Peptide Cycle

bristolbuild

Awards
Looking for some advice. Currently on a Sust 250 at 500mg/week as a base as well as 60mg Anavar. Looking to add a peptide GH cycle with GHRP-6 and CJC. Looking for advice if these peptides are worth the time and money (more on the time side since it looks like you have to take 3X day). I was looking at starting 100mcg X 3 of each for starters. Thoughts on this dosage and time to stay on. I was planning the Sus base at 16 weeks and A-var at 6 week.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I honestly feel like your waisting your money anymore with peptides. To risky for it being fake anymore. Only one I like is ghrp6 to increase my appetite in offseason. Your better off saving your money and buying more gear honestly.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
That's just my opinion though and bpc and tb500 did help with some knee pain but for the other peptides just save the money.

bristolbuild

Awards
I would probably agree but after using the Bp-157 for a heel spur I am impressed by the peptides right now. I figure I'll give it a roll for 4 to 6 weeks and see although injecting 3x a day is going to be a royal pain

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you find a reputable source it can be a great addition, many people like to run the GHRP/CJC with or without DAC between Hgh cycles or when funds get low instead of Hgh. I've seen people get some pretty crazy results with them and others not so much. Not sure if this is due to quality of product or individual responses. But like most things in fitness, you have to see what's best for you. Investment wise, much cheaper then Hgh and can be a nice compliment to your cycle. DATBlue was the gtg on the topic.

Do some more research and see if it fits your bill. What we can give you is our opinions backed my knowledge, experience and results & those will differ for you. If you're trying to discover how it will affect you, you have to apply it on you as safely as possible.

limiltlessbio

Awards
Hi everyone I'm a Rep for limitlessbiolabs and yes we have legit peptides manufactured by ST with serial numbers that can be check. I agree getting real peptides is almost impossible thats why we don't sell all the fake generics coming from china which I have tried and believe to be fake even the so called US companies do not make the peptides they lie , also to answer the question personally I would actually micro dose some HGH the real deal. Peptides are a safe alternative to harder stuff but HGH is the best which we dont sell but we do have some SARMs being added. Personally I think navigating through endless product is a hard job so do research and trial and error.

Reeves86

Awards
Could you let me know your current result? Does it work for you?

Reeves86

Awards
Could you let me know your current result? Does it work for you?

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
Peptides work very well for me. They can be used during a cycle, along with post cycle PCT or as a bridge between cycles. They are pretty versatile if you find legitimate sources.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I still feel that ghrp6 is the only truly beneficial peptide simply
To help increase appetite. For the cost and dosage it simply isn't worth it. Once again though if you also find a legit source then it could be beneficial. But I have used them and then not used the for awhile and saw no difference or felt different. Just noticed an increase in appetite from ghrp6