Who's winning Mr.O?????

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Outstanding,

Did you witness the Dennis James retirement announcement that brought about a full house standing ovation? I was listening to it on pro bodybuilding radio and Dennis get pretty choked up recaping the moment. Just wondering if you were there for that part.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Outstanding,

Did you witness the Dennis James retirement announcement that brought about a full house standing ovation? I was listening to it on pro bodybuilding radio and Dennis get pretty choked up recaping the moment. Just wondering if you were there for that part.
    Yes I was... but actually, it was anti-climatic for me, because he also made the same announcement at the press conference on Thursday afternoon. I was in attendance at both.

I looked up to and followed his career as a younger athlete, his "king of the pre-contest picture" assigned by Bob C. was dead on. Haha
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Yes Jay improved by leaps and bounds. I'm not sure how much you can decipher by looking at a computer screen of a low resolution live web-cast, but being there up close and personal it wasn't a matter of whether he improved or not because it was so dramatically obvious there was no debate or question.

Jay's entire physique hardened, his chest filled out, and he was able to attract the water intracellularly by using a very risky yet ultimately effective technique back stage that paid off in dividends.
    what is this trick you speak of?

4. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    what is this trick you speak of?
    Since you actually read through the post, I'll oblige you

No one knows aside from those backstage and close family, but Jay actually ingested In-n-Out Burger the evening of the finals as a last-resort-type attempt to forcefully kick start his body into filling out and attracting fluids into the muscle cell, rather than between the muscle and skin. It worked, beautifully... and the rest is History.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Yes Jay improved by leaps and bounds. I'm not sure how much you can decipher by looking at a computer screen of a low resolution live web-cast, but being there up close and personal it wasn't a matter of whether he improved or not because it was so dramatically obvious there was no debate or question.

Jay's entire physique hardened, his chest filled out, and he was able to attract the water intracellularly by using a very risky yet ultimately effective technique back stage that paid off in dividends.
    hey whats it is? what was the technique
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    hey whats it is? what was the technique
    Hey Jasen, I posted this above your post a short while ago... I'll also copy/quote it here for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Since you actually read through the post, I'll oblige you

No one knows aside from those backstage and close family, but Jay actually ingested In-n-Out Burger the evening of the finals as a last-resort-type attempt to forcefully kick start his body into filling out and attracting fluids into the muscle cell, rather than between the muscle and skin. It worked, beautifully... and the rest is History.

7. Wtf! Lmfao, so u were backstage?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Wtf! Lmfao, so u were backstage?
    No, I was in the audience.

9. Then how do u know this

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Then how do u know this
    I can't really disclose that, but it is factual.
    •   

11. ok, so the trick was eating a hamburger? what? Why would that work by filling muscle cells and not sub-q space.

12. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    ok, so the trick was eating a hamburger? what? Why would that work by filling muscle cells and not sub-q space.
    It was drawn intracellularly, using sodium as the transporter combined with the rare yet endlessly demonstrated condition of the body and metabolism in that state which always yields a vastly higher propensity to store ANYTHING as muscle glycogen and fuel, rather than the usual affinity to convert into fat cells.

13. According to Frank Zane, we may see a bodybuilder explode at the Mr.O one day.

Just sayin, I think whoever blows up will have won the show. Hopefully he won't blow up until after he's accepted the trophy! lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    According to Frank Zane, we may see a bodybuilder explode at the Mr.O one day.

Just sayin, I think whoever blows up will have won the show. Hopefully he won't blow up until after he's accepted the trophy! lol
    This had to of been meant as a tongue in cheek type bit of sarcasm. If it wasn't, it was merely a ploy by the smallest man ever to somehow garner a Sandow poking fun at the true bodybuilders because he was evidently tired of having proverbial sand kicked in his face. Either way, it holds no logic or physiological possibility.

Its comparable to a Soap Box Derby Racer putting down Nascar professionals because one day they are going to go flying off the track and grow wings they go so fast.

15. matt rhodes

16. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    matt rhodes
    Interesting... thanks for the accompanying information.

?

Similar Forum Threads

1. T50's Bi-Winning Log with AndroLean+AndroHard
    By T50 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 10:49 PM
  2. I'm not bi-polar, i'm bi-winning.
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 05:17 PM