Peptide cycle to increase height and grow taller

Henry.7

Awards
I'm 16 years old. I'm lifting hard weight. I'm 174cm long and I want to grow taller. I saw igf1 LR3 and GHPR-6 and so on.
Which is the best cycle for me?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Come back in 10 years, and ask again

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously though man you're 16 you're still growing. Give yourself some time to come to your full natural potential. Not only that the key is to learn to be happy with who you are despite the height that you become. Trust me it's not about how tall you are how big you are how good you look. It's about how you feel about yourself accept yourself and love yourself on the inside.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
some guys grow 3-4 inches between 16-20. Besides that crap doesnt work

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 no dac. 100MCG of each 3x daily. I'm willing to bet it will help you grow, maybe do like 6-8 week cycles, take a few weeks off, etc etc. Just be aware that you could potentially **** yourself up. Its something that I would try if I were short though, honestly. Would I advise my kid to do it.....No. Would I do it.....Yep lol

Edit: check your GH levels after breaks to make sure your system is recovering. If not you need to lay off. Again, most wouldn't recommend touching peptides but you are gonna do what you want if you are anything like me. So I am giving you the best advice that I can if you do decide to pull the trigger.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re only 16, quit being impatient; you’ve still got years ahead of you to grow naturally. Your little “decision” is dumb and will only mess you up.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes I'm to young but I decided
If you decide to do this. You may end up shorter by fucging up your hormones now. How tall are you right now? And the shorter you are the better the muscle looks on you. I'm only 5'9"

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you decide to do this. You may end up shorter by fucging up your hormones now. How tall are you right now? And the shorter you are the better the muscle looks on you. I'm only 5'9"
And maybe I'm not hitting you with any news but 5'9 is actually far above world average.

Seriously though op, listen to people here that's what you came for. What can happen is for you to mess up your body instead. 174 is not bad at 16.. you can grow a lot still so relax. And like people stated, height doesn't make you happy neither will muscles. You get all excited for a while and then you realize you weren't happy to begin with and you're back to square one.