Awards
Started running 600mg ten ace ew
600mg primo ew
750mg sust ew
100mg anavar ed

Running adex 1mg ED
Hcg 750iu EW
6iu insulin

Running cycle for 8 weeks, I'm currently in week 7. Diet is wayyyyy in check and my training is on point.

Looking for advice as over the last few weeks the tren has been making my go bat **** crazy! Paranoia, anxiety, mild insomnia, no real rage but incredibly irritable, I know that my prolactin levels have gone through the roof due to tren but have only really found that out now,

I do have gyno symptoms from the high prolactin, I thought it was because the adex wasn't enough and will be switching to asin. I have pea size lumps behind each puffy nipple.

Researching I've got some prami 0.25mg tabs and I've got some letro 2.5mg tabs

I will be switching compounds after I finish this current cycle and moving to test prop / mast / npp /winstrol for another 8 weeks leading to comp.

The advice I'm after is around taking prami and letro, should I take prami even though I have 1 week left of tren ace? And prami would run for 2/3 weeks to control and regulate prolactin. And given that ill be running NPP which also has a negative effect on prolactin. Prami dose would be 0.125 for 4 days 0.25 for 4 days 0.375 for 4 days then coast at 0.5 for a week or two

Also could this be combined with letro to help kill the lumps I already have? Planned to run at 2.5mg ed for 10 days whilst keeping the adex in my system to avoid rebound once off.

Are these doses correct would anyone have any suggestions or advice around this?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
yes to prami and yes to letro for prolactin and for the lumps good luck dude, tren sides are no joke

danpace26

danpace26

Awards
Thanks mate, yeah first time experiencing tren and it's been alright up until the last 3 weeks, looking forward to getting off the cycle and saving it for another day

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
For sure, tren is the king for a reason, if you can handle it, it is the best, but the sides are no bueno