Who is your favorite Pro

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Trey Brewer has got some crazy legs. I bet this guy is going to do GREAT.


  2. Depends.
    For all around appearance, symmetry, porportions- Victor Martinez by far.

    For brute size and my absolute favorite-Dennis Wolf

    Old school but still BA and unbelievable-Sergio Oliva. Why haven't I seen Oliva? He was THE bodybuilder at the time! he was HYOOOGE!!! Nervermind I just saw Harlans!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Pro bodybuilding is a joke these days IMO., and I hate to say that cause it's obviously something we here all love. But symmetry, training, genetics these things have be laid to the way side by those who are willing to risk there lives to take ungodly amounts of drugs to achieve a physic that few here would want(well for more than a day or two). That's what separates the pros from the ams these days IMO, Who is willing and can aford to take the most drugs.
    x2.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Pro bodybuilding is a joke these days IMO., and I hate to say that cause it's obviously something we here all love. But symmetry, training, genetics these things have be laid to the way side by those who are willing to risk there lives to take ungodly amounts of drugs to achieve a physic that few here would want(well for more than a day or two). That's what separates the pros from the ams these days IMO, Who is willing and can aford to take the most drugs.
    Actually if you keep up with bodybuilding you will notice the size monster's have somewhat dissappeared and people like Wolf kind of have a classic looking body.

    BTW Natural bodybuilding recently has been and is really strong.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Pro bodybuilding is a joke these days IMO., and I hate to say that cause it's obviously something we here all love. But symmetry, training, genetics these things have be laid to the way side by those who are willing to risk there lives to take ungodly amounts of drugs to achieve a physic that few here would want(well for more than a day or two). That's what separates the pros from the ams these days IMO, Who is willing and can aford to take the most drugs.
    Actually if you keep up with bodybuilding you will notice the size monster's have somewhat dissappeared and people like Wolf kind of have a classic looking body.

    BTW Natural bodybuilding recently has been and is really strong.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    •   
       


  6. Let me reemphasize what was already previously stated.... Victor RULES!!!

  7. I personally like Melvin Anthony. I don't know if he goes for the big one, but he can put on a good performance.

  8. Frank Zane for most aesthetically pleasing. Lee Priest, Victor Martinez, Branch Warren and Johnny Jackson, but I admire Jackson's strength over his body builder physique.

    If I had to choose a number one, it'd be Martinez.
    NSCA - CSCS

  9. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Actually if you keep up with bodybuilding you will notice the size monster's have somewhat dissappeared and people like Wolf kind of have a classic looking body.

    BTW Natural bodybuilding recently has been and is really strong.
    True, Ruh's out, Nasser's out, Coleman's out, Dennis James keeps getting bigger and not placing, and the bulkiest top tier guy might actually be Jay. The up and coming champs are pretty aesthetic guys like Martinez, Wolf and Heath.

    Someone mentioned Dave Henry, if he were 5 inches taller, holy $chit, his back has amazing detail and muscle contour.
    NSCA - CSCS

  10. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Actually if you keep up with bodybuilding you will notice the size monster's have somewhat dissappeared and people like Wolf kind of have a classic looking body.

    BTW Natural bodybuilding recently has been and is really strong.
    I agree some what. But whens the last time symmetry won over moster? And Yes the fact that natural BBing is getting some long over due recognition is personally very exiting for me (and I'm sure you too after reading your siggy) but people love the freaks(unfortunately)!!

  11. Victor S.U.C.K.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And after his recent knee surgery it's going to take his heavy ass a while before he's competing again!


    (Honestly I could give a sht about any of these fake ass drug addicts and their spray on tans I just want to piss everyone off)!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. Silvio Samuel at 5'5" and around 200lbs has taken top 7 at the last 12 shows he's been in, including 3 1st place finishes and 2 third place finishes. He's usually noticeably the shortest guy on stage, but aesthetic as hell.

    Hell, one of Silvio's "rivals" is 6'2" 284lbs Toney Freeman, who always cracks midget jokes, but got crushed by Samuel on stage. Silvio placed higher then Freeman at the Olympia too, and the Olympia is the most biased toward monsters of all the comps.

    NSCA - CSCS

  13. Sickest abs around, hands down!

  14. As of current Wolf(Unless my boy Big T can get it together). Overall Big Ron, or Yates. Two of the hardest working bodybuilders of all time!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Sickest abs around, hands down!
    i like dexter's midsection the best esp the serratus, its insane! his symmetry is hard to beat in the midsection, great genetics.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    As of current Wolf(Unless my boy Big T can get it together). Overall Big Ron, or Yates. Two of the hardest working bodybuilders of all time!
    Can't argue with that
    NSCA - CSCS

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i like dexter's midsection the best esp the serratus, its insane! his symmetry is hard to beat in the midsection, great genetics.
    Yea I though of that when I wrote that. Dexter has the most cut abs ever for sure, but honestly I think Silvio's are more separated and larger though.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    I agree some what. But whens the last time symmetry won over moster? And Yes the fact that natural BBing is getting some long over due recognition is personally very exiting for me (and I'm sure you too after reading your siggy) but people love the freaks(unfortunately)!!
    Size usually wins over other factors.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  19. Wrath

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    Wrath
    wrath?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wrath?
    x2 WTF?????

  22. I think he's referring to Frank McGrath, also known as Wrath. I believe he is sponsored by Animal. Google him. He's a damn monster.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    I think he's referring to Frank McGrath, also known as Wrath. I believe he is sponsored by Animal. Google him. He's a damn monster.
    Yea New Foundland's only IFBB pro... pretty beastly!

  24. Wrath dude's got nothin on box!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Wrath dude's got nothin on box!
    lol give it a couple years... you never know??!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who is your favorite supp store in 2016?
    By motiv8er in forum Supplement Stores
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 09:50 AM
  2. Who is your favorite Pro? Win free product!
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:02 PM
  3. Who is your all time Favorite Actress (pick 3)
    By aries70 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 09:25 AM
  4. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
  5. Who is your favorite guru?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Log in
Log in