Cycle opinions

Misfits88

Awards
Hey there fellow gym rats. I'm gonna start a 10 week cycle with test e300 . Yes this is my first cycle pinning. I have about 5 ph cycles under my belt. I'm looking to cut, well really just trying to get shredded or as close as possible. We'll see how that pans out.
My stats are as follows:
168lbs
33yrs old
Solid 4 years of training
About 17% BF
Clean diet literally all I eat is the same everyday (eggs,spinach,onions,chicken,mixed veggies,sweet potatoes and protein shakes)

Thinking of pinning Monday's and Thursdays so looking at 600mg per week

I also have transdermal tren/max lmg (platinum pharm) and halo 100 (Olympus labs) . Which of the two should I use with test?

Thank you for your input and suggestions.

Misfits88

Awards
Also I can go down on test mg it doesn't have to be that high

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I would hold off on running a cycle now. At your height, current weight, and current body fat level, I would try to lose some fat.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I would hold off on running a cycle now. At your height, current weight, and current body fat level, I would try to lose some fat.

Kinda agree here and I feel like the ph cycles hasn't been that successful. Anyways 500mg is enough to start seeing sides and I think that's a fair limit. If I wanted to add to the cycle I would add primo instead on a first cycle if my goals are lean mass. By the way misfits, have you ever used a pct and are you gonna use one now?

Misfits88

Awards
Kinda agree here and I feel like the ph cycles hasn't been that successful. Anyways 500mg is enough to start seeing sides and I think that's a fair limit. If I wanted to add to the cycle I would add primo instead on a first cycle if my goals are lean mass. By the way misfits, have you ever used a pct and are you gonna use one now?
Previous cycles have been really good actually. Went from 125lbs to 170lbs lean mass. Always run PCT gotta be a complete idiot not to do so. I've used nolva, Clomid, a-dex, exemestane in the past according to the compounds I was running.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Previous cycles have been really good actually. Went from 125lbs to 170lbs lean mass. Always run PCT gotta be a complete idiot not to do so. I've used nolva, Clomid, a-dex, exemestane in the past according to the compounds I was running.
We all have different goals but since your body fat is a bit high and I by no mean want to call you fat but you're not a heavy guy and you do have some fat to cut to get ripped. I understand that most phs won't really be overly beneficial without test and as a cutter. I just feel that test primo would be more a safe and more beneficial cycle if you want to be lean that's all.

Misfits88

Awards
We all have different goals but since your body fat is a bit high and I by no mean want to call you fat but you're not a heavy guy and you do have some fat to cut to get ripped. I understand that most phs won't really be overly beneficial without test and as a cutter. I just feel that test primo would be more a safe and more beneficial cycle if you want to be lean that's all.
Thanx for the input brotha, I'll look up primo and learn as much as possible and consider it. I have a book by William Llewellyn about anabolics which I learn from.

celticthug

Awards
Well honestly legit primo is difficult to get your hands on. I can get it,but pay threw the nose for it. And seeing a starting dose is around 500 range a week. You need a bunch.. I like the ace not the eth.

But if you can get legit primo,and can afford it? I'd go for it. It's a nice mild steroid.

Personally I'd say I'd want my first run to be a gain cycle. Notice I didn't say bulk! Lol! Why? Because your first couple cycles are your big gainers. Size,strength,etc,etc. Never had as good gains as my first 3 cycles. But that comes down to your goals.

The common sense,and cautious approach is only one compound(test) on first cycle. See how you respond. No problems? Add a compound next cycle,OR(not both) increase your test dose. It's 100% the smart way, IMO. You know what caused your problem,if any arise.

I run into issues around 700 a week of test. Not much. But a anti-e sucide inhibitor is required here and there. So I'd think 600 might be pushing it just a bit.

Just some stuff to think about! Lol!