Looking for help

guss

Awards
Ran a cycle of test c 500 mg a week not a lot of gains 10 weeks. I no the test is good I think that's just the way my body reacts to it. I am going to run 250 of test c twice a week and 125 deca twice a week. Aromasin 12.5 EOD cabergolin. .25 twice a week. Nolva. After cycle 10 weeks. Test c 12 weeks. Any comments. Do you think the deca will help.

guss

Awards
You think it's better than nolv. Don't you have to take more.

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
.5 and progress think about doses this way. When your in the weight room you don't go in there and jump right into weights without warmup. Same thing applies with doses they have a limit per day! Start small let your body get use to the gear then gradually enhance doses until your at full doses

guss

Awards
I was going to use nolv. After cycle. When do you take arimidex and how much

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
Yes from the first day you start your cycle.

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
Don't abuse it though because you can lose gains. this is an Ai that you have to play around with, It makes sure your test isn't converting into estrogen. Mon Wed Fri .5 then work your way up to 1 I sent you a PM

guss

Awards
that this may sound dumb but watch does it do. I have heard of it but not sure

guss

Awards
sure Thanks I will check it out dident start cycle yet any other help would be good. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
Arimidex Dosages

Dosages of arimidex will vary from person to person. This is why blood work is essential to finding the perfect balance. One should start out at half a mg every other day and adjust as needed for the cycle. Some AAS users will not use an AI at first but they will have it on hand just in case. This isn't always a good idea, as once you start noticing gyno or excessive water weight it could be too late to reverse. Since AAS will continue building in the body and aromatize (steroids turning into estrogen), taking arimidex at this point would be like trying to stop a car already in motion.

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
Yea but armidex it's been trustworthy for me

guss

Awards
If this is your e mail I will keep in touch, let you no how it's going