Need to straighten things out about dosing.

JohnWill

Awards
So I need to get some things straight. I don't know much about aas other than what I read but it seems I read contradicting stuff every time I read so here's the deal. I'm 31 5'11 225lb I would guess 20% bf maybe a little more. Been lifting over 10 years and have ran 2 test e only cycles a few years back. Both were 16 weeks and got great results I loved it. Well I just now got around to being able to run another and have on hand test e. Deca. Winny. Tren And hcg. I need help with running this right. I'm not sure if I even will run the winny because of being a fat ass and will probably not run the tren. I don't want to go from test only to multiple but still need some guidance. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it

JohnWill

Awards
I meant to say I plan on running test 500mg ew and if I do winny 50mg ed or eod. But the deca I'm not sure about. I've heard run it more than the test and I've heard dose less. Thanks again

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I would advise lose a little body fat before starting cycle. But then I don't see anything wrong with a test and Winny. I would hold off on the tren

JohnWill

Awards
I plan on cutting some before I start and I'm definitely holding off on the tren. But what do you think about the deca. And thanks for responding

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
Winny for that cut!! Or tren and test!! Either or! Nolvadex for pct Armidex for AI just incase for the flare up