just cracks the **** outta me, and cutler is a damn tank. But as far as personality goes Marc Lobliner is my favorite down to earth bodybuilder.

25. Tony Freeman,.. has the classic lines and the skinny waist(just don't see that anymore), which reminds me off a time gone by!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

26. All time,.. Gaspari, hands down,.. did more with a flawed physique than anyone in history!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

27. My favorite pro, he came out of nowhere with a physique unlike anything around today. He is humble, he is a soldier, a father, and a husband. Lee Haney even said it himself "I have not seen a young man with more potential in all of my years of bodybuilding. The guy will be Mr. Olympia, no doubt in my mind. And his name is Cedric Mcmillan

28. Id have to say right now it would have to be branch warren. I like his aggression in the gym. It motivates me

29. although he is not pro yet... antoine vaillant.

30. Markus Ruehl!!!!!!! He is massive!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite act/pct
    By ProPopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 11:24 PM
  2. What's your favorite PH?
    By shocknyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:11 AM
  3. Favorite Gym
    By jackfunky in forum General Chat